Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus chinois apparaît: Le COVID-19

The virus is already here in full force. It makes no difference

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Sa revient à exactement ce que je disais, rendu ou nous sommes sa rentre littéralement de partout. Mais de penser qu’il y a 0 cas de covid qui rentre par avion international revient de l’utopie.

Screenshot_20201206-142920_Chrome.jpg

This basically sums up why Legrault and other politicians are doing what they’re doing. They know that the overwhelming majority of media and TVA Karens would rather do something, even if it totally and completely fails, than accept that whatever they're doing doesn't work.

So when everything fails (Closing gyms, restaurants, masks, etc.), they'll blame us because we surely must be doing something wrong, I mean LOOK AT ALL THE RESTRICTIONS THAT WE FORCED UPON YOU PEASANTS! When things start to turn around, they'll credit these very same failing policies that were not working when things were imploding. The whole thing is a hack.

Fermeture des autoroutes......est bonne celle la.

Y'a rien de nouveau la dedans , je demeure a Vardon et depuis 4 ans tout les esti de fds , la 720 et la 15 sont fermé par secteur + les échangeurs :D
Au moins la, c'est presque terminé.

Last edited:
I just came back from Atwater market and its a freaking joke.

Line up outside to go inside (200 ppl max), another line up inside, need to wash hands when you get inside.

Then each store has a maximum capacity of 5-10 people and you need to wash hands everytime.

Then at the exit, everyone masses there so they can put their hats and gloves back on, so there's a big bottleneck of NON-COMPLIANT people that are not respecting 2 meters!

lol

and then the worse of all this circus, is GROUPS of people trying to go into stores when there is a limit in place. what the fuck, if you're a group of 4 and only one of you fucks need a baguette from the store, then ONLY one goes in, not four, you idiots fucks.

fucking stupid. whole thing is a joke. COVID-19 biggest hoax pulled by our leaders since the beginning of time.

I just came back from Atwater market and its a freaking joke.

Line up outside to go inside (200 ppl max), another line up inside, need to wash hands when you get inside.

Then each store has a maximum capacity of 5-10 people and you need to wash hands everytime.

Then at the exit, everyone masses there so they can put their hats and gloves back on, so there's a big bottleneck of NON-COMPLIANT people that are not respecting 2 meters!

lol

and then the worse of all this circus, is GROUPS of people trying to go into stores when there is a limit in place. what the fuck, if you're a group of 4 and only one of you fucks need a baguette from the store, then ONLY one goes in, not four, you idiots fucks.

fucking stupid. whole thing is a joke. COVID-19 biggest hoax pulled by our leaders since the beginning of time.
Ça va juste finir que le monde irons pus dans les magasins et Amazon back again.

Perso moi a part l'épicerie je vais plus dans aucun magasin. Jai fait.mon dernier Costco mardi passé

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Ça va juste finir que le monde irons pus dans les magasins et Amazon back again.

Perso moi a part l'épicerie je vais plus dans aucun magasin. Jai fait.mon dernier Costco mardi passé

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

ouais, je discutais justement de ca tantot avec ma femme. Le gouvernement veut qu'on achete "local", mais c'est tellement compliqué et/ou plus dispendieux, alors fuck it.

A part la SAQ et Iga j'ai pas mit le pied dans un magasin depuis un bon bout de temps. Tout les achats en ligne dont bon nombre Amazone.

ouais, je discutais justement de ca tantot avec ma femme. Le gouvernement veut qu'on achete "local", mais c'est tellement compliqué et/ou plus dispendieux, alors fuck it.
The best is the xmas tree section. Wear a mask, wash hands don't touch the tree lol

My local butcher is only 4 people inside at a time. What happens? Ma tante goes inside "ouais tu vends quoi icitte, la viande est tu bon ? Akk 15$ pour ça tabark trop chère"

Strangely enough it's the small businesses that suffer the most with these restrictions. The big places it's a free for all. Everyone is so hung up on hand washing and cleaning that places that have actual sinks I avoid.

The best is the xmas tree section. Wear a mask, wash hands don't touch the tree lol

My local butcher is only 4 people inside at a time. What happens? Ma tante goes inside "ouais tu vends quoi icitte, la viande est tu bon ? Akk 15$ pour ça tabark trop chère"

Strangely enough it's the small businesses that suffer the most with these restrictions. The big places it's a free for all. Everyone is so hung up on hand washing and cleaning that places that have actual sinks I avoid.

The new limits are absurd, all it's gonna do is discourage people from going into any local business. You've got Plante telling everyone to go support your local businesses and buy gifts even if you're not having Christmas dinner.

All along Saint-Laurent, it's shops with a maximum capacity of 4-10 people. I walked by this vinyl store and it had a capacity of 5 people with a line of 10 outside. Let's be realistic, no one walks into a vinyl store knowing what they're buying, it's opportunistic browsing. So you've got people that are in all likelihood waiting for an hour to browse for vinyls in the freezing cold?

The massive provigo on Jean-Talon and park, had an official capacity for 200 now it's 115-150? There's 1 person telling people to wash their hands, disinfect the carts and cover both entrances with no one counting how many are leaving. Tell me exactly how they're going to enforce anything?

Est-ce qu’il y a eu des éclosions en milieu pour que ses règles inutiles là arrivent où c’est pour protéger les vieillards qui vont flâner dans les magasins la journée ?

The new limits are absurd, all it's gonna do is discourage people from going into any local business. You've got Plante telling everyone to go support your local businesses and buy gifts even if you're not having Christmas dinner.

All along Saint-Laurent, it's shops with a maximum capacity of 4-10 people. I walked by this vinyl store and it had a capacity of 5 people with a line of 10 outside. Let's be realistic, no one walks into a vinyl store knowing what they're buying, it's opportunistic browsing. So you've got people that are in all likelihood waiting for an hour to browse for vinyls in the freezing cold?

The massive provigo on Jean-Talon and park, had an official capacity for 200 now it's 115-150? There's 1 person telling people to wash their hands, disinfect the carts and cover both entrances with no one counting how many are leaving. Tell me exactly how they're going to enforce anything?
It's all a show. I cannot understand how most people don't see this. The best is "don't touch products you aren't going to buy" then what's the point of cleaning eveyones hands

It's all a show. I cannot understand how most people don't see this. The best is "don't touch products you aren't going to buy" then what's the point of cleaning eveyones hands

Dog and pony show to be seen as doing something, when people know you're full of shit. They're going to end up doing more economic damage than if they'd had just done a proper lockdown for 3 weeks from the start, but it's fine let's play provincial v federal bullshit politics to put the blame on them.

Provincial premiers are all getting ready to gang up on the feds. First, it was where are the rapid tests? Well, they gave you the rapid tests and you're not using them. Then it was where's the plan for vaccine roll out? Well you got the plan for vaccine roll out. Now notice how the issue of fed funding for healthcare is just popping up again.

Est-ce qu’il y a eu des éclosions en milieu pour que ses règles inutiles là arrivent où c’est pour protéger les vieillards qui vont flâner dans les magasins la journée ?

C pour eviter les foules durant le temps des fetes.

Les promenades st bruno avant vendredi c’etait l’enfer...

Mais Legault frappe le mauvais clou quand meme.

Dog and pony show to be seen as doing something, when people know you're full of shit. They're going to end up doing more economic damage than if they'd had just done a proper lockdown for 3 weeks from the start, but it's fine let's play provincial v federal bullshit politics to put the blame on them.

Provincial premiers are all getting ready to gang up on the feds. First, it was where are the rapid tests? Well, they gave you the rapid tests and you're not using them. Then it was where's the plan for vaccine roll out? Well you got the plan for vaccine roll out. Now notice how the issue of fed funding for healthcare is just popping up again.
The quick test kit question has been asked then dodged by Arruda and Dube. They are such yes men it's crazy. While no western gov has done a great job you would think by now enough was known on what works/ not.

Back