2020 Spotted Thread

incroyable... ici en estrie, fait meme pas 36h que la neige est tomber... on a deja eu 3 smash par towing

2 sur 3 avec des tires d'ete fini sur la broche...

le monde me decourage vraiment

Are you saying I shouldn't be driving my car on Goodyear Eagles in the snow. The government says it is ok until December.

Then again those people on baldinos would have crashed if it rained hard....

or because typical hyundai elantra drivers

Or type any name of shitbox cheap car driven by medicated people who have an IQ bordering on negative digits.

I wish I still had the picture of the range rover owner who wore through the disk and was using the vents to slow down. They were having a weird noise....

Or type any name of shitbox cheap car driven by medicated people who have an IQ bordering on negative digits.

I wish I still had the picture of the range rover owner who wore through the disk and was using the vents to slow down. They were having a weird noise....
Free slotted rotors!

There are many people who are forced to drive because they have no other means of getting around as we have massive black holes of public transit.. factor that in with owning a car is dirt cheap along with parking and insurance.

You also get many who are new the country and back "home" driving is still a "new thing" where speeds are hilariously low.. think 70-80kph is the end of the world.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Free slotted rotors!
You laugh but I've seen my fair share of cars with pad sensors that were just bought and the brakes are metal on metal. Crooked dealer or former owner looped the pad sensor and sold it.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

128684887_10158942289447154_1040376746268520676_n.jpg

un arrêt pour aller chercher du fromage au Costco !

Back