2020 Formula 1 Official Thread

Mercedes can we copy your homework?
"Yes only a little"

74f2f11a7cbbbb500e09cafff4107968.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

This year will be the final evolution of these rules.. should be good midfield!

Palmer gives a good description.
I'd like to know whether they're:
- going from parallel to toe out
- going from parallel to toe in
- going from toe in to toe out

This could be a 2021 part on the car to reduce tire wear. I don't think it's an overly complex device. Basically the column and steering gear are mounted on a simple slider. As with everything in F1 though... Mercedes want the other teams to see this while being oblivious to something else on the car

Meh I rather an AliExpress Mercedes that mixes it up rather than a 2019 Williams

Meh I rather an AliExpress Mercedes that mixes it up rather than a 2019 Williams

Then what's the point of competing if you can't design your own shit?
Edit: when you are running a setup you have no understanding of because you copied it, you will have no idea what steps to take to improve it. So based on this current Racing point car, it's going to stay the same throughout the year with no performance improvements/developments that will make it go faster.

Welcome to modern F1 and well always. I doubt we will see massive improvements to the midfield or even top teams this season.

Would you rather see teams 3-4 seconds off the pace cluttering up the field? I don't

Also where are their Renault photos ?

So happy for Renault. Hope the results progress through to racing.
Also Mattia... lol. I think Ferrari are bluffing.

Dat Kubica lap doe.

I never noticed this before, the poor guy is steering to the left by pushing the steering wheel with his right hand, he isn't actually holding the handle like he is with his left hand. Still pushing. Mad respect.

[video]https://streamable.com/o6p54[/video]

Back