Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

but they do a good job at testing contacts because we are MUCH higher positivity vs tests that a week ago where we had 1100 for 30k+ tests. we now have two days in a row with 1100 over only 20k tests
The days after the weekend always produce lower testing.. mid week starts getting ramped up with minimal more cases.. doesn't mean it's getting worse per-say just the numbers get skewed. Do your own math with a proper 7 day avg and draw your own conclusions.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Estrie 40 cas...
Les restaurateurs sont en maudit criss, le seuil pour la zone ORANGE était de 30....

Hate de voir si la tendance va rester basse.

Estrie 40 cas...
Les restaurateurs sont en maudit criss, le seuil pour la zone ORANGE était de 30....

Hate de voir si la tendance va rester basse.

PTI, ça ne reviendra pas à Orange...

Plein de régions sont en dessous du seuil et les couleurs ne changent pas.

C’est un bluff tout simplement.

A MTL, on a passé du vert au rouge en 8 jours et malgré la contagions contrôlée depuis des semaines et des faibles taux de transmission dans plusieurs villes dans les CMM, rien ne change

on est passé du vert au rouge le temps de cligner des yeux

mais la ya plein de region ou ca va bien ... on pourrait repasser au orange et diminuer ... mais non ya rien qui va ouvrir avant le 11 janvier ... dans pratiquement 1 mois et demis ...
wtf sérieux ca prend quoi pour redescendre dans le orange par region

284 cas a montreal cest une vrai joke ... enleve les CHSLD pis les écoles ... bingo ya pu de cas

on est passé du vert au rouge le temps de cligner des yeux

mais la ya plein de region ou ca va bien ... on pourrait repasser au orange et diminuer ... mais non ya rien qui va ouvrir avant le 11 janvier ... dans pratiquement 1 mois et demis ...
wtf sérieux ca prend quoi pour redescendre dans le orange par region

Oubliez l'orange pour l'hiver. Vaccin pas vaccin, on ne sera pas déconfiné avant le printemps. Je suis peut-être pessismiste mais je ne m'attends à rien de ce côté-là avant Avril.

Last edited:
Dr Tam is a joke.

well the whole fed gov't is
She's so ugly I can't even look at her. My theory has always been you need to have been born here or to Canadian parents who were born here to hold such a high level of office.

To have 60k confirmed cases per day exceeds our testing capacity and would require a major meltdown of no rules. 60k would exceed the USA per capita

She's so ugly I can't even look at her. My theory has always been you need to have been born here or to Canadian parents who were born here to hold such a high level of office.

No offense but that is really stupid... while were at it you also think the habs should select only quebec players instead of the best available?

She’s probably done more for our country than any of us ever will...

No offense but that is really stupid... while were at it you also think the habs should select only quebec players instead of the best available?

Ok

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Bad example, the habs dominated until they started bringing in outsiders.

Yes and feds also said some how it's possible to have 60k cases per day even though it's nearly mathematically impossible

CAQ won't back track on Xmas. People will gather regardless. I will forsure

They said that when Ford was about to reopen a bunch of shit last week, now he's backtracked and limited to essential services in the worst-hit parts. Things are still relatively under control in Ontario but if it gets out of hand like in the prairies who knows where the limit is?

To have 60k confirmed cases per day exceeds our testing capacity and would require a major meltdown of no rules. 60k would exceed the USA per capita

Melanie Joly is already occupying the pretty but otherwise useless role in this government.

I expect more thoughtful comments from you greg.

Back