Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Je peux confirmer .

Ma blonde est médecin et ses journées de clinique sont très très molo.
A peine 3-4 patients par jour .

Au sans rendez-vous elle avait 1 patient inscrit au début de sa journée et sa fini sa journée avec 3 consultations ..

C’est pareil pour les autres médecins du cabinet .

À
L’hopital c’est très calme . Urgence très molo
Hospitalisation (général non relié au covid) c’est molo aussi environ 60% de la normale .

Alors on peut en conclure que oui , dans beaucoup de cas les gens consultent pour rien !
C'est aussi beaucoup moins dangereux quand tu es pris entre 4 murs

C'est aussi beaucoup moins dangereux quand tu es pris entre 4 murs

Egalement, c'est quoi le pourcentage de personne qui se rendent a l'hopital pour un rhume, grippe,etc. En ce moment ce monde reste a la maison ou se font dire de rester a la maison.

Lots of employers demand sick notes if you miss work. No family doctor -> emergency for a cold.
Only the slave driver ones. Getting a sick note for 2-3 days off is counter productive.. if longer than that maybe or if it's a reoccurring issue. Sadly this isn't the EU where doctors still make house calls

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Only the slave driver ones. Getting a sick note for 2-3 days off is counter productive.. if longer than that maybe or if it's a reoccurring issue. Sadly this isn't the EU where doctors still make house calls

I walk a lot at my job like 20-25km per day and the skin under one of my foot completely teared in half, it was not bleeding but i could almost see my muscles, i could not walk on it without insane pain, i was suffering in silence and just talk to my boss i had to take a break because it would not heal and maybe become infected if i continue, i had to go to the emergency for just the note since "clinique sans rendez-vous" does not really exist anymore and my family doctor could only see me in 3 weeks. it's a stupid system seriously.

I walk a lot at my job like 20-25km per day and the skin under one of my foot completely teared in half, it was not bleeding but i could almost see my muscles, i could not walk on it without insane pain, i was suffering in silence and just talk to my boss i had to take a break because it would not heal and maybe become infected if i continue, i had to go to the emergency for just the note since "clinique sans rendez-vous" does not really exist anymore and my family doctor could only see me in 3 weeks. it's a stupid system seriously.
You might have to file with CSST or whatever it's called now. That will require a visit to the doctor and paper work to fill out.

You might have to file with CSST or whatever it's called now. That will require a visit to the doctor and paper work to fill out.

Well it happened a while back, everything is fine now but i am not sure i would have been eligible for the CSST since the wound started when i was not working but obviously it was caused by the fact i overuse my feet at work, but proving it is harder.

Sur CNN:

California Gov. Gavin Newsom provided the following data on coronavirus cases in the state in a press conference Saturday:

12,026 individuals have tested positive for Covid-19 (a 12.4% increase over the previous day)
2,300 people have been hospitalized due to coronavirus in the state
1,008 people with coronavirus are currently in ICUs across the state (that’s a 10.9% increase in ICU beds compared to Friday)

Le nombre de cas n'a aucun sens par rapport aux hospitalisations.

Sur CNN:

California Gov. Gavin Newsom provided the following data on coronavirus cases in the state in a press conference Saturday:

12,026 individuals have tested positive for Covid-19 (a 12.4% increase over the previous day)
1,008 people with coronavirus are currently in ICUs across the state (that’s a 10.9% increase in ICU beds compared to Friday)

My MD friend was telling me that it's possible certain people from specific ethnicity are likely to suffer more due to natural genetics. She also said people who are grossly overweight will also suffer as lung capacity is effected.

Sur CNN:

It's about right. About 20% of cases need hospitalization of some sort

Yeah, when the hospital are businesses they will try to make the most of the "billing potential" that's available to them.

You'd think it's a bit more of an incentive to keep people in vs sending them home.

Every single person I saw in LA smoked or vaped something.
That will do it as well. IMO the smoking is why we are seeing such high numbers in Italy, Spain, France and within reason UK...

The curve is really starting to flatten in Italy , they had a major decrease in ICU today I believe

QC had a significant amount of community transmission even before the measures. Testing protocols could not detect it yet. Which is why the number is going up, it's back log from before.

We are at 6.8% in Quebec.
Which is pretty damn good IMO. It's becoming clear that the virus was already here in January. There are stories that symptoms started appearing first week of Feb. A beer hockey League team getting infected around Feb 17th

Back