Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

C’est fou, je suis sur plusieurs page de discussion facebook de monde qui remonte leur bateau au par les USA et tout le monde dit qu’en floride il y a encore des tonne de personnes sur la plage et dans les rues, tres peu porte un masque etc...

Sa doit faire tout un tan aller à la plage avec un masque!

Je n'ai jamais autant ri durant cette crise que de lire ça.

La Presse - Pandémie de fausses nouvelles

Ça peut ben avoir 2noms de famille. lol

M. Pitre a accepté de nous [La Presse] accorder une entrevue uniquement si elle se déroulait en direct dans ses studios et était diffusée intégralement sur ses plateformes. Nous avons refusé.

Les journalistes de La Presse qui manquent de couilles et qui nous font croire qu'ils détiennent le crachoirs de la vérité abosule. eh boy.

Media spreading propaganda with more propaganda. Just like all those potato camera in hospital videos

feacb1c187421b16d15596c72bf1bbdb.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

media spreading propaganda with more propaganda. Just like all those potato camera in hospital videos

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200405/feacb1c187421b16d15596c72bf1bbdb.jpg

sent from my eml-l09 using tapatalk

omg!!!! Lol!!!!

But I think they just used the wrong picture.

Different picture here... I guess the name is right, the story too, but pics are not real one from the kid.

https://www.eg24.news/2020/04/the-death-of-the-smallest-victim-of-the-corona-virus-in-europe.html

Honestly, it happens more than we think with news aggregation robots scavenging news sites and composing stories with IA.

But here they say the picture is really the "Vitor" one...

BUT BUT BUT - Autopsy reveals dead from something else:

https://fr.news.yahoo.com/coronavir...4CzZEuge3l78J2eEOvUDhhiBlgUQHx1AfmxIlbQ3nI5Hy

omg!!!! Lol!!!!

But I think they just used the wrong picture.

Different picture here... I guess the name is right, the story too, but pics are not real one from the kid.

https://www.eg24.news/2020/04/the-death-of-the-smallest-victim-of-the-corona-virus-in-europe.html

Honestly, it happens more than we think with news aggregation robots scavenging news sites and composing stories with IA.

But here they say the picture is really the "Vitor" one...

BUT BUT BUT - Autopsy reveals dead from something else:

https://fr.news.yahoo.com/coronavir...4CzZEuge3l78J2eEOvUDhhiBlgUQHx1AfmxIlbQ3nI5Hy
It's horrible better yet writing an article about something someone commented on Reddit or social media... Basically I'm just paying attention to the daily local Press conferences and that's about it.

dc3238509a247890df3836b51d49e174.jpg

Fucking loled at this

Il scandait haut et fort qu’il avait fermé la frontière aux Chinois fin Janvier

President Trump repeatedly said he slowed the spread of the coronavirus into the U.S. by acting to bar travelers from China on Jan. 31. But Reuters found that the administration took a month from the time it learned of the outbreak to impose the initial restrictions amid furious infighting.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...housands-streamed-in-from-china-idUSKBN21N0EJ

2% of 12.50 is not the same as 2% of 33.

Also, it's mainly kids and 60 year old women working grocery stores. They're risking their health to be working in stores where lots of people totally ignore the rules set out to protect the workers. If they all quit, who's going to work at the stores? Do you think people that got laid off and are receiving 2k a month are going to be breaking down the doors to work there?
I agree with you on some points. Still grocery take mesures, allowing X numbers of customers at a time inside, plexiglass in front of cashiers... They can easily avoid being at more than 2 meters with people.

My point mostly is that, government brags about their angels there for the population, but don't give a clue to the population about the shitty offers they give us for our convention. Just feel like they play hypocrite.

But sure, they have no choice to give money to thoses jobs, otherwise there won't anybody to do it.

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

Media spreading propaganda with more propaganda. Just like all those potato camera in hospital videos

[/url]

Isn't the image on the left just a screenshot of a post from the facebook app? Anyone could have written and posted it to that page.

I don't get it, what's the propaganda? The story of the 14yo boy dying seems legitimate and factual. Someone reused the picture (mistakenly or not) for the story of the 13-year-old's death which also seems to have actually occurred.

Seems like the Portuguese boy died before the UK one. So someone on facebook used the wrong picture in a facebook post. Seems like you fell for some shit meme to me.

Maintenant, prenons une situation similaire comme celle-ci qui pourrait arriver aux USA. À l'exception faite, les gens se promènent avec leurs glocks chargés dans leurs poches.
Ton rêve érotique n'est jamais arrivé a la réalité so stfu

1er Mai aurait du sens...

On va savoir à quoi ressemblera l’état de la situation dans le pire aux urgences d’ici là et on pourra faire un plan de relance en fonction de la situation

La fermeture des quincailleries est imminente

Back