Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

c'est l'fun de voir josey prendre sa place.

un moment donné mailloux banalisait les viol dans l'armée, taurais du y voir la face, pauvre femme. qu'est-ce qu'on ferait pas pour de l'argent.

Saviez vous qu’on peut contourner le système en allant dans une clinique en milieu de travail?

Il y avait de la place lundi prochain mais c’est 8 semaines minimum donc 21 juin

^^

Non je ne parle pas des experts des médias, parle à des vrais médecins et demande leur qu’est-ce qu’ils pensent des pseudos docteurs qui vont contre la vague, ils vont te répondre que c’est des has-been qui sont pognés dans leurs vieilles coutumes de médecine classique qui sont complètement dépassés par la médecine moderne.

Quand tu entends 10-20-30-40 ou même 50 médecins parler contre la vague ca peut paraitre beaucoup, mais ca reste aussi anecdotique qu’un jeune qui meurt du covid tellement c’est une goute dans l’océan comparé aux médecins de partout dans le monde qui s’entendent...

Sur internet tu peux chercher n’importe quel sujet et tu vas trouver quelque chose qui s’accorde avec ton opinion, je peux te garantir que si tu cherche pour des astrophysiciens qui pensent publiquement que la terre est plate, tu vas en trouver.

Lachez facebook et parlez à des médecins, vous en avez pas dans votre entourage quelque part?!?

Et lol @ ta source, un autre clown qui a essayé d’avoir son moment de gloire....

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...of-researcher-claim-covid-19-vaccines-spike-/

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-377989296609

Ils ont même fait un site web contre le clown qui invente n’importe quoi hahahaha

https://byrambridle.com/

Les gens peuvent bien être mélangés, pour 50 000 docteurs en accord tu as 1 clown comme ca qui fait son show pour avoir ses 15 minutes de gloire...

Dès le début de l’interview ca sent la fake news à 50km, le gars pars son speech avec du drama et nous disant que ce qu’il va dire fait vraiment peur et qu’ils ont fuck up blablabla, serieusement quel professionnel qui se respecte va parler en attention whore comme ca avec une introduction digne d’un cours d’art dramatique pour nous dire ses découvertes, juste là sa crédibilité part à -200 c’est pathétique...

You really don't understand the game afoot here, do you? Whether it's the media doctors like Fauci or the "real" doctors who are for the vaccines, the situation is in their favor. They can come out to promote it and they receive nothing but praise from the system. It's no skin off their backs.

Meanwhile a doctor who is not sold on the main stream narrative, even if they just raise doubts, by speaking up they are risking a hell of a lot. As you demonstrated, the self anointed and constantly wrong "fact checkers" swarm said person to tar and feather them. It's laughable that you specifically used Politifact given they had to retract their position on the "absolutely impossible it came from a lab" they took last year. I really don't think doctors would come out and destroy their careers for 15 minutes of fame. One, maybe two sure, but there are too many raising the red flag to just dismiss it as attention seeking "pseudo" doctors.

Also you have to consider for every doctor that does come out against it, how many agree but are shutting their mouths and keeping their heads down because they don't want the shitstorm? So you're claimed 50,000 for it, who can speak freely without repercussion is an apples to oranges comparison to the few hundred that are speaking up at risk to themselves and their careers.

And finally I'm not saying to trust that specific guy, he could be wrong. However it's interesting because what he presents (the content) makes sense with a lot of what we are seeing. Blood clotting, heart issues, neurological issues, women's cycles going crazy, etc. to dismiss this and focus only on the delivery (which is a bit cringe, but not BS) is a little short sighted.

But hey, at the end of the day, you believe what you want to believe. I just think it's super sketchy that there can't be a genuine open debate about it. Basically the science has been settled by the establishment from day 1 and anything not in lock step with said position is banned, muted and/or lambasted. Personally I believe we're going to look back at this period similar to the way we look back on the church and scientists of the time. Back then when they disagreed it was a death sentence, now it's just a social death sentence.

tu sais que le forum est dead as fuck quand le sujet numero 1 est encore le thread de covid ou des jeunes devenu vieux nous racontent leurs douleurs au bras apres un vaccin et ou le reste postent les daily stats du journal de mourreal.

You really don't understand the game afoot here, do you? Whether it's the media doctors like Fauci or the "real" doctors who are for the vaccines, the situation is in their favor. They can come out to promote it and they receive nothing but praise from the system. It's no skin off their backs.

Meanwhile a doctor who is not sold on the main stream narrative, even if they just raise doubts, by speaking up they are risking a hell of a lot. As you demonstrated, the self anointed and constantly wrong "fact checkers" swarm said person to tar and feather them. It's laughable that you specifically used Politifact given they had to retract their position on the "absolutely impossible it came from a lab" they took last year. I really don't think doctors would come out and destroy their careers for 15 minutes of fame. One, maybe two sure, but there are too many raising the red flag to just dismiss it as attention seeking "pseudo" doctors.

Also you have to consider for every doctor that does come out against it, how many agree but are shutting their mouths and keeping their heads down because they don't want the shitstorm? So you're claimed 50,000 for it, who can speak freely without repercussion is an apples to oranges comparison to the few hundred that are speaking up at risk to themselves and their careers.

And finally I'm not saying to trust that specific guy, he could be wrong. However it's interesting because what he presents (the content) makes sense with a lot of what we are seeing. Blood clotting, heart issues, neurological issues, women's cycles going crazy, etc. to dismiss this and focus only on the delivery (which is a bit cringe, but not BS) is a little short sighted.

But hey, at the end of the day, you believe what you want to believe. I just think it's super sketchy that there can't be a genuine open debate about it. Basically the science has been settled by the establishment from day 1 and anything not in lock step with said position is banned, muted and/or lambasted. Personally I believe we're going to look back at this period similar to the way we look back on the church and scientists of the time. Back then when they disagreed it was a death sentence, now it's just a social death sentence.

No one mutes anyone, those so called «*doctors*» going against millions of doctors mute themselves because they make fools of themselves by their own. You know why? Because serious scientists don’t go on youtube spitting their cheezy ass speach that literally starts with the same keywords used by Grim in his breaking titles, such as «*I am telling telling you right now that what I discovered might be really scary*». Any serious scientist that brings a serious peer reviewed study about something possibly wrong with vaccines will get the attention he deserves without being humiliated or suffering any kind of social death sentence, because this is what scientists do, legitimate questions with backing evidence are studied and science evolves.

The clown you posted comes up saying he has peer reviewed studies backing up his sayings, then first thing you know the guy actually quotes antivax crap studies or a legitimate studies that doesn’t say a single word about his claims.

Now about the social death sentence, if this was about the earth being flat, real scientists wouldn’t waste a second of their time fighting with idiots spreading bullshit about the earth being flat, because it doesn’t hurt no one.

However when some lunatic gets coverage spreading antivaxx misinformation and made up bullshit on youtube, this is straight out dangerous, this is how you get 100 years old viruses come back and end up with kids dying from a diseases that was suppressed from earth 50 years ago by vaccines, so yeah I can understand why they take the time to humiliate the guy and make sure he never speaks publicly again. There is scientific ways to challenge studies by contributing to science, going out loud on youtube with no evidence other than legitime studies that have nothing to do with what you are claiming is not one of them...

If you destroy your career because you didn’t want to go for the scientific way and decided to let go what you had left of professionalism by going public on youtube with butched evidences, you clearly deserve it IMO. You try to discredit years of hard by opening your mouth publicly without due diligence, why would they not try to discredit you after? Is that allowed only one way?

But... We need to celebrate the freethinkers in the medical profession that are trying to warn us that the vaccine makes us magnetic.

Because big media is bad and the guvment is in on it.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2021/06...etic-vaccine-during-ohio-house-hearing-video/

CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - A woman who identified herself as a nurse practitioner student tried to defend an Ohio doctor’s unproven claim by proving she actually is magnetic after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.

Joanna Overholt, who said she previously worked in an intensive care unit and is currently a nurse practitioner student, spoke during Tuesday’s Ohio House Health Committee hearing as a proponent for House Bill 248.

Overholt used her time at the podium to try to defend a myth shared by Cleveland-area physician Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, who claimed that the COVID-19 vaccine leads to magnetism and causes metal objects to stick to the shot recipient’s body.
WATCH: Doctor claims during Ohio Statehouse testimony that vaccine causes magnetism, makes spoons stick to person’s body

During the demonstration, Overholt tried to prove Dr. Tenpenny’s point to be true by sticking a key and bobby pin to her skin at the hearing for the “Enact Vaccine Choice and Anti-Discrimination Act.”

“Explain to me why the key sticks to me. It sticks to my neck, too,” Overholt said. “If somebody could explain this, that would be great.”

Both objects fell off Overholt’s skin.

3accords hier soir. Presque comme avant !

b6527458606d5b840831f45db2f3aff8.jpg

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4a en utilisant Tapatalk

Back