Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

qui troll qui dans ce thread?

je suis confus dans mon propre trollage. ca veut probablement dire qu'il est temps que je quitte le thread.

avant mon retrait, je tiens a faire mention honorable au plus grand troll de ce thread - BoxsterBoy

Because people don't want to / can't socially distance worth shit? It's not as if everyone was doing it so well. Guess it wouldn't be needed if they did. But this hinges on people being honest with their symptons (if any) and keeping a wide berth.

It's almost as if people made it a point to go against the directional arrows in stores "just cause ain't nobody telling me how to go about my business in the pop and chips aisle"

I guess that's the price to pay for people that couldn't be trusted to "fall in line"?

Govs in Quebec are usally a little bit more overbearing / obtrusive than elsewhere. I guess they were embarrassed with their numbers and are desperate to bring it under control?

I thought this would've been coming in response to a big spike. It looks a little premature to me. I think it's more genuine to say that we don't like the idea than argue about the effectiveness of the masks on account of what the science isn't saying (yet?).

Most of my posts here have been asking for someone to explain to me why given the daily virus figures this is being implemented now. The response is crickets. In place of an actual viable explanation its anecdotal evidence or blantant virtue signaling. Watch, I'll ask again.

Can anyone explain to me why this mandatory mask policy is being implemented NOW? The only justification I've heard revolves around the upcoming construction holiday. If that's true and we are living in a Minority Report world, why wasn't mask use mandated leading up to Fete National and Canada Day?

March 22 was the start of the Quebec lockdown.

This was Quebec's retail reopening schedule:
On May 25 some retail businesses reopened in the greater Montreal area. Quebec reopened retail stores outside Montreal on May 11.

Covid stats for April 1st (1 week into formal lockdown): Quebec has 4,611 confirmed cases of COVID-19, and 33 people have died.
There are 307 people in hospital and 82 people in intensive care.

Covid stats for May 11th: Quebec has 38,469 confirmed cases of COVID-19, and 3,013 people have died.
There are 1,838 people in hospital and 193 people in intensive care.

Covid stats for May 25th: Quebec has 47,984 confirmed cases of COVID-19, and 4,069 people have died.
There are 1,425 people in hospital and 179 people in intensive care.

Covid stats for July 13th: Quebec has 56,621 confirmed cases of COVID-19, and 5,628 people have died.
There are 305 people in hospital and 21 people in intensive care.

So from April 1st to May 11th, a 6 week period of full lockdown with the exception of essential retailers and businesses, we had a 734% increase in cases, a 9030% increase in deaths, and a 499% increase in hospitalizations. At no point during this time period were masks made mandatory to do your grocery shopping.

From May 25th (when retailers were allowed to open in the greater Montreal area) to July 13th, we had an 18% increase in cases, a 38% increase in deaths, and a 79% decrease in hospitalizations. At no point during this time period were masks made mandatory to do your grocery shopping.

qui troll qui dans ce thread?

je suis confus dans mon propre trollage. ca veut probablement dire qu'il est temps que je quitte le thread.

avant mon retrait, je tiens a faire mention honorable au plus grand troll de ce thread - BoxsterBoy
Le monde est juste trop occupé à essayer de comprendre et de suivre pour comprendre réellement.

Je ne suis pas certain.

Ginette se croit bulletproof avec son masque fait par la p'tite Julie et ça, c'est un réel problème en soi.

La même Ginette qui me donne de la marde a cause que je ne respecte pas les flèches chez Metro et que je la coupe quand elle passe 1 min à lire les ingrédients des pâtes sèche Barrila?

Those who bought all the toilet papers out of fear are on a new mission of virtue signaling about wearing mask now, again, out of fear

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Notre cpe nous envoie un e-mail ce matin, mentionnant entre autre, que le port du masque est fortement recommandé quand on va chercher et porter nos enfants.

Je comprends pas trop, les parents reste toujours dehors, et il y a des pastilles de deux mètres à terre pour respecter le 2 mètres. De plus, nos enfants jouent tous ensemble, donc nous les parents sa donne quoi rendu la lol?

C’est tellement sévère en cpe, ils nous disent qu’il respect les règles du gouvernement. Commence à être ridicule.

Those who bought all the toilet papers out of fear are on a new mission of virtue signaling about wearing mask now, again, out of fear

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
But it's brilliant.

If you make sure everyone wears a mask, you won't have to hunt and hoard toilet paper again.

giphy.gif

Notre cpe nous envoie un e-mail ce matin, mentionnant entre autre, que le port du masque est fortement recommandé quand on va chercher et porter nos enfants.

Je comprends pas trop, les parents reste toujours dehors, et il y a des pastilles de deux mètres à terre pour respecter le 2 mètres. De plus, nos enfants jouent tous ensemble, donc nous les parents sa donne quoi rendu la lol?

C’est tellement sévère en cpe, ils nous disent qu’il respect les règles du gouvernement. Commence à être ridicule.
C'est précisément ce qui fait chier tout le monde assez brillant pour savoir comment agir dans quelle circonstance.

C'est du grand Matantisme.

Remember when many of us used to rage against women from the middle-east that were/are wearing face covers?

Who's laughing under her Hijab now?

Back