2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

Williams confirmed ending of relationship with Rokit
Renault will keep dumping money into this project.
Rokit still owed 25 million from last season. Renault is still there as long as the French gov pays.

Sorry edit 2.5million £

Last edited:
It's crazy to think that all the money Williams is making from design and manufacturing of healthcare equipment is still netting them into the negative.
Claire needs to stop talking about "Oh I'm not sure I fit for this job" and get her shit together.

Considering the money put into Renault factory, I don't see it viable stopping the F1 project at this stage.
Especially having brought out a car that looks promising and considerably different from everybody else, without having put it to the test.
I think OCON will be consistently in the points.

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/1...ean-eight-race-calendar-revealed-july-5-start

e4c883e6eaa6fe151beaf5f005c7b2ba.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

What happens if the MTL grand prize gets cancelled again next two years ? This is a fair question given that a vaccine trials would take a few years even if we had an experimental one today

What happens if the MTL grand prize gets cancelled again next two years ? This is a fair question given that a vaccine trials would take a few years even if we had an experimental one today
It would likely be held without fans. Liberty is prepping for such scenarios. We aren't the only city....

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Team members will be tested every 48 hours. Before departure, during the weekend and after.. Only essential crew will go on chartered flights and stay within the confines of their paddock area at the track. The same will go for on the plane. Mask wearing mandatory.

Want to know what's funny? Some team members were complaining about having an illness of similar symptoms after Spain testing

Back