Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Just out in the UK:

"A panel of independent experts that advises the British government, the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization, has set out priorities for vaccinating the most vulnerable people first. The highest priority goes to older people living in nursing homes and their caregivers, but logistical difficulties in shipping smaller quantities of vaccine to reach a limited demographic group might cause a delay to this group.

People over age 80 and healthcare workers have the second-highest priority. From there, priority access is based roughly in order of age until a vaccine has been offered to everyone over the age of 50, which is almost 40% of the U.K. population. Younger people with health conditions that put them at increased risk from COVID-19 also will take precedence."

Ici on change pas nos plans, déja qu'on respecte beaucoup les regles sanitaires depuis le tout début ,
Noel , moi, ma conjointe , ma fille , ma mere que je vais chercher donc pas un de char de plus en avant de chez moi , ma belle mere que ma conjointe va chercher donc encore pas un char de plus en avant et le frere a mon pere et ma tante , je lui ai dit laisse ton char dans le parking de Douglas et j'vais aller te chercher.

Rideau fermé , pas de lumiere allumé inutilement.

On devrait etre safe , au pire y'arrivera ce qu'il arrivera m'en tbnk je gruge ton chèque mon colisse ! :rofl:

ta mère est pas dans un centre ? Parce que si oui elle pourra clairement pas sortir

ta mère est pas dans un centre ? Parce que si oui elle pourra clairement pas sortir

Non, elle est encore dans son condo que je dois justement m'occuper de vendre.
On ce voit tout les semaines, je fais tout ses commissions et tout les autres cossins.

Last edited:
Honestly got the same feeling.

X2

No Xmas next year and social distancing and sanitary state still there.

I don't see how we can get a kind of social immunity in that short period of time and we still don't know how secure all vaccines are.
It's the Canadian way! But people won't stand for it and trudeau will be under serious pressure if other nations start mass vacinations and we don't.

"Désolé mes ami mais ta pas la droit a voir des amis pendant hiver pour protéger notre système de santé et les vieux"

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

It's the Canadian way! But people won't stand for it and trudeau will be under serious pressure if other nations start mass vacinations and we don't.

"Désolé mes ami mais ta pas la droit a voir des amis pendant hiver pour protéger notre système de santé et les vieux"

Canadian way?

What about France and curfew? What about UK? What about Cali that is just ready for lockdown?

Even holy Sweden... They said they don't want to "declare lockdown", as long as a "lockdown like" behavior is respected.

That is:
As of Tuesday, Swedes in seven of the country’s 21 regions -- representing roughly 70% of the population -- will be required to:

• [*=left]Avoid physical contact with people besides those with whom they share a home
    [*=left]Avoid indoor spaces in which crowds can form
    [*=left]Avoid parties, weddings, funerals and similar events
    [*=left]Employers should ensure that staff who can work from home do so

As much as UK completly fail their herd immunity strategy, They seems to lead to way to vaccination strategy. They'll be the benchmark

Well, when you fail at parenting, you purchase more Christmas gift, I guess.

Let's hope they get a good response.

But wait though, this is all to save lives of others and It's better than nothing, no? cooldads of mr?

Comment on dit ca encore, Bande des covidiots? C'tu ca?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Canadian way?

What about France and curfew? What about UK? What about Cali that is just ready for lockdown?

Even holy Sweden... They said they don't want to "declare lockdown", as long as a "lockdown like" behavior is respected.

That is:
As of Tuesday, Swedes in seven of the country’s 21 regions -- representing roughly 70% of the population -- will be required to:

• [*=left]Avoid physical contact with people besides those with whom they share a home
    [*=left]Avoid indoor spaces in which crowds can form
    [*=left]Avoid parties, weddings, funerals and similar events
    [*=left]Employers should ensure that staff who can work from home do so
I'm not talking about lockdown. Canada and procurement with anything is horrible. The Fed's will drag their feet on the vaccine.

Il reste que les personnes seule ontle droit de se voir, donc le père a setak techniquement il peut aller souper avec setak sans stress.
Même chose pour le dating, il y a pas de restrictions pour les personnes vivants seuls.

Il reste que les personnes seule ontle droit de se voir, donc le père a setak techniquement il peut aller souper avec setak sans stress.
Même chose pour le dating, il y a pas de restrictions pour les personnes vivants seuls.
Yea but it's your need to visit there they live. As I said before my mom has to come to my house as her building is only allowing residents in... She parks a few blocks away and I pick up her up/ park in the garage.

The neighbor in back of me is a "matante/ Mon oncle" type. My mother in law came over to drop off an outdoor propane heater. We were talking on my back deck and he comes out "tas pas droit l'avoir des personnes chez vous" I'm like "Pis toi tu connais qui reste chez moi? Tu check dans mes fenêtres a soir?" He ran back inside. Its going to be fun when I put the fence up

Just out in the UK:

"A panel of independent experts that advises the British government, the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization, has set out priorities for vaccinating the most vulnerable people first. The highest priority goes to older people living in nursing homes and their caregivers, but logistical difficulties in shipping smaller quantities of vaccine to reach a limited demographic group might cause a delay to this group.

People over age 80 and healthcare workers have the second-highest priority. From there, priority access is based roughly in order of age until a vaccine has been offered to everyone over the age of 50, which is almost 40% of the U.K. population. Younger people with health conditions that put them at increased risk from COVID-19 also will take precedence."

La facons que le vaccins de pfizer est fabriqué c'est de la vrai marde qui mêne au gaspillage. Genre ça viens en batch de plusieurs centaines et une fois que la batch est ouverte t'as 5 heures pour les dispenser ces vaccins la. On s'entend que ça complique en esti les affaires. Foutu casse tête logistique de maximiser chaque batch.

That’s where people wont accept it anymore, just wait until other countries (more ) have vaccines ready and there is way less cases, deaths, less restrictions and we are not.

I’m gonna quote Clint Eastwood on this : “ its gonna get freaking ugly”

That’s where people wont accept it anymore, just wait until other countries (more ) have vaccines ready and there is way less cases, deaths, less restrictions and we are not.

I’m gonna quote Clint Eastwood on this : “ its gonna get freaking ugly”
At 3 million doses it's roughly 10% of the population. Ideally we need 60-70% by end of 2021. Masks in stores will be here to stay forever and tight travel restrictions until countries can come to an agreement on how to allow people in to prove they have the vaccine

At 3 million doses it's roughly 10% of the population. Ideally we need 60-70% by end of 2021. Masks in stores will be here to stay forever and tight travel restrictions until countries can come to an agreement on how to allow people in to prove they have the vaccine

Masks will stay until vaccines are proven efficient.

Quelqu’un peut m’expliquer la différence entre inviter ta mère ou ton père seul à Noël et inviter tes deux parents qui vivent ensemble?

Asking for a friend.

Back