Beware - Kiwi Customs & Performance à St-Constant

Noxx

I would like to warn MTLRacing members concerning Jean-François Noville's business (Kiwi Customs & Performance).

I gave him the opportunity to make a custom exhaust manifold for my car. When I came back to pick up my car, the manifold was not installed and he was still working on it. He end up finishing close to midnight and said the part would fit. The next day I tried fitting the manifold but it was touching the midshaft and some sections of the chassis.

It did not exit at the correct location as well (I gave a written spec sheet before the work which indicated what was needed, along with my car). I returned the manifold to him for re-modifications and then he became very unresponsive. Took a month to get a reply from him saying that he mailed the manifold back to me, even though I never gave him my home address. :dunno: I asked for a tracking number but he stopped answering.

I am short of $1200 and my exhaust manifold. Now, more than three months later, I am going through legal means to try to get my money back, but my hopes are slim...

Last edited:
I would like to warn MTLRacing members concerning Jean-François Noville's business (Kiwi Customs & Performance).

I gave him the opportunity to make a custom exhaust manifold for my car. When I came back to pick up my car, the manifold was not installed and he was still working on it. He end up finishing close to midnight and said the part would fit. The next day I tried fitting the manifold but it was touching the midshaft and some sections of the chassis.

It did not exit at the correct location as well (I gave a written spec sheet before the work which indicated what was needed, along with my car). I returned the manifold to him for re-modifications and then he became very unresponsive. Took a month to get a reply from him saying that he mailed the manifold back to me, even though I never gave him my home address. :dunno: I asked for a tracking number but he stopped answering.

I am short of $1200 and my exhaust manifold. Now, more than three months later, I am going through legal means to try to get my money back, but my hopes are slim...

First mistake is doing business with someone named "Kiwi"

Genre de place qui inspire confiance.

80310940-450379478915639-6259122257835065344-n.png

Isn't Kiwi an insulting word in french? Genre 't'es un esti de kiwi toe'
I would've never go to a garage called Kiwi customs lol

Kiwi, do you love me? Are you riding?
Say you'll never ever leave from beside me
'Cause I want you, and I need you
And I'm down for you always
Kiwi, do you love me? Are you riding?

Isn't Kiwi an insulting word in french? Genre 't'es un esti de kiwi toe'
I would've never go to a garage called Kiwi customs lol

Rendu la, tu peux bin traiter les gens de n'importe quoi, ca peut devenir une insulte.

Hey mon estie de pantoufle?!!

Hey, mon crisse de spare tire a marde toi?

Hey mon sacrament de lacet toi??!

Toi mon estie de fourchette a marde!

Ca doit etre une shop a un gars qui travaille 90heures par semaine. Pis qui arrive pas a boute avec les projets

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk

Je te suggère d'aller sur Google Maps et de leur donner 1/5 comme note en résumant ton histoire.

Je te suggère d'aller sur Google Maps et de leur donner 1/5 comme note en résumant ton histoire.

google reviews ca vaux pas de la merde...

faut toujours avoir la version complete des 2 coté...

jai deja une cliente qui a fait un 1 etoile sur google contre moi et sur facebook et une plainte parce que je voulais pas passé son radiateur sous garantie...

quand le char est entré dans shop avec un demi bumper, pu de plastique sous le vehicule et plus grill et plus de fausse aile...

elle avais clairement pogné le ditch et c'etais moi le pourris qui abusait de mon pouvoir... impossible qu'elle aille pogner un accident...

Ç'est certain que n'importe qui peu écrire n'importe quoi sur le net.

Mais si une compagnie , entreprise a 85% ++ de reviews negatif ça donne une idée de peut etre skipper la place et inversement si une compagnie , entreprise a 85% ++ de reviews positif ça donne idée que ç'est peut etre une place avec qui faire affaire.

Last edited:

jai deja une cliente qui a fait un 1 etoile sur google contre moi et sur facebook et une plainte parce que je voulais pas passé son radiateur sous garantie...

quand le char est entré dans shop avec un demi bumper, pu de plastique sous le vehicule et plus grill et plus de fausse aile...

elle avais clairement pogné le ditch et c'etais moi le pourris qui abusait de mon pouvoir... impossible qu'elle aille pogner un accident...

Bon point. Mais Rejjy à un bon point aussi. C'est un couteau à deux tranchants.

je suis daccord avec vous,

on a quand même 4.5 sur 5 lol mais bon!

mon point étais, faut toujours avoir les 2 coté de l'histoire avant de croire tout les oui-dire que un tel c'est un pourris

Back