World War 3 Mega Thread

On "Conspiracy". Anybody who reads through history can see the crap all governments have done. We tend to focus on the go to boogeymen, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc. but in reality the spotlight is on them to take it off the others' lesser misdeeds. When that fails the next step is to label people who are calling out their misdeeds as conspiracy theorists so that the uneducated masses protect the people who are perpetrating the conspiracy by ostracizing and ridiculing those who are pointing out the reality.

When I read that you have to do a "disproportional" amount of work, I laughed. Grim had a great point. Does this mean you gobble up the shit of CNN and MSNBC without any further investigation? You're all knowing there and then become dumb as a door nail when any opposing view comes up? Any piece of information that's presented needs to be evaluated, however, if you were even remotely a learned person, you wouldn't need to research as much, it would be more of a thought exercise. It's only "extreme nonsense" because you lack the knowledge of prior similar accounts and hide behind lame excuses to keep yourself uninformed and living in ignorant bliss.

Since this is a thread about WW3 starting, can you tell me how the US got into just one of their previous wars in the last century. I'll give you a hint, no matter which one you choose, they already decided they wanted a war and used a lie or purposely set themselves up to be attacked so they could use that as an excuse to rally support for the war they wanted. It's likely you'll retort that's conspiracy and go on with your bullshit about not needing to take time to research, blah, blah,blah.... while you probably waste hours of each week watching some sports match or browsing the internet for trivial platitudes. However knowing the past helps predict the future the same way that having a general knowledge of human behavior and being aware of whats happening around the world helps differentiate BS from plausibility without even having to look.

One last thought on this topic, have you ever considered that it takes so long to "disprove me" because it may be that I'm correct and you have to go to the ends of the internet to find something that backs your incorrect preconceived notions? Don't get me wrong, I'm not always right, far from it, but if I'm so wildly wrong it should be provable in 30 seconds flat.

See I'd agree with you there that every war America has gotten itself into since WW2, is one of their own making either by fabricating evidence like WMD's in Iraq, or vilifying the evil communist ideology in Vietnam, or the result of their own ill-conceived interventionist foreign policy that lead to the Islamic revolution in Iran, or the establishment of some of terrible dictatorships like Pinochet in Chile or a host of other nasty things the CIA's been involved with but at the same time you insist on spread non-sense like pedo rings being run out of the basement of pizza restaurants while at the same time conveniently casting aside facts that don't line up with your conspiracy narrative.

You seem to fall into the trap of blindly following pattern recognition if it looks similar enough to something we've seen before so surely it must the exact same thing when there are far more plausible explanations but because it didn't originate from some obscure corner of the internet it can't be true.

Ask yourself this why do you always trend towards the most non-consensus view of a situation out of all the plausible scenarios?

Why does it take ages to disprove the stuff you post, because it starts from a non-consensus view of the facts and then because you and Grim seem to just to love posting Youtube clips and pictures/screenshots people have to track down the original source. I'm sorry I don't have an endless amount of hours to dedicate to keeping up with the new Qanon conspiracies so I have the same perspective as you on the world.

I'm going to round the numbers to make for some easy math so don't pull a Snopes. There were 150M ballots cast and the popular vote had a differential of 3M. That means 2% would swing the vote back to Trump. If you hide behind 3M alone, yeah it seems big until you put it into perspective. 2% is peanuts. What you're also forgetting is other techniques like absentee ballot stuffing,vote harvesting and most importantly people who register to vote who are not entitled to vote. It all adds up and 2% not that high of a number that makes it unobtainable. You make it seem like the conspiracy is that 50% of the vote got swung but please hide behind the claim that voter fraud is unsubstantiated. Because we all know the high levels of journalistic integrity and dedication of the MSM when it comes to investigating any topic that could damage the Democrats :rolleyes:

Sure all of it is possible, just like me being dressed in a purple dinosaur costume at this very moment, but since we there's no evidence to support either one those I guess we'll never know. The fact that you chose to believe this is happening with absolutely no evidence to support it is the definition of conspiracy believers.
Again I'm waiting for you to substantiate this with ANYTHING. Need I remind you that elections are run by the states themselves? Do you think there are republican controlled states that are allowing this kind of potential voter fraud to occur that would negatively affect their candidate? Are you going to say the voter fraud is all concentrated in states run by democrats? For what purpose? With the electoral college, it makes no difference if they win by a landslide. If someone was to engage in it why wouldn't it be in state to steal votes from republicans? Also, why is this conspiracy about voter fraud always voting for democrats?

As for the ID, that's bullshit. Read the following list and please tell me what kind of life you have to be living to not do at least one of these things. Other way around, if you've done one of these things, it means you have the type of ID required to vote. Also registration purges have nothing to do with making it harder to vote. People move, people die. The point is if they don't clear up the records, these entries stay on the list and without presenting photo ID it facilitates people cheating. The easier it is the more it happens (human nature).

https://static.uglyhedgehog.com/upload/2016/9/14/553069-6799_8324055079648651259_n.png

Requiring ID and not automatically providing it to everyone or purposely making it difficult for them to acquire it is undemocratic and in the application, most of the time affects minority voters more than whites.

If a state wants to pass voter ID law and at the same time issued a state-ID to everyone then I'd absolutely support it, otherwise, all you've done is prevent someone that could have voted yesterday from voting today and if you think the politicians don't have a pretty good idea who those people are then you're not really considering all the plausible motives right?

Multiple voter purge lists have been found to be filled with mistakes, with tens of thousands of people on them when they shouldn't.

I'm not against voter ID laws, it just so happens that a lot of them happen to be undemocratic and have fewer people eligible to vote the day after. Does requiring ID make for a better and more secure election?

Both sides have been found to manipulate laws to maintain or gain power, gerrymandering, voter ID laws, voter list purges, willy-nilly giving and removing powers from state governors based on if their party is in power (north-carolina and Wisconsin)

The latest example is in Florida, where the state did everything they can to block the implementation of a direct ballot initiative that won with a big majority of 65% to amend the constitution and give felons who have served their terms the right to vote.

I find it fascinating that this is the one thing you chose to not believe in given your other views of how inept and corrupt politicians are.

Last edited:
Guys, c’était du sarcasm lol, no shit it doesn’t add up :laugh:

Pas besoin de grand chose pour faire fonctionner la machine à propagande conspirationniste, je me suis forcé pour faire l’histoire qui fait le moins de sens possible et il y en a deux qui pensent que je suis serieux lol

Jtai dit que ton histoire ne marchait pas, mais oui jpensais t'etais serieux. Fine you got me lol.

heavymetal: l'avion a ete frappé par 2 missiles iraniens.

Les autorités Russes: On a des difficultés un peu, parce que c'est toute l'OTAN qui nous combat en Ukraine. L'OTAN est partout et nous attaques. Notre riposte est sans merci et nous ne nous laisserons pas dominer ! !

Le monde: Ok, et après genre 80 000 morts de votre côté, combien de mort du côté de l'OTAN jusqu'à maintenant ??

Les Russes: Depuis aujourd'hui, 2

La russie ce fait repousser encore une foi.

Bien beau la guerre. Mais monter le tenssion encore donne rien.
Des deux coter personne a rien gagnier sauve des famille detruite.

avec Iran par pure hazzard est en revolte.
les usa vont garder le control du marcher mondial de energy.

a date je vote plus pour un traiter de paix bientot.

When will all the WW3 kids understand that wars are unproductive and the parties/countries/people that are actually progressive and in sync with the developed world, will do everything to prevent wars from starting.

If you think that in 2020, 2021, 2022 issues can be solved with weapons, you live 40-50 years in the past, a la Rasha, Iran, North Korea etc.

When will all the WW3 kids understand that wars are unproductive and the parties/countries/people that are actually progressive and in sync with the developed world, will do everything to prevent wars from starting.

If you think that in 2020, 2021, 2022 issues can be solved with weapons, you live 40-50 years in the past, a la Rasha, Iran, North Korea etc.

Are you saying this with a straight face or are you joking ?

Vietnam, Grenada, Kosovo, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq again, and more. Including Syria, where the USA is OCCUPYING the oil fields and wheat growing areas. What do you think they used to do that if not weapons ? Are they using candy cane and hugs ?

Get real dude.

The only reason the countries you mentioned have nuclear weapons is to protect themselves from the most agressive warmongers on the planet, whose entire history is war. You know, the thing you do with weapons.

Are you saying this with a straight face or are you joking ?

Vietnam, Grenada, Kosovo, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq again, and more. Including Syria, where the USA is OCCUPYING the oil fields and wheat growing areas. What do you think they used to do that if not weapons ? Are they using candy cane and hugs ?

Get real dude.

The only reason the countries you mentioned have nuclear weapons is to protect themselves from the most agressive warmongers on the planet, whose entire history is war. You know, the thing you do with weapons.

Kosovo and that region is very complex perhaps the most complex issues of the last 50 years. They would totally do it again as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just put Kosovo in there as an example of settling things with weapons. I do not know enough about that particular situation to speak about the underlying reasons.

I just put Kosovo in there as an example of settling things with weapons. I do not know enough about that particular situation to speak about the underlying reasons.

Basically everyone actually hates each other and have for 2000 years. The peace is actually pretty fragile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eille gang on a passé proche de se faire drafter héhé. une chance cetait lerreur de lukraine la bombe en pologne.

faut dire que les polonaises sont deja des ptites bombes en soi. héhéhé

Back