World War 3 Mega Thread

A93-F5594-9-BAD-43-C7-A32-B-90-F7-E7-FF7702.png

:laugh: :laugh:

Poor people

Reste qu'il a pas nécessairement tort... La Chine est fondamentalement plus proche d'une dictature lol

Je pense que HeavyMetal voulais en venir au point que la propagande et brainwashing du parti communiste semble être plus efficace. Les chinois qui ne supporte pas le PCC se ferme la trappe, en public et privée. C'est pas comme l'Iran ou la dissidence et plus tolérer. En Chine tu ferme vraiment ta trappe même avec ta famille et les amis peut importe les circonstances a moins d'avoir vraiment coupé les liens avec le pays. L'appareil technologique de l'états est vraiment puissant et il y en as des réels qui crois en la propagande qui dénonce.

L'auto-censure c'est la norme.

Do you people believe your own bullshit?
If you are talking about Grim i would say that based on his posting history and his complete inability to communicate intelligently the conclusion is that he's a troll that will go to any length to annoy and piss off people.

There is also a chance that i might be wrong and that he's just a Grade A moron.

If you are talking about Grim i would say that based on his posting history and his complete inability to communicate intelligently the conclusion is that he's a troll that will go to any length to annoy and piss off people.

There is also a chance that i might be wrong and that he's just a Grade A moron.

or both, they usually go hand in hand...

Grim l'a dit lui-meme, tres serieusement. Il va repeter autant de fois que necessaire pour ''reveiller les useful idiots''.

BREEEEAKKKKINNG:

Aboard FLIGHT that killed 62 Canadians.

https://twitter.com/Kerryactivism/status/1215413680281718785?s=09
https://twitter.com/Kerryactivism/status/1215456459368148994?s=19

List of Passengers Here:
https://www.flyuia.com/ca/en/news/2020/flight-ps752-passenger-list

Now that we know this.

Lets connect some more dots.
CANADA was involved in Uranium One. -Canadians brokered/staged the Uranium 1 deal.
-Uranium=Nukes
-Iran wanted nukes & science.
-Canada staged deal, provided home-base for dual citizens & Nuke scientists.

Justin Trudeau's connections.... 19min in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhmaYWiybis&feature=youtu.be

STFU and let them Rest In Peace for fuck sake.

So basically like every conspiracy nut

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Here's the issue. The topics at hand are so complex and convoluted you'd need 2-3k words to even begin to properly address them. Anything past 100 words per post and you get "TL;DR". Videos by people who take the time to delve into the matter are posted but again TL;DW or they are outright shunned because it's not CNN :rolleyes:

If anybody bothered to take even a little time to find out what's actually happening I think a lot of people would be shocked or angry, probably both.

Instead, most people these days are too engulfed in their favorite sportsball league or Hollywood gossip that they have zero clue what's actually going on. It's further exacerbated by the fact that those in control want to keep you in the dark so that they can keep doing what they're doing without much resistance from the plebs. It's 100% bread and circuses for you fools.

And God forbid anybody tries to shed some light or ask some pertinent questions on grey zone topics. Like trained dogs you attack with the go to "conspiracy theorist" label without much thought behind the question. What people don't seem to understand is that most of the time it's not a predetermined conclusion that's presented but facts or questions pitched out into the hive mind with the intent to get to the bottom of things. Can it be wrong, definitely but seldom are counterpoints brought to actually support that and the few that are are usually weak.

Lastly some perspective for those who's brains haven't withered away from the lack of exercise:

Je viens d’apprendre qu’une des victimes du vol de Boeing est une femme avec qui j’ai travaillé sur un projet.

Elle travaillait chez Lemay Architecte. Une brillante et gentille femme. Je ne sais pas si elle avait des enfants et si ils font partis des victimes.

C’est terrible. Les deux nations en conflit ont du sang sur les mains.

RIP dude, c'est vraiment terrible sincerement.

Mais Non, c'est l'Iran qui a du sang sur les mains. Je ne vois pas ce que les Etats-Unis ont a voir avec les gaffes ou attaques des autres. C'est pas comme si l'Iran ont toujours ete gentils et que les gros mechants Americains avaient reveilles un 'Sleeping Giant'.

Nenon, l'Iran est actif depuis 40 ans. Encore plus depuis qu'Obama leur a donne des milliards en 2016.

Obama, qui est probablement musulman, (et Justin) a tente d'acheter la paix avec des terroristes aka le Regime Iranien. Je ne parle parle PAS des citoyens iraniens, mais du REGIME et c'est la meme affaire avec la Chine.

Ca c'est si c'est vraiment l'Iran qui a tire ce missile sur l'avion

Conspiracy theory de la mort:
S'il y avait des scientifiques nucleaires iraniens deguises en Canadiens dans cet avion, peut etre qu'Israel a decide de peter l'avion via des proxy.
Ca c'est si c'est vrai que le Canada a indirectement vendu de l'uranium a l'Iran et a donne la citoyennete a des scientifiques iraniens.
Trump pas longtemps apres tout ca a declare: IRAN will NEVER have NUCLEAR WEAPONS.
Israel ne cesse de repeter: IRAN must and will never have Nuclear Weapons.

On s’en fou de ton opinion. Arrête de jouer à pedagogue sociopolitique.

T’en manque pas une pour faire ton copypaste et littéralement chier le forums

Here's the issue. The topics at hand are so complex and convoluted you'd need 2-3k words to even begin to properly address them. Anything past 100 words per post and you get "TL;DR". Videos by people who take the time to delve into the matter are posted but again TL;DW or they are outright shunned because it's not CNN :rolleyes:

If anybody bothered to take even a little time to find out what's actually happening I think a lot of people would be shocked or angry, probably both.

Instead, most people these days are too engulfed in their favorite sportsball league or Hollywood gossip that they have zero clue what's actually going on. It's further exacerbated by the fact that those in control want to keep you in the dark so that they can keep doing what they're doing without much resistance from the plebs. It's 100% bread and circuses for you fools.

And God forbid anybody tries to shed some light or ask some pertinent questions on grey zone topics. Like trained dogs you attack with the go to "conspiracy theorist" label without much thought behind the question. What people don't seem to understand is that most of the time it's not a predetermined conclusion that's presented but facts or questions pitched out into the hive mind with the intent to get to the bottom of things. Can it be wrong, definitely but seldom are counterpoints brought to actually support that and the few that are are usually weak.

Lastly some perspective for those who's brains haven't withered away from the lack of exercise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RWOpQXTltA

Ok here's my shot at the issue, but brace youself because it will be a proper TLTR. Conspiracy nuts love to pretend they are the ones doing all the research and finding the truth while the "usefull idiots" keep ignoring their findings because they can't handle the truth overload. Reality is pretty much the complete opposite: the conspiracy nuts are the first ones to read a bold title that fits their narrative, do ZERO research on their own about it, do ZERO intellectual reflection in order to evaluate how much sens it makes and usually ends up sharing and retweeting the non sens world wide like "trained dogs".

That being said, I know you like facts and usually don't care about irrelevant opinions that does not contribute to a particular topic, so lets take a minute and analyze the very last page that was posted before the current one in order to shed some light on what I am saying.

A "trained dog" comes here to post the following :

BREEEEAKKKKINNG:

Aboard FLIGHT that killed 62 Canadians.

https://twitter.com/Kerryactivism/status/1215413680281718785?s=09
https://twitter.com/Kerryactivism/status/1215456459368148994?s=19

List of Passengers Here:
https://www.flyuia.com/ca/en/news/2020/flight-ps752-passenger-list

Now that we know this.

Lets connect some more dots.
CANADA was involved in Uranium One. -Canadians brokered/staged the Uranium 1 deal.
-Uranium=Nukes
-Iran wanted nukes & science.
-Canada staged deal, provided home-base for dual citizens & Nuke scientists.

Well, my first reaction is "Damn that's a pretty bold statement, really?" but hey, before going ahead and flash my ignorance retweeting this all over my facebook I figured I would give it a shot and try to confirm this information by myself...So looking at Grim's post, everything starts with the following tweet:

1.png

So there is two things in this tweet :

- A wiki article about Mahdi Tajik which states he is a nuclear scientist
- A google match with "Ebnoddin"

Hmmm fair enough, lets go dig that wiki article first.

2.png

#1 - The article starts by saying Mahdi Tajik is an Iranian students' activist, journalist and political prisoner, and at the very end out of no where it says "Mahdi Tajik is an expert nuclear physicist", hmmm that seems odd isn't it?

#2 - Notice how the whole page has citations except that last odd sentence that shows "citation needed"? Hmm that seems odd, it almost looks like it was added there out of no where?

#3 - Notice how the page was last edited on 10 January 2020? Hmmm that seems odd, what are the chances?!? Let's go see the history just for fun

3.png

That's quite awesome, the edit right before states he also studioed at Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry, did someone try to expose the irony of that last citationless statement?

#4 - The passenger's list provided by Grim himself says Mahdi Tajik was born in 1999 while the actual wiki is about someone born in 1981, hmmmm that seems odd?

4.png

5.png

Ok enough of that non sens, let's look at the second part of the tweet (the google matches) for the sake of it.

#1 - Notice the drama expert in action, he purposely searches for the terms Canadian nuclear scientist "Ebnoddin" to show that there are matches, but NONE of the matches actually talk about nuclear scientists lmao. It's basically only links that matched because of the term "Ebnoddin" and you can even see his graduate title in the screenshot "P Eng", you would think nuclear scientists would have a Ph. D? But yeah someone doesn't understand google lol, but wait let's see if Trump is a nuclear scientist!

7.png

OMG IT MATCHES TRUMP IS A NUCLEAR SCIENTIST :laugh: :laugh:

#2 - Lets take it a notch further and actually take a look at the http://alumnius.net website that shows in the google matches of the original tweet and look for "Ebnoddin"...

6.png

Well well, a technical manager engineer from SNC Lavalin :laugh:

Do you understand better why people are ignoring conspiracy nuts? Do you understand better when I say conspiracy nuts are the ones not doing their research and aknowledging the first bullshit that matches their narrative? What I did above took me TWO minutes, anyone with a basic brain would of been able to discredit that tweet in a matter of minutes, but instead conspiracy nuts will prefer contributing to the bullshit propaganda machine by retweeting this everywhere without checking their facts first and calling anyone who begs to differ a "usefull idiot" that did not do his own research lol.

California sending sabotaged voting cards (lol), now this (double lol), common guys you can do better!

Last edited:
You debunked one out of 6 alleged Nuclear Scientists and still 175 passengers to go through.

Please don't let me stop you!!

That was two actually, use your fingers it can help counting :)

They were the only two names provided in the original tweet, feel free to provide the other four because I won’t lose my time going accross the 1XX names knowing that the two names on which the original tweet is based are complete bullshit.

Or you can also admit you were wrong and retweeted some bullshit without doing your due dilligence, I let you « choose your pill » ;)

Back