Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

I don't think there is anything that private citizens can do anymore. Easier to blame eveyone vs their own shortcomings in the homes and hospitals.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I don't think there is anything that private citizens can do anymore. Easier to blame eveyone vs their own shortcomings in the homes and hospitals.

Pretty much. Also, considering how much the situation has improved since the cluster fuck we had this summer and how we have basically plateau'ed since before they instigated the October confinement, their rhetoric is utter bullshit.

I give no fuck anyway, never have, never will. Gonna party a bit, see the same fee people I've been seeing anyway, will be carefull and take two weeks off right after the holiday to "quarantine & shill" with the lady.

Which is why I have no pity for those who will forego Xmas gatherings because Legrault and co. recommend they do not have them. It's long pass time we stop giving these clowns the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
Which is why I have no pity for those who will forego Xmas gatherings because Legrault and co. recommend they do not have them. It's long past time to give these clowns the benefit of the doubt.
The damning proof that they don't give a crap was that memo about ventilation in schools. They knew about it did nothing. What do we see again with care homes and hospitals? Outbreaks but someone it's our fault for getting groceries or living life.

It's at the point globally where everyone has had enough and doesn't give a crap anymore. Stay inside for 5 month, do as we say don't see anyone. Paint rainbows

Which is why I have no pity for those who will forego Xmas gatherings because Legrault and co. recommend they do not have them. It's long past time to give these clowns the benefit of the doubt.

You mean Teresa Tam.

Le discours de Arruda a changé le jour même que la Viet-Kong à sortie ses recommandations comme quoi il était préférable de se couper les veines en solitaire durant de temps des fêtes. Le fédéral a fait la conférence de presse le lendemain matin de la conférence de Legault

C’est drôle, c’est à partir de se moment là que le gouvernement Legault n’arrête pas de marteler comme quoi ils sont prêts à recevoir les vaccins, mais ils attendent après le fédéral

Last edited:
You mean Teresa Tam.

Le discours de Arruda a changé le jour même que la Viet-Kong à sortie ses recommandations comme quoi il était préférable de se couper les veines en solitaire durant de temps des fêtes. Le fédéral a fait la conférence de presse le lendemain matin de la conférence de Legault

C’est drôle, c’est à partir de se moment là que le gouvernement Legault n’arrête pas de marteler comme quoi ils sont prêts à recevoir les vaccins, mais ils attendent après le fédéral

C'est ça depuis le début en mars.

Je comprends pas que Arruda et Legault s'entête à faire des annonces avant la Viet-Kong, ils ont l'air de Cabochon 2 jours après. Laissez la guenon parler et ensuite faites vos annonces.

You mean Teresa Tam.

C'est quassiment comme si le fédéral devait prendre en considération la situation dans l'ensemble du pays et pas juste le Québec.

everybody at government level seems to be loosing it mentally, especially in regards to the holidays and all of those rules, I guess pressure/etc... got to them, as they did seem to approach this logically at the beginning, right now it's like I'm watching a bad soap opera "are there any good ones?"
if I have people over, what are the cops gonna do? Force their way in my home? I'll just don't open the door and tell them to fuck off?!?

if I have people over, what are the cops gonna do? Force their way in my home? I'll just don't open the door and tell them to fuck off?!?

Yes they will get a warrant and force their way in. Not even kidding. Most people are okay with it as well

ok well that sucks... didn't thought they can just come into your house if there's no crime involved... or reasonable doubt it's happening, this is fedup...

They can’t keep their shit together with the chsld and schools (ventilation) and they asking us to be Yes Men...good one.

Legault apologized for chsld
Dube apologized for schools

Who’s next ?

They can’t keep their shit together with the chsld and schools (ventilation) and they asking us to be Yes Men...good one.

Who’s next ?

Bruh. On approche les commissions scolaires à tous les semaines pour des travaux d’entretiens et le 3/4 s’en criss.

En passant, plusieurs systèmes mécaniques ne sont pas aux normes et ce n’est pas en quelques jours que ça se corrigeraient. On parle d’année et de milliard de $.

Sinon, la qualité de l’air n’est pas la pire chose dans les murs des écoles du QC. Le 3/4 sont remplis de poussière d’amiante, de moisissures, plomb et en situation critique à l’enveloppe du bâtiment.

Quand j’entends parler de la préoccupation du changement d’air à l’heure dans les écoles :laugh:

Who’s next ?
It's all our fault!

Back