2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

For a reserved Finn, he’s a soft
Look at his posture and his male looking gf.
Gf makes the calls for holiday plans, Toto makes the calls of what happens in the office.
Then when he’s close to Lewis, never getting his elbows out.

I hope I’m wrong

I mean its what any team would want really. He's fairly consistent and regularly a tenth off Lewis. People give him a lot more flack than he deserves. The Drivers pre-race press conference was brutal and extremely mean to him.

I mean its what any team would want really. He's fairly consistent and regularly a tenth off Lewis. People give him a lot more flack than he deserves. The Drivers pre-race press conference was brutal and extremely mean to him.

True but that’s exactly where you should explicitly show that you give zero fuck, especially in a competitive sport like this.
Try speaking like that to Vettel, you’ll be told to go fuck yourself and your mother in the most polite and politically correct way ever worded in history.

BOT will score P1. It would be highly unlikely otherwise. But will he have the mental fortitude to keep P1 through race start? He's been botching starts all season long.

The more time goes by, the less I like Albon for his cockfest «*car felt shit, I had no improvement visible*» while staying 0.6+ behind Max.
I guess the theory of being a Yoovidhya protégé may hold some ground

I wonder what it is that we don't know that make Reb Bull keep faith in him.... it's obvious Perez would be a better candidate in that car. Is it salary issues? Maybe Perez with experience demands more money (?).
Or it Verstappen that's blocking the move...

PER brings in tons of money. He saved the team when it was in dire straits. I think RB prefers promoting drivers from their program.

Back