Fermeture de la piste a tremblant?

goldencoq

Is this for real?

Jai vue passer ca ce matin...

Je doute un peu vue c'est un cossin Facebook semi legit...

Si c'est vrai... C'est vraiment triste...

And another one

Is this for real?

Jai vue passer ca ce matin...

Je doute un peu vue c'est un cossin Facebook semi legit...

Si c'est vrai... C'est vraiment triste...

And another one
C'est fake a 100%.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yetais temps. Moi ça me pue au nez quand je vais a mon chalet et que j'entends les auto faire du bruit sur la piste.....pas capable de boire ma bière en paix... Esti

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

Voici la dit article

Après avoir perdu un récent recours collectif contre l'Association des résidents de Mont-Tremblant, le propriétaire, M. Lawrence S. Stroll, a décidé de vendre ce magnifique circuit routier au promoteur immobilier Construction CML. Dans les dernières années, plusieurs citoyens s’étaient plaints du bruit des courses automobiles qui avaient lieu au circuit historique.

"Je suis tanné de me battre et maintenant je veux concentrer mes énergies ailleurs", dit le propriétaire du circuit dupuis 2000.

Pas moins que cinq procès et recours collectfs ont eu lieu depuis que M. Stroll détient le Circuit Mont Tremblant. Tout récemment, le tribunal a donné raison à l’Association des résidents de Mont-Tremblant suite à un recours collectif contre Circuit Mont-Tremblant inc., et ses filiales, pour un montant de 3.6 millions.

C'est suite à ce jugement que M. Stroll a décidé d'accepter une offre pour la vente du terrain d'une superficie d'environ 850 mètres carrés, dont le prix de vente n'a pas été dévoilé. Le promoteur, Construction CML, désire ériger des condominiums de luxe et un complexe aquatique. Aucun commentaire du promoteur n'a été retenu.

If you google the article text nothing pops up

Wouldn't shock me though. He's sold some of his car collection recently

He needs the money so his boy can keep racing in F1
He seems to be taking the Racing Point thing seriously. They are building a massive new facility. I believe that he will tell Lance to hang it up in a few seasons

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Actualite.co
6f8dd351e16d3e010e1f9ad05b057d9f.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk

If they were to shut down the track he should just pull a george lucas and build affordable housing. Fuck all the neighbours.

This has been going on forever.
With the "neighbors" as well calling the cops at almost each event.
30 km / h zone radar !!!
Hey , you missed your STOP !
:facepalm:

Guys. It's been said before.

The news comes from actualite.co . Which is a spoof site where you can create fake articles to troll people.

We still have a few good years ahead of us. You bitches better take advantage of it now and not cry later.

Peace!

a8c2151f9f1b8dce78ff1c29ae0c28a7.jpg

a06c30544bcab3b35578f68c5a7b8731.jpg

i thought i read an article within the last year confirming that CMT got grandfathered into an agreement with the town that allowed it to perform as it does today with the current sound restrictions in place for the next 30 or so years, or indefinitely, I honestly can't remember the time frame, but it was very extended and the complaining population was SOL and told to move if they weren't happy. That track brings in so much revenue, it's in MT's best interest to keep it up and running.

Guys. It's been said before.

The news comes from actualite.co . Which is a spoof site where you can create fake articles to troll people.

We still have a few good years ahead of us. You bitches better take advantage of it now and not cry later.

Peace!

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191228/a8c2151f9f1b8dce78ff1c29ae0c28a7.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191228/a06c30544bcab3b35578f68c5a7b8731.jpg
I can see the corded tires from here

This has been going on forever.
With the "neighbors" as well calling the cops at almost each event.
30 km / h zone radar !!!
Hey , you missed your STOP !
:facepalm:
I remember at the height of bitching Stroll would bring the McLaren LM out for a couple laps lol

Back