World War 3 Mega Thread

No, it's on the premise that we provided citizenship and that Canada did something extremely shady. You do know Canada is the world's second largest exporter of uranium, right?

There' a place called uranium city in SK for a reason? No way! That sector of the economy isn't exactly thriving btw... I look forward to being schooled about our potash exports next!

Just remind me, who exactly is supposed to benefit from your wild conspiracy theories? Who wanted these people dead and why?

Nearly impossible to say. Who wants Iran to have nuclear weapons? Answer: Nobody, not even Russia nor China.

How is this embarrassment going towards that? Their own people "pulled the trigger" so to speak. Joke's on Iran on this one.
Israel and Saudi Arabia certainly don't want them to. I don't think that Russia or China care all that much tbh.

En plus l'operateur radar voit bien la direction de l'avion , qui s'eloigne de Téheran , comment peut-il penser que c'est une menace
qui fonce vers la ville . Le plus basic des radars de police sont capables de dire si la cible s'éloigne ou s'approche...imaginons la précision des radars militaires qui coutent des millions.

They denied it at first and called it a technical issue with the plane. The Iranians are using Russian military tech. Nobody really knows who pulled that trigger.

Iran is now blaming Human Error and Communication issues. They also said they thought it was a CRUISE MISSILE, not a MILITARY AIRPLANE hahahha

The flight had just left THEIR OWN AIRPORT, was following its trajectory and 19 other flights had gone in the air with no issues before that one.

If this Ph.D-plane was intentionally shot down by whoever for whatever reasons, the strategy was a success: Iran is seen as the clown/fallguys and everyone else is safe.

The story is already deep under the rug like Epstein.

They denied it at first and called it a technical issue with the plane. The Iranians are using Russian military tech. Nobody really knows who pulled that trigger.

Iran is now blaming Human Error and Communication issues. They also said they thought it was a CRUISE MISSILE, not a MILITARY AIRPLANE hahahha

The flight had just left THEIR OWN AIRPORT, was following its trajectory and 19 other flights had gone in the air with no issues before that one.

If this Ph.D-plane was intentionally shot down by whoever for whatever reasons, the strategy was a success: Iran is seen as the clown/fallguys and everyone else is safe.

The story is already deep under the rug like Epstein.
Soo what intentionally shot the plane? Trump?

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Soo what intentionally shot the plane? Trump?

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

The russians did it remotely, and instead of blaming sabotaged equipment and have the plebe angry at Russia, Iran decided to blame themselves in order to back Russia and have their own people turn on them.

The russians also had control on their radar so hackers were able to detect the correct plane that was filled with scientists, the same scientists that flew to Iran with their kids and wives in order to build nuclear arsenal for Iran.

Although their job was done and they were flying out of Iran, russians decided to pull the trigger anyway in order to avoid having them build similar nuclear weapons here in canada for the deepstate.

You can't make this shit up, shit's getting real

Last edited:
The russians did it remotely, and instead of blaming sabotaged equipment and have the plebe angry at Russia, Iran decided to blame themselves in order to back Russia and have their own people turn on them.

The russians also had control on their radar so hackers were able to detect the correct plane that was filled with scientists, the same scientists that flew to Iran with their kids and wives in order to build nuclear arsenal for Iran.

Although their job was done and they were flying out of Iran, russians decided to pull the trigger anyway in order to avoid having them build similar nuclear weapons here in canada for the deepstate.

You can't make this shit up, shit's getting real

Wat?

There's only so much conspiracy that can be handled at once.

Wat?

There's only so much conspiracy that can be handled at once.

You can't understand, you didn't do all the research I did, I wouldn't expect any useful idiot to understand anyway.

Slowly but surely, I will guide you all to the truth.

#ChooseYourPill #RedPillAllDay #RedPillEveryday #OnePillAtTheTime

Ill take a red pill please. VR6 your story doesnt add up to me but i would love some links, articles or any sources on the subject. I dont think it would be about avoiding them building nukes for the deepstate.. Maybe it could be about not revealing what they knew about the iranian nuclear program in itself.

Guys, c’était du sarcasm lol, no shit it doesn’t add up :laugh:

Pas besoin de grand chose pour faire fonctionner la machine à propagande conspirationniste, je me suis forcé pour faire l’histoire qui fait le moins de sens possible et il y en a deux qui pensent que je suis serieux lol

Your "realm of possible" is vastly different than what the majority of people would consider because it relies on a world view that is fundamentally conspiracist and beliefs that have no substantial factual backing.

Again it's not my job or anyone else's to sit there on carefully evaluate if what you posted has any merit when you don't do it yourself. It's another example of disproportional amount of work, I have to sit there carefully evaluated, research and try to understand something that you just copy-pasted without much thought? You lose the privilege of being taken by default seriously when you start indulging in the extreme non-sense and present it in the same manner as your more grounded beliefs.

On "Conspiracy". Anybody who reads through history can see the crap all governments have done. We tend to focus on the go to boogeymen, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc. but in reality the spotlight is on them to take it off the others' lesser misdeeds. When that fails the next step is to label people who are calling out their misdeeds as conspiracy theorists so that the uneducated masses protect the people who are perpetrating the conspiracy by ostracizing and ridiculing those who are pointing out the reality.

When I read that you have to do a "disproportional" amount of work, I laughed. Grim had a great point. Does this mean you gobble up the shit of CNN and MSNBC without any further investigation? You're all knowing there and then become dumb as a door nail when any opposing view comes up? Any piece of information that's presented needs to be evaluated, however, if you were even remotely a learned person, you wouldn't need to research as much, it would be more of a thought exercise. It's only "extreme nonsense" because you lack the knowledge of prior similar accounts and hide behind lame excuses to keep yourself uninformed and living in ignorant bliss.

Since this is a thread about WW3 starting, can you tell me how the US got into just one of their previous wars in the last century. I'll give you a hint, no matter which one you choose, they already decided they wanted a war and used a lie or purposely set themselves up to be attacked so they could use that as an excuse to rally support for the war they wanted. It's likely you'll retort that's conspiracy and go on with your bullshit about not needing to take time to research, blah, blah,blah.... while you probably waste hours of each week watching some sports match or browsing the internet for trivial platitudes. However knowing the past helps predict the future the same way that having a general knowledge of human behavior and being aware of whats happening around the world helps differentiate BS from plausibility without even having to look.

One last thought on this topic, have you ever considered that it takes so long to "disprove me" because it may be that I'm correct and you have to go to the ends of the internet to find something that backs your incorrect preconceived notions? Don't get me wrong, I'm not always right, far from it, but if I'm so wildly wrong it should be provable in 30 seconds flat.

As for voter fraud, when you are dealing with a population of 300M+ with a 100M+ instances of voting, you're bound to find examples of fraud, what you've consistently pushed is this idea that it happened on a meaningful scale to swing an election, in the millions, which hasn't been substantiated by anyone, anywhere.

Voter ID laws, in theory, have merit unfortunately when republicans push for it it's always been more of a voter suppression tactic than a fair and secure election reform. Time and time again republicans have passed undemocratic reforms. The Ohio and Georgia voter registration purges. Making it more difficult for people to get the ID required to vote in the first place.

I'm going to round the numbers to make for some easy math so don't pull a Snopes. There were 150M ballots cast and the popular vote had a differential of 3M. That means 2% would swing the vote back to Trump. If you hide behind 3M alone, yeah it seems big until you put it into perspective. 2% is peanuts. What you're also forgetting is other techniques like absentee ballot stuffing,vote harvesting and most importantly people who register to vote who are not entitled to vote. It all adds up and 2% not that high of a number that makes it unobtainable. You make it seem like the conspiracy is that 50% of the vote got swung but please hide behind the claim that voter fraud is unsubstantiated. Because we all know the high levels of journalistic integrity and dedication of the MSM when it comes to investigating any topic that could damage the Democrats :rolleyes:

As for the ID, that's bullshit. Read the following list and please tell me what kind of life you have to be living to not do at least one of these things. Other way around, if you've done one of these things, it means you have the type of ID required to vote. Also registration purges have nothing to do with making it harder to vote. People move, people die. The point is if they don't clear up the records, these entries stay on the list and without presenting photo ID it facilitates people cheating. The easier it is the more it happens (human nature).

553069-6799_8324055079648651259_n.png

BREAKING : Birds aren’t real, they have been part of a massive world-wide genocide orchestrated by the governments and replaced by surveillance drones which looks like birds

Back