Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

La raison c'est les vieux et CHSLD... $$$$$$$$$

C'est pour pouvoir mélanger la main d'oeuvre pour moins cher. C'est pour favoriser la bureaucracie j'ai le doigt.

Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus chinois apparaît: Le COVID-19

-Elle travaille dans plusieurs CHSLD et dans la même journée, elle doit aller dans des CHSLD en zone Rouge et des CHSLD où il y a Zéro Cas. Ce sont les “boss” des CISSS qui le demandent

Ma conjointe travail au Cisss (Dpj) et la même chose se produit. Pas plus tard que la semaine dernière elle travaillait en zone rouge avec des cas confirmés de Covid. Ben tbk pendant son shift ils l’ont appelé 2 fois pour faire de l’overtime en zone verte dans la même journée.

<sarcasm

Ça aurait l’air qu’ils manquent de monde. Mais j’suis pas sûr

/sarcasm

42u0g1.jpg

quelqu'un a vu des grosses y goûter ? asking for SR20 :p

@11.00 J&J vaccine : promises to deliver 100 millions doses to usa by february first 2021 ! for usa .

@ 29.00 beyond fatalities , long term effect 6 months after

https://i.imgflip.com/42u0g1.jpg

quelqu'un a vu des grosses y goûter ? asking for SR20 :p

Pas mal certaine que oui mais ce n’est pas le type de données qu’il serait acceptable de recenser donc on n’a pas de traces. Je ne sais pas s’ils conservent et distinguent à quelque part les divers types de morbidités mais j’ai l’impression que non.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Encore les boucs émissaires

Tu as une poignée de gens exposés ou positifs dans les avions sur plusieurs semaines ok. De ces gens, probablement proche 0% vont pas respecter la quarantaine.

Pendant ce temps 2000 nouvelles personnes par jour infectées,, maison cherche pas a comprendre ça vient de où.

C'est hallucinant comment c'est exagéré en proportion

La liste de cas de COVID-19 dans les avions s’allonge: https://lp.ca/uadPV3

je ne sais pas pk c'est venu me chercher de meme, mais wtf?!?! c'est ca qui ne vas pas avec la societee, serieux des enfants calice:

Holiday travellers stuck at Dominican Republic resort due to difficulty getting COVID-19 tests
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...getting-covid-19-tests/ar-BB1cNfrV?li=AAggFp5

Ok so really I do think to each his own, so not judging them for going there during a pandemic or anything else, reading through article I even saw

"I started having calls from people in Canada saying, 'You're going to need a test to come back.' I said,
'Okay, that's okay.' We decided to travel. That means there are certain conditions," Coutu explained."

So nothing to freak-out over here, further down the article:

""Don't let people travel. If they don't want people to travel, then just don't let them travel from the beginning," she said."

Ok so you need the government not only to tell you (which they did btw to avoid non essential travel), but to put a law into place to actually stop you from going in vacation, because like a stupid spoiled kid you don't listen, there need to be consequences for you to do so, and for some reason your years in school, no matter how little or many, didn't allow your brain to develop enough and understand that during a pandemic shit happens? But you are smart enough to pretend that and be a hypocrite (see first quote and tone of article, pretending she understands it's their fault) about it as in the same time putting the blame on the government for letting you travel....

I hate people like this with all my heart, even if I try not to, it's really hard sometimes....

In case some of you read too fast, the point I'm making has nothing to do judging those people on the fact they traveled, but on their stupidity and hypocrisy about the risks and in this case consequences of what can happen.

je ne sais pas pk c'est venu me chercher de meme, mais wtf?!?! c'est ca qui ne vas pas avec la societee, serieux des enfants calice:

Holiday travellers stuck at Dominican Republic resort due to difficulty getting COVID-19 tests
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...getting-covid-19-tests/ar-BB1cNfrV?li=AAggFp5

Ok so really I do think to each his own, so not judging them for going there during a pandemic or anything else, reading through article I even saw

"I started having calls from people in Canada saying, 'You're going to need a test to come back.' I said,
'Okay, that's okay.' We decided to travel. That means there are certain conditions," Coutu explained."

So nothing to freak-out over here, further down the article:

""Don't let people travel. If they don't want people to travel, then just don't let them travel from the beginning," she said."

Ok so you need the government not only to tell you (which they did btw to avoid non essential travel), but to put a law into place to actually stop you from going in vacation, because like a stupid spoiled kid you don't listen, there need to be consequences for you to do so, and for some reason your years in school, no matter how little or many, didn't allow your brain to develop enough and understand that during a pandemic shit happens? But you are smart enough to pretend that and be a hypocrite (see first quote and tone of article, pretending she understands it's their fault) about it as in the same time putting the blame on the government for letting you travel....

I hate people like this with all my heart, even if I try not to, it's really hard sometimes....

In case some of you read too fast, the point I'm making has nothing to do judging those people on the fact they traveled, but on their stupidity and hypocrisy about the risks and in this case consequences of what can happen.
The travel industry is pissed off because they literally got the call over night about testing to return or leave. So now clients are calling customer service bitching at the airlines... Some resort companies sorta predicted this might happen and set up test centers on site that get billed to the travel company and then you for 300-600$ a head.

What bothers me is the gov isn't even helping out airlines or the industry in general.. only reason for some companies having "liquidity" is because they keep cutting staff like crazy. Oh wait in before someone says "BuT C@rG0 iZ pR0fiT" yea it's profitable when you are running a full cargo out fit but adhoc? It might bring some cash in... Nothing compared to close in business travel on heavy routes. Even leisure in Y cabin can be profitable (CDG or ATH for example)

Bon, selon le titre... Ça va ben, sauf que ça va un peu mal, pis ben ça va mal, mais ça va bien pareil au final.

ça démontre l'importance de la 2e dose pour ce vaccin. La montée des anticorps est très très lente après la 1e dose.

Je pense encore que les Vaccins Pfizer et Moderna vont se faire supplanter par d'autres, dont probablement celui de Johnson & Johnson. Je n'ai aucun doute sur l'efficacité et la sécurité de ces 2 vaccins, ces Vaccins là sont comme des Porsche 911, tu peux te déplacer en Porsche 911, faire ton épicerie en Porsche 911, rouler dans la neige en 911 et même metre un rack à ski pour aller à Tremblant en 911 mais la planete ne peut pas fournir une Porsche 911 à chaque citoyen. ça va prendre quelques chose pour la masse, quelque chose qui se fabrique rapidement, à faible coûts et qui fait la job.

Le fait que 33% des gens de 60 ans et plus qui n’ont simplement “pas attrapé” le virus après la première dose est quand même une bonne nouvelle. Ça peut prouver des propriétés antivirales

Le fait que 33% des gens de 60 ans et plus qui n’ont simplement “pas attrapé” le virus après la première dose est quand même une bonne nouvelle. Ça peut prouver des propriétés antivirales
Or the virus isn't as bad as everything thinks or maybe there are just a shit ton of unhealthy people in the world or maybe it wiped out a bunch of poor elderly people who were in the last year to two of their lives

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Our current approach is kind of like one Benny Hill might have tried but swap in demented, sick seniors instead.

Still waiting for him to go full v is for vendetta on us and blame some random country for everything.

Back