2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

I'm convinced that Schumacher is dead and the family has done an excellent job at hiding it.

Pense pas.
Would have been already known.
Permanent vegetative state most likely.

Do you think Hamilton would "fit" in at Ferrari ? I don't. He certainly would not have the freedom he has at Mercedes.

x2. There is also no point for him to do that. He is the highest paid F1 driver, with the most perks, with a team that has their shit together. He is only half the reason he is winning straight championships. A lot of that comes from his team.

Ocon va se frotter avec son coéquipier...
Latifi sera à surveiller.

Bottas va encore rester dans l'ombre de Ham.

Leclerc et Ver vont continuer à se batailler.

Stroll, on va l'oublier.

J'ai hâte de voir Ocon vs Ric, s'ils sont nez à nez ça veut dire que Perez est un pilote élite et de loin le plus underated de la grille, mais d'après il va être bon sans plus. Sinon pour Latifi... un siège payant dans une Williams qui va encore être en fond de grille. Ça fait 4 ans qu'il est en GP2 et il est loin d'avoir bruler la ligue.

Lolol
922c40650f542862c55e1f5191b39727.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I don’t think anybody is moving anywhere in 2021 (Toto/Hamilton that is)
No way Hamilton will pull a Vettel after his stint with Merc. They’ll just go for 7 and maybe try for 8 to write new history and then will be forced to call it for the interest of the sport (other teams saying fuck it cause the outcome is always the same)

Happy for Kubica and Alfa. Hope this is his ticket back into the sport with Alfa in 2021 or some other team.

Hulk basically wants to stay on the sofa judging by his actions and appearances. Too bad.

I don’t think anybody is moving anywhere in 2021 (Toto/Hamilton that is)
No way Hamilton will pull a Vettel after his stint with Merc. They’ll just go for 7 and maybe try for 8 to write new history and then will be forced to call it for the interest of the sport (other teams saying fuck it cause the outcome is always the same)

Happy for Kubica and Alfa. Hope this is his ticket back into the sport with Alfa in 2021 or some other team.

Hulk basically wants to stay on the sofa judging by his actions and appearances. Too bad.
Yea I have to agree.

I feel Hamilton will come out of the closet after his stint in F1.

The only place I can see HAM outside of Merc is RB. They have the proper team culture and they have Adrian Newey.

The only place I can see HAM outside of Merc is RB. They have the proper team culture and they have Adrian Newey.
Meh Newey is getting on in years and pretty much all aero work has been handed off to Fallows

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

"I'm not retiring. I love Formula One, I love what we do here, I love the competition. I can live with it. I think 10 years is a long time and a fair share of Formula 1.

"But for sure I'm going to miss it next year when I have to watch the first race on TV."

NO seat available for him....but HE wants !

So they’re keeping him around just for the fcuk of it?
He's still a genius no doubt and has pull but the heavy work has been handed off to his hand picked team. You need someone to bring all that talent together and manage it. Much like Patrick Head but not screaming at people or throwing books at them. £20 million a year keeps Newey around.

Frank Williams admitted that not keeping him was one of the teams biggest blunders. Thanks Patrick Head

Mercedes and RBR are successful because of good people management. This is what Ferrari is horrible at once Brawn left. They tossed his notebook and succession plan in the trash. You can't build a team if you keep firing everyone.

McLaren is slowly improving because they switched people around. With Seidl around now there will be great things

Back