Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

The vaccine doesn't make you 100% immune but it reduces the effects of the virus on your body and prevents you from getting really sick. It does boost your natural immunity so there is an actual benefit from getting vaccinated.

The variants appear when enough people get infected and to allow the virus to mutate. Since vaccines reduce the transmissibility of the virus, they do help prevent the appearance of new variants.

This is where I struggle with vaccinating children, who do not really seem to be a large vector, rather than sending shots to poor countries.

It is entirely possible a variant appears that all current vaccinations are ineffective and we start all this again.

This is where I struggle with vaccinating children, who do not really seem to be a large vector, rather than sending shots to poor countries.

It is entirely possible a variant appears that all current vaccinations are ineffective and we start all this again.

Low risk as we speak. Certes, des variants pourront réduire l’efficacité sur la forme asymptomatique, mais de là à être faiblement efficace sur la forme grave, les scientifiques en doute.

Le virus a muté des milliers de fois et il y a une panoplie de variant et le vaccin est encore excessivement efficace.

Sur la vaccination des enfants, j’ai aussi un bémol idéalement il faut vacciner tous les maudits pays du tier monde insalubre avant

In all honesty. I also did it for my kids. I've never got a flu shot, my wife has. She gets sick every year. Serious colds while I still kiss her, sleep beside her. I've never been sick in the 7years we have been together. I'm not super healthy weight wise so not sure how covid would affect me though.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

The vaccine doesn't make you 100% immune but it reduces the effects of the virus on your body and prevents you from getting really sick. It does boost your natural immunity so there is an actual benefit from getting vaccinated.

The variants appear when enough people get infected and to allow the virus to mutate. Since vaccines reduce the transmissibility of the virus, they do help prevent the appearance of new variants.

The boost for my natural immunity is a non debatable benefit, question is if I actually need it.
Now, if I get the virus and I'm not aware that I have it, which would also indicate that my viral charge is not that big and the way to propagate it limited, combined with someone that already is careful around other people/basic hygiene/etc.. chances are limited, but they are there and I agree this would be the ethical/societal responsibility part of the decision that pushes me to do it even if for myself I still don't think it's the right choice.

btw. the problem I see with vaccinated children(just to make sure not talking about the above post, just mentioning it as I do have a kid) is that they have their life ahead of them and if by any chance there are long term secondary effects from the vaccine would rather they don't have to deal with that all their life versus well almost no risk from covid, in my case already lived easely half + of my life... most of the good part anyway so even if I grow a few extra fingers or whatever it's not the end of the world haha

Delta is pure media fear mongering driven. Period.

What makes me laugh here is people actually thinking "I don't need to be vaccinated because it's too risky instead I'll risk getting covid and deal with potential complications from that because the vaccine is so unsafe" cool! Enjoy having a high chance of lung scar tissue, deceased capacity and host of other seriously lifetime issues. I cannot wait until the unvaccinated are treated as second class citizens

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back to the drawing board

Testing vaccinated people is dumb. Cool you test positive.. but have little to no symptoms. That means the vaccine is doing its job. However once cases start shooting up here it will be back to lockdown measures 100% the vaccine passport will last 2-3 weeks of being a disaster. Legault will shit his pants

Maybe it is but if governments are bringing back restrictions because of it, what difference does it make?
Because it's easier to lock up and sit to wait it out. That's always been the case. It will be a huge political gamble that will only add fuel to the fire to the anti vacx crowd.

Out mask mandate will not drop anytime soon neither will capacity or distancing limits. Which haven't been dropped here. So technically here nothing has been reintroduced. Iceland is reintroducing simple measures.

Au moins à la SAQ ils ont aboli l’esti de directive d’obligation de prendre un panier et ce même si tu vas juste acheter une bouteille ou un certificat cadeau. C’est ben la seule chose de positive que je vois au Québec dans la situation sanitaire versus la SK, BC et AB.

Maybe it is but if governments are bringing back restrictions because of it, what difference does it make?

Iceland is going to be significantly more careful than anyone else. They are 300,000 people on a fuckin iceberg. If shit gets bad they are fucked, they don't have the luxury of seeing what happens.

Wales and Scotland still have mask mandates etc. Scotland still has more rules than we do here. If you think Legault is bad, Nicola Sturgeon is worse.

What's happened is people have deleted the NHS app and don't bother getting tested anymore. I think that's contributed to the "decline" can't have cases if people don't get tested or if the app doesn't ping you. There are many people still taking basic precautions in England such as wearing a mask. It's still mandatory on public transit, hospitals etc but loosely enforced on public transit. Iirc TfL stopped handing out fines or bother asking people to wear one.

Les hausses de cas deviennent de plus en plus difficiles à expliquer

Flambée de cas en Angleterre et maintenant, pour une raison inconnue, ça se met à descendre

Au Gibraltar, 99 % de la population a reçu deux doses

D'où vient la hausse?

Pourquoi ne pas enlever toutes les restrictions et espérer le meilleur

De toute façon, on sait que le vaccin préviendra les hospitalisations

De quoi, a-t-on peur

Flambée de cas en Angleterre et maintenant, pour une raison inconnue, ça se met à descendre

D'où vient la hausse?

De quoi, a-t-on peur
Pas difficile du tout, ils ne testent pas le monde vacciné. Le Gibraltar et l'Icelande démontrent ce qui arrive quand les vaccinés sont testés, la propagation est belle et bien présente.

D'où vient la hausse?

De quoi, a-t-on peur

Il y a 100 cas par jours et les hôpitaux sont déjà fucked. Tu imagine si on avait 1000 cas par jours comme il y a quelques mois. lol

Vous vous souvenez de la théorie qu'à défaut de stopper la propagation de la COVID, les mesures avaient pratiquemment éradiquées la grippe saisonnière?

L'Allemagne, le nouveau Québec ? ?

Après nos essspères qui prédisaient 4000 cas par jours, l'Allemagne mise all-in et nous relance avec 100 000 cas par jour !!

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1811702/allemagne-covid-redoute-100-000-cas

13e.jpg

Back