Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

On est rendu dans une Sepaq... Parc Nationnal de la Jacques-Cartier

Les employés portent pas de masque, pas vue personne avec un et il y a de bon rassemblement dans les secteur PAC.

Envoyé de mon SM-N986W en utilisant Tapatalk

Je suis au parc national du BIc en ce moment et c’est pas mal le contraire ici je te dirais…même les employés ont le masque à l’extérieur et on doit sortir de notre char pour prendre les cartes de sentier, à cause que les employés dans leur cabine ne les distribuent plus avec les mains

Not sure if trying to get a reaction of me, cause you probably have your own issues right now and try to blow off steam, but it's ok, don't worry things will be fine, insulting me wont solve them though....
If you really think that though I would suggest you take a break from all this (tv/this thread an likes of it/etc..) for a few weeks, it might not change your mind, but you might see things quite differently.

Why would he? He's right. People slacking off on vaccination are part of the problem... nothing new in the sky there.

qui elle? les explication sont trop simple. manque de details.

aussi la music m'enerve.
Aucune idee just un scary vid avec des idees possiblement farfelu.

Question is , does her theoretical explanation of the down fall of the economic system make sense ?

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Why would he? He's right. People slacking off on vaccination are part of the problem... nothing new in the sky there.
The anti vax crowd will always find excuses and point the finger the other way. They cry they want the pandemic to end but refuse to get vaccinated "my body will fight it off"

The slacking off is happening now because people are away or doing other stuff. There will be a mad rush in August for vaccines as more and more jobs will require it. Unions will be told to pound sand. I'm sure the dip was expected to happen. It's sad because we are so so close to having great coverage.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Ma conjointe revient de sa deuxième dose. Clinique de vaccination aux Galeries Joliette quasi vide, presque personne.

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

On est rendu dans une Sepaq... Parc Nationnal de la Jacques-Cartier

Les employés portent pas de masque, pas vue personne avec un et il y a de bon rassemblement dans les secteur PAC.

Envoyé de mon SM-N986W en utilisant Tapatalk

J'étais a Sandbanks dans un camping y'a 2 semaines et même chose la bas.

Je suis aussi allé dans un évenement sur un vignoble dimanche dernier.
Pas un serveur avec un masque , pas un cuisinier avec un masque . Pas de plexi.
C'étais dehors dans le vignoble sous un chapiteau mais forcé de dire que d'avoir eux un semblant de vie normal sans covid étais quelque chose d'asser spécial.

^^ This is why the previous 80-85% vaccination/immunity threshold are being upped to 90% for "herd immunity"... I have yet to be fully convinced by good independent sources though.

Dr Fauci has as much Covid 19 credibility as the old man that greets you when you walk into the Wal-Mart in Pointe-Claire.

Not sure if srs.^

Masks don't work.

Masks work.

Social distancing doesn't work.

Social distancing now works.

Vaccination is the way out of this pandemic we need 40% of vaccinated or otherwise immune population to get herd immunity.

Vaccination is the way out of this pandemic we need 50% of vaccinated or otherwise immune population to get herd immunity.

Vaccination is the way out of this pandemic we need 70% of vaccinated or otherwise immune population to get herd immunity.

Vaccination is the way out of this pandemic we need 75% of vaccinated or otherwise immune population to get herd immunity.

Vaccination is the way out of this pandemic we need 80% of vaccinated or otherwise immune population to get herd immunity.

All the above statements come from Dr.Fauci so no: Sorry but whatever he says = the sound of a clothes dryer filled with marbles.

^^LG, incredible the BS you are ready to invent to try and make a point/appear relevent.

NO CREDIBLE scientist as ever said that vaccination rates below 75-85% would be OK for herd immunity. 75-85% MINIMUM is common epidemiological target for immunity.

^^LG, incredible the BS you are ready to invent to try and make a point/appear relevent.

NO CREDIBLE scientist as ever said that vaccination rates below 75-85% would be OK for herd immunity. 75-85% MINIMUM is common epidemiological target for immunity.

The first numbers thrown around last Christmas when vaccinations began was 40%.

Back