Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

We're far from "proven". Even what seemed really since doesn't prove more effective than conventional treatments, so far.

Really hope for a breakthrough tho.
You know what I mean. The next 2-3 weeks we will know better. What's working and what isn't

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

We're far from "proven". Even what seemed really since doesn't prove more effective than conventional treatments, so far.

Really hope for a breakthrough tho.

We are waiting for the chloroquine tests end of march.
They said it will prevent lung complication.

So at the end, covid19 could be just the flu with that treatment.

Again...theoratically...:)

We are waiting for the chloroquine tests end of march.
They said it will prevent lung complication.

So at the end, covid19 could be just the flu with that treatment.

Again...theoratically...:)

The "flu", like H1N1 is not Corona type, that's quite a difference.

Je sais qu'il est facile de faire parler les chiffres comme bon nous semble

Mais est-ce qu'on a la situation sous contrôle au Québec?

J'aimerais avoir une réponse basée sur des faits et données réalistes

Pour ma part, ce que je constate est qu'on est pire que la Corée du Sud

Moi qui avais espoir qu'on pourrait se comparer au meilleur

La situation sera officiellement sous le contrôle lorsque la fameuse courbe commencera à s’aplatir. Tant que cela ne sera pas atteint, on peut que supposer que c'est sous contrôle.

The "flu", like H1N1 is not Corona type, that's quite a difference.

I had that type of flu in january...yes, it’s bad, i got high fever for 3 days, headaches for 3 days, coughed like a smoker and bronchitis or pneumonia at the end.

Imo, it wiuldnt be as bad as having a breathing distress with 70% of lung capacity...

Old people could still die, but far less than the real covid19.

You know what I mean. The next 2-3 weeks we will know better. What's working and what isn't

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Yes, I know what you mean.

At the same time, seeing that we're in March (3 months in) and no "real" breakthrough, I don't know what could be different over the course of the next 2 weeks, although I agree that more and more forces are pushing in the same direction (research).

I don't found much hope into Chloroquine (or its derivative, Hydro). The French had real hope to realize it's no better than conventional, besides, it can jeopardize other vital systems, such as kidneys. As stupid as it sound, some were not given enough electrolytes...

Yes, I know what you mean.

At the same time, seeing that we're in March (3 months in) and no "real" breakthrough, I don't know what could be different over the course of the next 2 weeks, although I agree that more and more forces are pushing in the same direction (research).

I don't found much hope into Chloroquine (or its derivative, Hydro). The French had real hope to realize it's no better than conventional, besides, it can jeopardize other vital systems, such as kidneys. As stupid as it sound, some were not given enough electrolytes...

La seule chose que je peux voir c’est un curfew...

Ok das it,
1840b6467f1b6de78ab38a237f4c7e6c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back