Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Step 1 would be to stop going to Costco
Been getting everything without a lineup or shortage or a crowd at a regular grocery store without issues.
Just gotta go at strategic times.
Costco is a panic fest boomer hangar

Step 1 would be to stop going to Costco
Been getting everything without a lineup or shortage or a crowd at a regular grocery store without issues.
Just gotta go at strategic times.
Costco is a panic fest boomer hangar
Costco seems to have thought out proper plans. We waited 10 mins in line to get in. It was all very well organized. Unfortunately some stuff we needed only Costco has.
ed0a1026d9a1c58de98f8c08aac15272.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Everything is well organised here. Can't complain. Fallow the rules (almost all) lol.

j'ai un petit gars qui morve ce matin. CORONAVIRUS !!!!

Oh wait. C,est juste un rhume

I assume most have you on ignore at this point cause no one's replying.
The innocent aren't being spared, no need for the extra large font to convey your ridiculous message.

Don't know if it was mentioned before but there are direct flights from Rome (maybe others) to Wuhan, regularly flying in Chinese workers for northern Italy haute couture sweatshops. Italian 'furbizia' has snapped back at them.
Hopefully when we get out of this China will be held accountable and at the very least heavily sanctioned.

If only one thing comes of this, it's that all Western countries should pull all their production out of China. Let them continue making novelty plastic dog turds but anything of importance should no longer be outsourced half way around the world where hygiene standards (for most) are stuck a couple centuries back.

If only one thing comes of this, it's that all Western countries should pull all their production out of China. Let them continue making novelty plastic dog turds but anything of importance should no longer be outsourced half way around the world where hygiene standards (for most) are stuck a couple centuries back.

But are you ready to pay double for those products that will be pulled out? Most people wont be able to afford it.

There will be diversification of cheap crap. No doubt. The Chinese know it too and their manufacturing is getting a lot more sophisticated. Are Lenovo computers going to be made in Bangladesh? Albania? I bet by dollar value the biggest proportion of export production of China is not Dollarama crap anymore.

At the same time though there will be a huge push back to manufacturing lots of goods domestically. Maybe the new world order will be a back to local movement

There will be diversification of cheap crap. No doubt. The Chinese know it too and their manufacturing is getting a lot more sophisticated. Are Lenovo computers going to be made in Bangladesh? Albania? I bet by dollar value the biggest proportion of export production of China is not Dollarama crap anymore.

At the same time though there will be a huge push back to manufacturing lots of goods domestically. Maybe the new world order will be a back to local movement

Manufacturing of low skilled/low costs good has been moving out of china for the better part of a decade, and Chinese companies are the ones opening factories abroad. They're in africa and other SEA countries now.

Manufacturing of low skilled/low costs good has been moving out of china for the better part of a decade, and Chinese companies are the ones opening factories abroad. They're in africa and other SEA countries now.
Yep 10 years ago it was already known that China's labor costs were heading up. There was a bit of room going inland to capture cheap labor but it will run out, too.

Je veux pas etre un PITA mais, qu’est ce que tu peux absolument avoir besoin au costco qui t’empeche de survivre encore genre 10 jours??
Never. They have an excellent selection of cheese at affordable prices. My local deli closed back in January so it was back to Costco for that stuff.

But are you ready to pay double for those products that will be pulled out? Most people wont be able to afford it.

Less cheap diversified crap, leads to better, local goods while strengthening local manufacturing gigs. I'd rather buy it nice than buy it twice, it's about time that people catch on with that moto.

Never. They have an excellent selection of cheese at affordable prices. My local deli closed back in January so it was back to Costco for that stuff.

Ok, soooooo risking your life for cheese?

Smart....let me go chill in a crowded costco because they have cheese i like.

People dont understand....
What's the difference between going to Costco and a regular grocery store? Please explain. All you assholes seem to be fucking experts on everything. Let's fucking hear it.

Last edited:
Less cheap diversified crap, leads to better, local goods while strengthening local manufacturing gigs. I'd rather buy it nice than buy it twice, it's about time that people catch on with that moto.
Only if people understand that. Which many don't

Back