2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

Let's see some more pics of the visits. Got to see what's left on my list

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

And Racing Point set to become Aston... holy shit stroll is pumping money into F1
Also someone was delivered to Racing Point two days ago in this, unfortunately I didn’t see who:

9BEDB4F3-43FF-4617-8B96-ACBF713D43FF.jpg

Yea my friend said he doesnt want the 22 race or 24 race calendar. He bought house 5 years ago and is only there 2 months a year tops. Plane to plane, hotel to track to hotel. I can see how it could wear off. Alcoholism is normal , shared hotel rooms..

Alonso's habit of burning bridges might have cost him the Triple Crown. He just lost his Indy 500 seat because Honda are still rightfully pissed at him. I believe he will mostly be remembered for the piss poor management of his career and making himself an enemy everywhere he went... great talent tho.

Alonso's habit of burning bridges might have cost him the Triple Crown. He just lost his Indy 500 seat because Honda are still rightfully pissed at him. I believe he will mostly be remembered for the piss poor management of his career and making himself an enemy everywhere he went... great talent tho.
Isn't Flavio still his manager ?

I agree hopefully they do okay.
066dc0f8107d32cd9cc1c7bec326c679.jpg

Back