Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Look I go to Costco once a week for my goods. I went and loaded up for the next few weeks. I don't like lines and people, everyone knows this. But people here acting all high and mighty is pathetic

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
All high and mighty....isn't that your department? Seem to describe you pretty well.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Feta
Brie
Boursin fine herbes
Cream cheese
Mozarella
Bellavitano
Goat cheese
Parmesan

That is 200$+ at the grocerie, or 75$ at costco.

Add milk, yogourt, bread, meat and you are at another 100$+ saving ( amd quality is much better).

Dat costco life.

C’est sur que ca vaut la peine, mais c’est sur que c’est cave d’aller au costco pour ca pendant la periode de 14 jours imposée

C’est sur que ca vaut la peine, mais c’est sur que c’est cave d’aller au costco pour ca pendant la periode de 14 jours imposée
Maybe I'm shopping for more than just myself and my wife. People might not have figured that out... But hey it's better to send 8 people out vs 1 correct?

J'aimerais bien voir l'anarchie s'emparer des USA avec une "purge" à cause des armes à feu. Je regarderai cela du confort mon divan. :)

EToog8XXQAEil63

EToog8WXsAALf9r

Le nombre de cas c'est tellement inutile comme stat mais les médias ont besoin de ça pour semer l'hystérie dans la population.

Focus on deaths for fucks sakes.

La Chine c’est l’équivalent du petit frère retardé qui est toujours en train de se chier dans les pantalons et bave partout obligeant le reste de la famille à torcher continuellement.

Et c'est pour ça que "ce petit frère retardé" est toujours sur-représenté dans les plus grandes universités du monde dans les domaines de la Médecine, de l'Ingénierie, des Nouvelles Technologies et des Sciences Pures.

Bel essai.

Dis-moi, quel Chinois t'a blessé ou fait de la grosse peine-peine? :)

You are better off loading now on stuff that you WILL NEED later. You will want to avoid places such as Costco like the plague in 3-4 weeks.

Maybe I'm shopping for more than just myself and my wife. People might not have figured that out... But hey it's better to send 8 people out vs 1 correct?

So, maybe you shloud correct what you said... you said that you were going to costco becsuse you local deli closed in January. So that mean that if it was still open you would have been there.

Going to Costco for 8 persons... yes good idea if you manage how to deliver your shit
Going to Costco for your self... not a good idea and pretty sure that was your reason because nobody go to it’s local deli to get cheese for 8 peoples correct?

Sometimes, it worth to say: f@ck that I made a mistake, did not realize and didn’t want to shoot anyone in the face

I won’t argue more than that, your the king

You are better off loading now on stuff that you WILL NEED later. You will want to avoid places such as Costco like the plague in 3-4 weeks.
They are only letting a certain amount of people in the store at a time and people are keeping distance. It's no worse than an actually grocery store.

Et c'est pour ça que "ce petit frère retardé" est toujours sur-représenté dans les plus grandes universités du monde dans les domaines de la Médecine, de l'Ingénierie, des Nouvelles Technologies et des Sciences Pures.

Bel essai.

Dis-moi, quel Chinois t'a blessé ou fait de la grosse peine-peine? :)

Ton opinion est invalide présentement parce qu’on le sait tous qu’elle est biaisée par le fait que tu es en relation avec une chinoise. Peut-être qu’elle sait vivre, mais ça reste que probablement toute sa famille en Chine c’est des cochons qui chient à terre devant tout le monde sans stress.

So, maybe you shloud correct what you said... you said that you were going to costco becsuse you local deli closed in January. So that mean that if it was still open you would have been there.

Going to Costco for 8 persons... yes good idea if you manage how to deliver your shit
Going to Costco for your self... not a good idea and pretty sure that was your reason because nobody go to it’s local deli to get cheese for 8 peoples correct?

Sometimes, it worth to say: f@ck that I made a mistake, did not realize and didn’t want to shoot anyone in the face

I won’t argue more than that, your the king
Where's my crown?

Back