Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Pense pas que le code criminel se rend sur MR, sinon il y en aurait une maudite gang qui serait en dedans.

BTW. Juste le fait que tu connais le mot "VPN" et sache ce que ça fait, fait de toi un être avec un Penis. Je peux faire un VOX pop sur st-cath et demander 1000 femmes c'est quoi un VPN, aucune chance d'avoir une 1 seule qui sait de quoi je parle.

If you say so. Pas ma faute si ta blondr stune nouille.

Grim s'envient aggressif au début il jouait la carte du messager qui n'attaque personne mais là tu peux voir qu'il skip sa médication et que sa peur des aiguilles prend le dessus, j'espère que ses activités sur le web sont déjà dans la mire de la police (fort probablement) parce qu'il est à 2-3 bières d'être le prochain school shooter...

Il faudrait que ceux qui ont des armes se passent le mot pour ne pas vendre d'arme à quiconque en chaise roulante le temps qu'on découvre son identité!

I think that what is happening right now, not only COVID related, is that we're at the end of the 4th step of this cycle:

life too easy -> [...] -> confused about what's important in life -> lose what really matters in life "you are here" -> life gets hard -> focused on what's actually important in life -> [...] -> life gets too easy -> CYCLE CONTINUES

so be prepared for the whole shit to crash and some hard work waiting us to rebuild... or not, one of the multitude possibilities I guess of what's happening now, cause something is happening....

I think that what is happening right now, not only COVID related, is that we're at the end of the 4th step of this cycle:

life too easy -> [...] -> confused about what's important in life -> lose what really matters in life "you are here" -> life gets hard -> focused on what's actually important in life -> [...] -> life gets too easy -> CYCLE CONTINUES

so be prepared for the whole shit to crash and some hard work waiting us to rebuild... or not, one of the multitude possibilities I guess of what's happening now, cause something is happening....
If we were to remove covid from the equation would your view still be the same ?

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

We are definitely in the "Confused about what's really important" step of our society - have been for better part of the last decade and a half. Maybe more.

But that kind of change takes a generation and the current generation won't change anything for the better.

I wish we were back in the 1980s (so I could buy all the Apple and Microsoft shares I could afford.)

^yeah you are right, that makes more sense in the "confused about what's important", not sure why i put that, probably that I was "confused" ohhhh...

What i am really affraid of is if you can become dependant on the vaccine as in it weekens your immune system everytime you take a shot to you becoming at some point you becoming dependant on it.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
looool where the fuck are you taking that !!

Ça coûte cher publié des niaiseries ( oups je veux dire donner son opinion ) sur les réseaux sociaux :p

8fe69660ebd0863e8e2b351617f17a23.png

Back