World War 3 Mega Thread

Trump est un patriot, il envera surment pas des américains se faire tuer en Iran.

Parcontre il ne laissera surment pas les Iranniens lui chier sur la tete.

Actuellement il leur montre que c'est lui qui pisse le plus loin mais il n'ira pas envahir l'Iran, il va simplement répondre x5 a toute attaque de l'Iran jusqu'a ce qu'ils comprennent.

Bien, je pense qu'on vient de trouver la véritable raison de cette assassinat.

L'Arabie Saoudite et l'Iran (par l'entremise de ce général) avaient entamé des discussions pour cesser les hostilités en ayant comme médiateur l'Irak depuis quelques mois déjà.

Cesser les hostilités va l'encontre des intérêts américains dans cette région. Dans l'optique d'isoler l'Arabie Saoudite et les Émirats Arabes Unis afin qu'ils demeurent fidèles à leur maître (USA), les USA ont décidé d'assassiner ce général iranien. Sauf que les USA n'avaient pas prévu que l'Arabie Saoudite et les Émirats Arabes Unis condamneraient cette offensive américaine et s'afficheraient en solidarité à l'Iran suite à cette perte.

As Grim likes to say: Breaking!

Heavy missile attacks were carried out by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps on the Ain al-Assad air base in Iraq that hosts both Iraqi and US soldiers on Tuesday night. Nine missiles hit the airbase, according to Al-Hadath.
A US military official confirmed to Fox News that US forces were being targeted by rocket attacks. A senior US military source in Iraq told Fox that US soldiers were "Under missile attack from Iran. These are either cruise missiles or short range ballistic missiles. All over the country," tweeted Jennifer Griffin, a Fox News correspondent.

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News...i-base-in-Iraq-hosting-American-troops-613476
Missiles were fired early Wednesday in multiple locations across Iraq, a senior U.S. military source in the country told Fox News, describing it as a series of attacks on U.S. forces from Iran.

The source said: "Under missile attack from Iran. These are either cruise missiles or short-range ballistic missiles. All over the country."

Meantime, Iran state TV claimed Tehran launched "tens" of surface-to-surface missiles at Iraq's Ain Assad air base housing U.S. troops.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/missi...aq-senior-military-source-says-iran-suspected

Looks like ball is in your court Donnie. Put up or shut up?

Yes, I've looked on Trump's twitter. No, I haven't found any "official diplomacy" being carried out there... yet.

Oh, I see I did the "breaking" thing wrong. It's meant to be all caps followed by a colon. Got it!

I hope there were no casualties. The U.S can laugh off at property damage (in a country that isn't theirs) but any loss of life would no doubt lead to escalation and further strikes.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the situation room.

Cooler heads would wait to assess casualties if any, Trump might just go YOLO.

they shouldn't have done that... they're f'ed.

Of course they were going to respond after a senior government/military figure was assassinated.

Also worth noting, Iran issued a warning to US-allied countries in the region. If the US launches an attack from your country you're also a target now.

Wtf do you need to send F22's in and risk them for? Anyways, if the US launches planes and targets Iranian soil, hello $100 oil it's been a while.

lol no risk for either, you need them as the F22's and the B2's is what they have as most stealthiest jet fighter/bomber they have, those would bring down the most sophisticated defensive/first strike systems, as it's already been the case so many times Afghanistan/Syria.... Than they'll send some F35's that will send all that's needed for the F15's/B52's and ships to target the rest of they're defenses.

That being said I'm kidding around, this won't go like that, this is very different... very interesting on how it will play, obviously best for things to calm down.

lol no risk for either, you need them as the F22's and the B2's is what they have as most stealthiest jet fighter/bomber they have, those would bring down the most sophisticated defensive/first strike systems, as it's already been the case so many times Afghanistan/Syria.... Than they'll send some F35's that will send all that's needed for the F15's/B52's and ships to target the rest of they're defenses.

That being said I'm kidding around, this won't go like that, this is very different... very interesting on how it will play, obviously best for things to calm down.

It's Iran, if you want to take out their first line of defense you just fire missiles from your carrier group just like they did for Iraq.

It's Iran, if you want to take out their first line of defense you just fire missiles from your carrier group just like they did for Iraq.
Yep fighters go in and mop up after the cruise missiles

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Yep fighters go in and mop up after the cruise missiles

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

you still need to have good targeting data, obviously as "Iran" they'll probably just use some stealth drones as it would do the job, don't forget about mobile launchers... that can be used as both to attack and defend for missile attacks (although it's true they suck for this last one lol...)

Back