Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

I'm so tired about hearing this mask stuff. Everywhere is sold out so ill just wear a sock

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

People are plain fucking shithead idiot

Fuck the mask. Stay the fuck inside, Keep your distance and wash your fucking hands.

What’s so complicated honestly.

Dit le gars qui va à saq à chaque semaine lol

J’ai assez de vin pour un bon 2 mois... quand je vais à la SAQ, je fais des réserves et la fois que j’y ai été, c’était à l’ouverture avec pas un criss de chat. Encore là, je sais comment garder mes distances et si un tawins s’amuse à tousser et renifler à tout bout de champ, je me gêne pas pour lui dire de sacrer son camps.

Les autorités autorisent la population à aller faire l’épicerie et même la SAQ. Il y a des règles strictes en magasin

Je ne vais même pas à l’épicerie. Je la fais livrer directement dans ma valise de char.

Ça fait 5 semaines que je n’ai pas mis d’essence dans mes voitures et si ça continue, j’en mettrai pas avant la fin de l’été

Last edited:
Une fois le vaccin développé/testé/approuvé sera-t-il obligatoire par loi ?
Etk ca promet une bataille aussi dure contre les anti-vaxxer ...comment convaincre tout le monde que ca sera nécessaire ?

Fuck the mask. Stay the fuck inside, Keep your distance and wash your fucking hands.

All this talk about mask this mask that, is going to give people the idea that they are safe to go out and pretend everything is normal if they wear a mask.
The majority of people won't know how to wear it properly or will try to wear if over a beard or not cover their nose, or readjust it every 30 seconds.

The messaging has been confusing because everyone focuses on the efficacy of the masks rather than the the ranking of the safest practices. I swear someone's gonna have to make a fucking flowchart because people aren't intelligent enough.

Une fois le vaccin développé/testé/approuvé sera-t-il obligatoire par loi ?
Etk ca promet une bataille aussi dure contre les anti-vaxxer ...comment convaincre tout le monde que ca sera nécessaire ?

Presque certain que la juridiction sous l’urgence sanitaire prime.... Tu te fais vacciner ou tu restes chez vous ou tu perds certains privilèges ou accès à des lieux. Ça va être difficile à prouver, mais ça va prendre des claques sur la gueule

Ça risque de faire parti de plusieurs aspects de la vie qui va changer une fois la crise passée ou la bataille contre le virus gagné (si on gagne)

All this talk about mask this mask that, is going to give people the idea that they are safe to go out and pretend everything is normal if they wear a mask.
The majority of people won't know how to wear it properly or will try to wear if over a beard or not cover their nose, or readjust it every 30 seconds.

The messaging has been confusing because everyone focuses on the efficacy of the masks rather than the the ranking of the safest practices. I swear someone's gonna have to make a fucking flowchart because people aren't intelligent enough.
This right here.. at the store the other day.. fancy n95 mask.. woman has her mouth only covered or one strap.. or so poorly fitted

Ya un shitload de monde qui travaille.

Service a l'auto, livreurs, etc.

Quand tu es dehors, tu te couvres la bouche that's it

Quand tu travailles , tu gardes tes distances. Tu tousses ou éternues dans ton coudre ,Tu laves tes mains etc,

Criss, ils enseignent ça en CPE

Disons qu’une bad luck arrive, mais il reste que c’est la loi du moindre effort

Les restaurants et fast-food drive thru, fuck this, j’ai en masse de temps pour faire 3 excellents repas par jour chez nous

Still much better a mask not worn ok than no mask. The mask is not to protect you but others

If everyone has a mask, there is no care about N95, how you wear it etc. As long as it's in front of your mouth/nose so there is nothing getting out.

The wide use of masks does work, period. But it needs to be a critical mass that wears them just like the countries that won the fight, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, etc.

I see when I am out walking every 2 min a dominos, st hubert or other delivery car, I shit you not.

We have not ordered food once since the chinese virus, everything homemade more or less.

Mcdonalds next to my house is the only of that kind in a wide radius, the drive throught extends to the street at times (~20-30 cars).

Is it that hard to cook home people? Especially in Canada, its not like we have to go and kill our own meat in the backyard.

Vie normale dans 2 semaines...

Spectra a annoncé que le Festival de Jazz, le 25 Juin est annulé, ils savent très bien que ça sera impossible.

C'est normal, les évènements d'envergure c'est la dernière chose qui va revenir. Probablement pas en 2020...mais on s'en criss un peu non? Il y a des affaires pas mal plus graves.

Still much better a mask not worn ok than no mask. The mask is not to protect you but others

If everyone has a mask, there is no care about N95, how you wear it etc. As long as it's in front of your mouth/nose so there is nothing getting out.

The wide use of masks does work, period. But it needs to be a critical mass that wears them just like the countries that won the fight, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, etc.

Sure to the extent that you can maintain all the other sanitary recommendations of washing your hands, not touching your face, keeping a safe distance from other people then masks are an additional layer of containment. The problem is that many will just think that masks provide all the protection that they need and won't do the other things.

Someone that wears a mask but ignores all the other things we ask them not to do, is now a bigger spreader because of they have the false impression the masks takes over all the preventative actions that they should be doing.

Sure to the extent that you can maintain all the other sanitary recommendations of washing your hands, not touching your face, keeping a safe distance from other people then masks are an additional layer of containment. The problem is that many will just think that masks provide all the protection that they need and won't do the other things.

Someone that wears a mask but ignores all the other things we ask them not to do, is now a bigger spreader because of they have the false impression the masks takes over all the preventative actions that they should be doing.
True, but papa Legault or Horacio could explain to the masses ;)

USA just recommended everyone to wear one

True, but papa Legault or Horacio could explain to the masses ;)

USA just recommended everyone to wear one
Yea but I'm with Spiter on this one. It will just give the masses a false sense of security and they'll ignore everything else. It's a double edge sword
Besides Trump said he's not wearing one. That's pretty much a no go.

I can't even find them for sale. My sister managed to get a few boxes from a supplier after they both dug around. Legault still needs to explain how to wash hands

Yea but I'm with Spiter on this one. It will just give the masses a false sense of security and they'll ignore everything else. It's a double edge sword
Besides Trump said he's not wearing one. That's pretty much a no go.

I can't even find them for sale. My sister managed to get a few boxes from a supplier after they both dug around. Legault still needs to explain how to wash hands

I still think it's better to push it. And we see it does work...

Anyway tau kebek icitte pas besoin de masques on est meilleurs nous autres.

Guys !!! On parle des fucking masques?????
Les gens sont pas capable de se laver les mains !! Se laver BIEN les mains !!
Et vous rever qu'ils portent une masque d'une manière effective ?

Aussi....

Guys !!! On parle des fucking masques?????
Les gens sont pas capable de se laver les mains !! Se laver BIEN les mains !!
Et vous rever qu'ils portent bien une masque?
On s'en sacre qu'il soit bien porté

C'est mieux que pas en porter

A voir vos reactions, on voit que c'est juste pas dans notre culture pis qu'on est mieux que les autres.

Faque mettez pas de masques pis on va continuer a spreader et suivre les courbes d'Europe et USA vs les courbes asiatiques

Back