Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

I am curious as to your opinion on how it's more of a risk to get vaccinated? 15,000 people under the age of 49 were hospitalized, how many had bad outcomes from vaccination? I'm not arguing most people in that category will be fine, but I'm starting to wonder what the risk is?
Exactly

This guy sucks at evaluating odds :

1:100 to get covid delta edition
1:7,000,000 to get some type of trombosis if you take the astrazeneca
1:x00,000,000 ?? To get anything bad with pfizer

Exactly

He calls it Delta EDITION hahaha

Long term side effects people. Turn ur brains on.

Exactly

Complètement faux. Les jeunes ont plus de chance d'avoir des complications avec pfizer que astra. Perso je regrette d'avoir passer 4 jours ko pour un vaccin et j'aurais préférer jouer mes odds avec le méchant virus inoffensif.

Complètement faux. Les jeunes ont plus de chance d'avoir des complications avec pfizer que astra. Perso je regrette d'avoir passer 4 jours ko pour un vaccin et j'aurais préférer jouer mes odds avec le méchant virus inoffensif.
Svp fourni moi la liste d'effet avec les probabilitées et après on jasera de se qui est pire entre avoir la 'covid longue' ou ben 'être pogné avec une capacité pulmonaire réduite' versus 'feeler hang over pendant 2 jours'.

Le ratio risk-reward est pas mal plus en faveur du vaccin que de jouer les odds de pas pogner le covid (ever). Proove me wrong.

Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: Le COVID-19

I am curious as to your opinion on how it's more of a risk to get vaccinated? 15,000 people under the age of 49 were hospitalized, how many had bad outcomes from vaccination? I'm not arguing most people in that category will be fine, but I'm starting to wonder what the risk is?

This was before we even knew that the vaccine wasn’t stoping the spread, and before the cdc admits that heart inflammation is a known after effect that shows up mostly in young males. Remove the biggest reward from the vaccination in that age group and tell me we don’t need to reconsider things.

Des scientifiques mettent en garde la population sur les dangers de la vaccination contre la COVID-19 chez les 10-19 ans, les risques étant, à leur avis, plus élevés que les bénéfices pour cette catégorie d’âge.

Ces scientifiques doutent donc de la pertinence de faire courir un risque aux mineurs, d’autant plus que le taux de manifestations cliniques inhabituelles (MCI) pour le vaccin de Pfizer est «à peine inférieur au risque d’hospitalisation cumulatif [...] au Québec pour cette tranche d’âge».

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2.

A partir du moment où on sait que la vaccination n’empêche pas la propagation du variant delta qui est dominant, la vaccination des jeunes en âge scolaire ne donne rien.

This was before we even knew that the vaccine wasn’t stoping the spread, remove the biggest reward from the vaccination in that age group and tell me we don’t need to reconsider things.

Des scientifiques mettent en garde la population sur les dangers de la vaccination contre la COVID-19 chez les 10-19 ans, les risques étant, à leur avis, plus élevés que les bénéfices pour cette catégorie d’âge.

Ces scientifiques doutent donc de la pertinence de faire courir un risque aux mineurs, d’autant plus que le taux de manifestations cliniques inhabituelles (MCI) pour le vaccin de Pfizer est «à peine inférieur au risque d’hospitalisation cumulatif [...] au Québec pour cette tranche d’âge».

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is interesting to me that you cherry pick the science that leans towards your narratives, yet dismiss that which does not.

Also leaving out an answer to the 19-49 crowd doubles down on that statement.

I just want a reasonable answer as to what the risk for the 19+ crowd is. We are 8 months past first vaccinations, and even farther from initial tests, and there have been 0 new side effects.

so if I'm not mistaken delta is more efficient at being transmitted, but makes people less sick, which would make sense, as it tries to evade the immune system and appear more "inoffensive" so the immune system doesn't go full rambo on it to destroy it, which unfortunetly also destroys some of your good cells....
anyway, so it has to be careful between being killed by the body and being too deadly to the host, usually their best bet is to go un-noticed, which means the wining "genetics", the delta variant in this case, should create less of a body reaction, so it can get by more undetected...

Not going to lie. I find it fucked up that we are here judging and calling out people because they either got their vaccine, or they didn't. Pretty sad we are here separating eachother because of this. Sounds like this is what the government wanted, and they have succeeded in doing so. Stay classy people.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

How many people died of a shark attack last week in North America? Just curious.

´´ The 2020 worldwide total of 57 confirmed unprovoked cases was lower than the most recent five-year (2015-2019) average of 80 incidents annually. There were 13 shark related fatalities this year, 10 of which were confirmed to be unprovoked.´´

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

3117c689db471207a005f0e34803e686.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

0.000006% of the population of Us and 0.000001% of canada died with covid last week, like more people die of shark attacks at this point

LOLLLLLLL

Difficile d'être aussi dans le champs que toi...

Le nombre d'attaques de requins dans le monde a atteint, en 2016, le chiffre le plus élevée jamais enregistré : 124 personnes attaquées et 8 décès.

Back