Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

haha, I read it like:

Tons of sluts open in MTL this weekend. They need to open to 55+ or fuck 50+.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

So I was ok.... I know there's lots of sluts in montreal, and obviously if they're sluts they're open.... Than I started reading the "They need to ope to 55+...." I'm like wtf?!?! I don't like where this is going.... and than realised I'm just a horny idiot :D

FYI, if you show up no appointment at the end of the day and there are vaccines available, you might ask and get a shot regardless of your age.

A friend of mine went with his parents and his brother in law got one the following day.

FYI, if you show up no appointment at the end of the day and there are vaccines available, you might ask and get a shot regardless of your age.

A friend of mine went with his parents and his brother in law got one the following day.

Lies all lies. Unless you are a healthcare worker or similar you aren't getting a shot by just showing up and asking politely. That's not how it works. Then again everything is a lie from you or tall tale

Lies all lies. Unless you are a healthcare worker or similar you aren't getting a shot by just showing up and asking politely. That's not how it works. Then again everything is a lie from you or tall tale

Ouuuuu popcorn ready

Mes beaux-parents viennent chiller dans la cour demain.

On va garder nos distances, les enfants non. Mes beaux-parents en ont besoin, nous aussi.

No ragretz. Come at me cops

Do it and report back. These “a friend of mine” stories are always B.S. Especially when they say “I didnt know it was a dude”.

Isnt your wife a cop?

Criminologue / analyste pour un service de police, mais pas policière. Nous on va prendre nos distances bien entendu.

On va rester dehors 30-40 min, mon plus vieux va probablement faire attention, mais ma fille elle ne le réalise pas vraiment. Mon plus jeune ne sait pas vraiment qui ils sont . Sauf qu’à la garderie, ils enseignent pas mal tout les principes de distanciation sociale alors ils vont moins vers les gens rapidement disons

On a vu nos proches de cette manière depuis le mois de septembre quelques fois.

Last edited:
La plus grosse surprise pour moi c'est qu'il y a du monde qui ont vraiment suivis les consignes les plus débile a la lettre.

Je l'avais déjà conté mais un de mes chums, pour la fête a son gars l'été passé, était tout fier de me dire qu'il avait respecté la limite de 10 enfants dans la cour et il avait même réussit à faire appliquer la distanciation sociale dans la piscine.

Comment du monde devienne comme ça?

La plus grosse surprise pour moi c'est qu'il y a du monde qui ont vraiment suivis les consignes les plus débile a la lettre.

Je l'avais déjà conté mais un de mes chums, pour la fête a son gars l'été passé, était tout fier de me dire qu'il avait respecté la limite de 10 enfants dans la cour et il avait même réussit à faire appliquer la distanciation sociale dans la piscine.

Comment du monde devienne comme ça?

c’est un peu extrême pour ton ami , mais chaque personne vit ça différemment. Dit toi que quelques enfants ont fuckall comme fête à cause que c’est en hiver pandémique

Ma belle-mère, malgré qu’elle soit une femme en forme, souffre d’hypertension et mon beau-père est en rémission d’un cancer. Je préfère paraître comme un freak que d’être responsable de leur souffrance et p-e de leur décès à cause d’un esti de virus chinois et que je voulais vivre ma vie comme en 2019. C’est un peu un devoir de société a mon avis.

See you in 2023

Last edited:
J'ai checker video sur youtube de cleetus mcfarland avec warbird le char de burnout, font des events au texas/floride des milliers de personnes embarqué les uns sur les autre pas 1 masque nul part

J'ai checker video sur youtube de cleetus mcfarland avec warbird le char de burnout, font des events au texas/floride des milliers de personnes embarqué les uns sur les autre pas 1 masque nul part
La covid c'est du passé

Check ben les frontières rouvrir vers le sud pour entrer aux USA pis après pas d'hôtel en revenant (route). Les matantes vont chier des tacs.

Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: Le COVID-19

Les USA peuvent bien retourner à mener une vie comme en 2019, ils sont à des années-lumières en avant de nous pour la vaccination. Toute comparaison de vie dites normal avec les USA est bouetteuse en ce moment. Le Canada est dans le dernier tier du classement et on se fait planter par des pays beaucoup moins riche que nous comme le Chili, Serbie et Roumanie. En terme de vaccination le Canada failed en esti!

Les USA peuvent bien retourner à mener une vie comme en 2019, ils sont à des années-lumières en avant de nous pour la vaccination. Toute comparaison de vie dites normal avec les USA est bouetteuse en ce moment. Le Canada est dans le dernier tier du classement et on se fait planter par des pays beaucoup moins riche que nous comme le Chili, Serbie et Roumanie. En terme de vaccination le Canada failed en esti!
Trudeau needs to push his agenda through. Never waste a crisis

On aurait du faire comme la Chine, un gros mega fckin lockdown 2 mois pis apres yolo juste a mentir sur les chiffres.

Considérant à quel point nos médias sont pourris, ils auraient allégrement regarder de l'autre bord pendant que le gouvernement aurait pelleté sa bullshit, ça aurait marché.

Jsuis aller au Ikea aujourd'hui pour acheter du stuff pour la nouvelle maison. Il y avait tellement de monde je me croyais en 2018. C'est clair que j'ai pogné la Covid. Plein de monde qui se caliss solide du 2m.

quelqu un avec plus de connaissance que moi sur la covid + vaccination pourrait donner son opinion par rapport a ce qui suit.
je sais que MR est remplit d'experts :p

There’s a lot of talk about the morality of C-19 vaccine passports I want to focus on the issue of whether they make sense from a public health perspective. Not only don’t they make sense, they’re actually counterproductive
Here’s why
First, let’s establish some facts
1) C-19 is here to stay...we’ll never eradicate it
2) Everybody will eventually be infected
3) Viral respiratory infections are usually asymptomatic
4) Vaccines protect against disease, not infection
5) Common CVs still kill the elderly

Most people don’t realize that the deadly 1918 Spanish Flu (H1N1) and its variants are is still with us today. No effective H1N1 vaccine have ever been developed so why doesn’t it kill loads of people? While it still kills some people, we’ve collectively become immune to it

This has happened with every single pandemic. Because it is new, it kills off the susceptible in 2-3 waves and then fades into the background of the hundreds of respiratory viruses that commonly circulate. These viruses still sometimes kill but it is elderly/sick people.

So the question health experts should be asking is how do we get to the point where C19 becomes a common respiratory virus? Before I answer this I want to explain what the vaccine does: It greatly decreases the chances that an infection will proceed to symptomatic disease And it almost eliminates chance that exposure will lead to severe disease or death. On the other hand, immunity to coronaviruses tends to decrease in time.Also, being vaccinated does not offer more efficient immunity than being infected with the actual SARS-CoV-2 virus, So ideally you want to ensure that you have some pre-existing immunity to C19 and then let it circulate freely.

Why? Reinfection serves as a booster shot. Vaccines ensure that high risk individuals have sufficient pre-existing immunity that they won’t die if exposed.
But the clock is ticking: Immunity starts decreasing as time passes If the idea is to achieve a level of balance with the virus then having it circulate is how you ensure that immunity doesn’t decrease below a threshold where the virus is deadly If I have just completed my vaccine schedule for C19, I want to go out into a world where C19 circulates! Why? Re-exposure, will allow my immune system to see the entire virus and all its epitopes, and will keep me up to date with new variants

Paradoxically, vaccinated people should not want restrictions .They should want life back to normal because re-exposure is actually beneficial. But the longer it takes to be re-exposed, the weaker your immune response
or a vaccinated person, freely circulating C19 is not a bad thing.Now, if you choose not to get the vaccine then you believe your pre-existing immunity is a better bet than the risks of the vaccine I got vaccinated because I think the vax gives you better odds.
People who don’t get vaccinated know full well that they will eventually have to deal with an infection by SARS-CoV-2. It is not vaccinated people who are at risk from non-vaccinated people, but rather the other way around. If we segregate for 2 years then it will flip!

The unvaccinated will probably have already been exposed while the segregated vaccinated people’s immunity has waned and are now more susceptible because of a lack of circulating virus in their ranks. I hope this is not too confusing.
The ideal solution is to get to a point where everybody who wants a vaccine has gotten one,Then reopen completely and let the virus circulate normally .That’s how C19 becomes just another respiratory virus.
This will lead to deaths in unvaccinated people, but this is their choice to make And they have enough information to make decisions based on their level of risk.You can’t force vax because it doesn’t endanger vaccinated people!

Now I’m going to explain why you can’t force people to take a vaccine for a respiratory virus. Respiratory viruses do not go away. Our common defense against respiratory viruses is to let them circulate freely so that our immune systems are constantly adapting to new variants. You can’t compare respiratory viruses to other diseases where mass vaccination (polio) or segregation (leprosy) actually makes sense I see a lot of intelligent people making dumb statements on this subject.

Its a respiratory virus FFS! It’s not aerosolsized ebola!

There is a natural balance between humans and respiratory viruses. The pandemic stage sucks, as susceptible people people die But then the virus starts to circulate freely and our immune systems do the rest. Yes, a vaccine helps but not in terms of eradicating the resp virus
If we ever want to get back to normal, then once everybody who wants it has been vaccinated, we need to return to normal Current policy on passports makes no sense. Segregating vax’d people from non-vax’d is detrimental to vax’d people’s immune health against C19/variants

Voila la source: https://twitter.com/gummibear737/status/1378084272783949831
L'idee semble interessante mais je n ai pas assez de connaissances dans la matiere pour savoir si cela fait du sens ou non.

quelqu un avec plus de connaissance que moi sur la covid + vaccination pourrait donner son opinion par rapport a ce qui suit.
je sais que MR est remplit d'experts :p

There’s a lot of talk about the morality of C-19 vaccine passports I want to focus on the issue of whether they make sense from a public health perspective. Not only don’t they make sense, they’re actually counterproductive
Here’s why
First, let’s establish some facts
1) C-19 is here to stay...we’ll never eradicate it
2) Everybody will eventually be infected
3) Viral respiratory infections are usually asymptomatic
4) Vaccines protect against disease, not infection
5) Common CVs still kill the elderly

Most people don’t realize that the deadly 1918 Spanish Flu (H1N1) and its variants are is still with us today. No effective H1N1 vaccine have ever been developed so why doesn’t it kill loads of people? While it still kills some people, we’ve collectively become immune to it

This has happened with every single pandemic. Because it is new, it kills off the susceptible in 2-3 waves and then fades into the background of the hundreds of respiratory viruses that commonly circulate. These viruses still sometimes kill but it is elderly/sick people.

So the question health experts should be asking is how do we get to the point where C19 becomes a common respiratory virus? Before I answer this I want to explain what the vaccine does: It greatly decreases the chances that an infection will proceed to symptomatic disease And it almost eliminates chance that exposure will lead to severe disease or death. On the other hand, immunity to coronaviruses tends to decrease in time.Also, being vaccinated does not offer more efficient immunity than being infected with the actual SARS-CoV-2 virus, So ideally you want to ensure that you have some pre-existing immunity to C19 and then let it circulate freely.

Why? Reinfection serves as a booster shot. Vaccines ensure that high risk individuals have sufficient pre-existing immunity that they won’t die if exposed.
But the clock is ticking: Immunity starts decreasing as time passes If the idea is to achieve a level of balance with the virus then having it circulate is how you ensure that immunity doesn’t decrease below a threshold where the virus is deadly If I have just completed my vaccine schedule for C19, I want to go out into a world where C19 circulates! Why? Re-exposure, will allow my immune system to see the entire virus and all its epitopes, and will keep me up to date with new variants

Paradoxically, vaccinated people should not want restrictions .They should want life back to normal because re-exposure is actually beneficial. But the longer it takes to be re-exposed, the weaker your immune response
or a vaccinated person, freely circulating C19 is not a bad thing.Now, if you choose not to get the vaccine then you believe your pre-existing immunity is a better bet than the risks of the vaccine I got vaccinated because I think the vax gives you better odds.
People who don’t get vaccinated know full well that they will eventually have to deal with an infection by SARS-CoV-2. It is not vaccinated people who are at risk from non-vaccinated people, but rather the other way around. If we segregate for 2 years then it will flip!

The unvaccinated will probably have already been exposed while the segregated vaccinated people’s immunity has waned and are now more susceptible because of a lack of circulating virus in their ranks. I hope this is not too confusing.
The ideal solution is to get to a point where everybody who wants a vaccine has gotten one,Then reopen completely and let the virus circulate normally .That’s how C19 becomes just another respiratory virus.
This will lead to deaths in unvaccinated people, but this is their choice to make And they have enough information to make decisions based on their level of risk.You can’t force vax because it doesn’t endanger vaccinated people!

Now I’m going to explain why you can’t force people to take a vaccine for a respiratory virus. Respiratory viruses do not go away. Our common defense against respiratory viruses is to let them circulate freely so that our immune systems are constantly adapting to new variants. You can’t compare respiratory viruses to other diseases where mass vaccination (polio) or segregation (leprosy) actually makes sense I see a lot of intelligent people making dumb statements on this subject.

Its a respiratory virus FFS! It’s not aerosolsized ebola!

There is a natural balance between humans and respiratory viruses. The pandemic stage sucks, as susceptible people people die But then the virus starts to circulate freely and our immune systems do the rest. Yes, a vaccine helps but not in terms of eradicating the resp virus
If we ever want to get back to normal, then once everybody who wants it has been vaccinated, we need to return to normal Current policy on passports makes no sense. Segregating vax’d people from non-vax’d is detrimental to vax’d people’s immune health against C19/variants

Voila la source: https://twitter.com/gummibear737/status/1378084272783949831
L'idee semble interessante mais je n ai pas assez de connaissances dans la matiere pour savoir si cela fait du sens ou non.

Cest relatif

Back