Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

En tout cas avec tout ça j'ai bien fait de suivre mon cours de faillite et insolvabilité l'hiver dernier.

En effet, c’est juste plate pour 95% des restos qui respectaient les consignes et n’avaient aucun cas..

Comme d'habitude, on paie pour la minorité de morons. Je ne suis pas un gars de restaurant donc ça ne m'affecte pas mais il y en a surement une bonne gang déjà amochés qui vont crever.

Qu’est-ce qui empêche une gang de chum de MTL d’aller souper à St-Sau un soir de semaine ?

Absolument rien lol

Inb4 tout le monde se réuni au GYM

Je t’attend en haut de la sortie 60 aweilllllle mon asti

Jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a data driven person, a practical person, rational... This strategy is swiss cheese, things will change significantly before Thanksgiving. The fuck you waiting for on using the Feds tracing app too btw? Cunts.

These are the same people that unveiled their 7 phase reopening plan and we were magically already at step 4. At the end of the press conference Dubé answered a question about the covid app, he said that they are working on some technical issues and need to consult with the opposition but that it should be ready by next week. It was translated so I'm not sure what he meant by "it should be ready" but it would be the most quebec thing to have developed their own app.

These are the same people that unveiled their 7 phase reopening plan and we were magically already at step 4. At the end of the press conference Dubé answered a question about he covid app, he said that they are working on some technical issues and need to consult with the opposition but that it should be ready by next week. It was translated so I'm not sure what he meant by "it should be ready" but it would be the most quebec thing to have developed their own app.
That's full of backend security issues

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Like that's going to be enforced... 'oh you need an emergency" kitchen

Fucking CAQ

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

lol si tu penses que je manque la degustation d'automne de micro brasseries chez le beau-pere

lol si tu penses que je manque cette chance qu'en plus ca soit la belle mere qui s'occupe de petit pendant ce temps la

lol je vais me faire arreter par sergent arruda

SS Arruda

Imagine s’il mettait le nombre d’examen de MTS et les resultats chaque jour comme le covid.

Ojd 11238 test de mts ont ete fait
+400 cas de gonorhee
+1k cas de herpes
+35 cas de sida

Back