Mushrooms

PsychoBandito

Anyone here supplement with some of the "medicinal" mushrooms? Chaga, Lion's Mane, Reishi, Ashwagandha etc...

Bought a few samples on black friday.

Première fois que je entend parler. Mon opinion en général est que les suppléments ou les superfood servent juste à vider ton portefeuille. Laisse nous savoir comment ça fonctionne pour toi.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Cafe organo gold has special mushroom in it...
Reishi...

Ca me rappelle qu'un ancien chum de travail a essayer de me faire rentrer dans son système de vente de marde.

Fuck it les best c'est les "magic"

Première fois que je entend parler. Mon opinion en général est que les suppléments ou les superfood servent juste à vider ton portefeuille. Laisse nous savoir comment ça fonctionne pour toi.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I always assume supplements don't work, so I never get a placebo effect. They are all used in chinese medicine, and there are centuries of anecdotal evidence they work.

I looked a bit and nothing in the litterature says you will get significant benefits from them.

Well, the only supplements that's is proven to be working is Creatine and Caffeine. The rest is crap and doesn't work

I am a skeptic as well, but at the same time, if psilocybin can fuck you up to the level it can, and it's just a mushroom, is it not plausible other mushrooms can have different effects? We'll find out.

two of my close friends healed chronic pain with micro dosing psychedelic shrooms...

microdosing for healing purposes or eating shrooms to get high isn't the same as performance enhancement supplementing...

Back