Evo Car of the year 2019

Pas vraiment de surprise pour la première place

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

That AMG GTR Pro looks like it wants to kill you in every single curve lol
I'm not sure of the point. Mercedes makes so many editions of that car already. I guess rich people keep buying them and doing that one track day a year with it.. meanwhile E46 M3 is still king because it costs nothing to run.

That Megane TRS is really nice but really expensive
5c25992853598908a905f4374a8a0b60.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

What the hell is with the naming structures that these manufacturers are employing? How does a GTR Pro compare to a Black series? And why isn't the JAG just an SVR? What the hell is Project 8?

Biggest personal takeaway was the high praise for the A45s. To say it reminded them of an EVO VI is eye opening. Hopefully that model and trim are successful and push the other manufacturers to take notice.

I love the Morgan... Such a beautiful product... I'd hit it harder than any of the other cars displayed.

What the hell is with the naming structures that these manufacturers are employing? How does a GTR Pro compare to a Black series? And why isn't the JAG just an SVR? What the hell is Project 8?

Biggest personal takeaway was the high praise for the A45s. To say it reminded them of an EVO VI is eye opening. Hopefully that model and trim are successful and push the other manufacturers to take notice.

SVR is a more aggressive R for the road, project 8 is pretty much a full blown track car

La A45 et la GTS/R Edition 1039401958329 ne m’intéressent tellement pas lol

Toute une bête la project 8

Back