Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

La voilà ton accurate picture. Les vaccins marchent.

View attachment 49476

Thanks, finally something approaching what I was looking for but I need more information.

Do you have a source link? Is it updated regularly or did they cherry pick a specific month that the numbers look the best. What about death rate, is it further right, out of the screenshot? Obviously it's old since the rate is about 10% lower than today's rate. Is there a more current on available if it's not continuous?

Also, after I finally get some numbers, you also have to account for the mentality which is hard to put in numbers and percentages but it is a factor. I mean some double vaccinated people are still scared shitless and do absolutely nothing, probably still disinfecting their groceries. Vaccine or not their lifestyle leads to less chances of catching it where the unvaccinated are nonchalant about it and are more likely to contract it by way of lifestyle regardless of whether they are vaccinated or not.

Mon gars a commencer la garderie depuis 2 jours, déja un rhume et un des kids a tester positif. La gardienne est partie se faire testé pour la 19e fois. Moi j'ai parler a la santé publique et pas besoin de faire tester mon gars (a 1 an ca me va en criss) et comme y fait juste moucher pas de fievre on surveille au jour le jour. Si y me demande d'aller le faire tester je pense que je vais assumer qu'il l'a et on va s'isoler en famille 10 jours tant qu'a ca.

Thanks, finally something approaching what I was looking for but I need more information.

Do you have a source link? Is it updated regularly or did they cherry pick a specific month that the numbers look the best. What about death rate, is it further right, out of the screenshot? Obviously it's old since the rate is about 10% lower than today's rate. Is there a more current on available if it's not continuous?

Also, after I finally get some numbers, you also have to account for the mentality which is hard to put in numbers and percentages but it is a factor. I mean some double vaccinated people are still scared shitless and do absolutely nothing, probably still disinfecting their groceries. Vaccine or not their lifestyle leads to less chances of catching it where the unvaccinated are nonchalant about it and are more likely to contract it by way of lifestyle regardless of whether they are vaccinated or not.

C'est publié quotidiennement depuis des semaines dans le résumé publié par le gouvernement

https://cdn-contenu.quebec.ca/cdn-c..._infographie_sommaire-executif.jpg?1631545316

5mu9bo
5mu9bo.jpg

Osti de trou de cul egocentrique pareil...

Caliss qui sont pas bien c'est gens la... Il pense que c'est eu qui on la solutions en OBLIGEANT les autres a vivre comme eux et ne pas accepté les limites des autres. Pis c'est pas eu qui divise... lolll

Pis caliss de con, un coup de téléphone pour un bonne fête a ton neveux sa prend pas de masque.

Osti que sa me frustre les idiots dememe. Sont pas mieux que les osti de woke

a chaque jour sur le post de CHristian dubé sur twitter. Oui c'est mis a jour a chaque jour... non c'est pas cherry pick

Je suis allé au resto avec la femme ce midi et il y a un couple qui s'est fait revirer de bord car il n'avait pas le passeport.

"Va chercher ton boss. On a jusqu'au 14!!!!"

Le boss arrive...

"Nope, passeport or Get the fuck out!"

I loled.

^hahahaha

It's not about the grace period for the customers.

It's about the grace period for the business owners before they get anal.

That being said, if a business gets a covid case, they close down.
Can't blame business owners going against unvaxxed to keep their business running.

^hahahaha

It's not about the grace period for the customers.

It's about the grace period for the business owners before they get anal.

That being said, if a business gets a covid case, they close down.
Can't blame business owners going against unvaxxed to keep their business running.

Yes cuz vaccinated people dont get and transmit covid…

The irony is strong bro. That brainwash was well taken care of lol

Mais ils le transmettent. Alors l’argument initial devient invalide lol anyways, enjoy your passeport guys, seems to be a lot of legault lovers in here haha

d'après moi ta lay low un peu trop et tu tes cogné la tête une coupe de fois a terre.

Btw je suis pas pour le passeport if you ask ;)

Ils le transmettent à des gens vaccinés. On s'en calice à la limite

Pourtant.. ta tu vu bcp d’etudes qui demontraient un haut taux d’eclosion dans des restos normals? (Oublions les bars, im not dumb, les gens dans les bars sont pas la pour respecter les regles une fois saoul obviously)

Personne a rien dit, tous les restos se sont laisser faire enculé a sec pour aucune raison pendant 8 mois… ca été facile faire passer le pss vaccinal rendu la, avec les menaces de refermer tous les non essentiels si les cas augmentent.. criss ils prennent vraiment le monde pour des caves.

Pi setak, me suis peut-être cogner la tête, mais sa eu comme résultat de me reveiller et faire realiser que c’est juste une grosse mascarade. Et par mascarade, i dont mean covid in general. Je suis conscient des risques que la maladie comporte, et de tout ce que ca implique. Par contre, quand tu vois les gens complètement délaissés leur droits et libertés, somethings wrong! Les gens sont brainwashed solides, et y’a pu de retour en arrière.

Cant wait to see what the next pandemic will bring to us, considering 80% of the population accepts anything and everything with their eyes closed, ca va etre un jeu d’enfant rendu là LOL

Cant wait to see what the next pandemic will bring to us, considering 80% of the population accepts anything and everything with their eyes closed, ca va etre un jeu d’enfant rendu là LOL

Called it last year, climate change lockdowns will be next, they clearly know that it can be done easily.

Called it last year, climate change lockdowns will be next, they clearly know that it can be done easily.

Lol

Jokes aside… yeah.. id love to see our governments and leaders have the same tenacity they have now for this political pandemic, and transfer that energy to help and save this planet lol

Back