Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

that escalated quickly !

T'dis!

Ma firme nous a annoncé par courriel que tous les déplacements nationaux sont maintenant maintenus uniquement que pour des cas critiques de représentation chez nos clients et que ces déplacements doivent être préalablement a autorisé par un haut gestionnaire. On nous suggère de maintenant faire du télé-travail tant que possible.

Oh hai, welcome back to the land of great health care.

I hope you get to grab your hospital spot before the family of 10 welfare recipients takes it.

I'm hoping I don't need a spot. If I do, it was worth it.
Drove a Challenger R/T all week, shot a Glock-19 at the range and fattened up on southern comfort food while being able to wear shorts and a t-shirt at this time of year. America, FUCK YEAH!

This thread went crazy in the past couple of days.
Surprised, not surprised at all the Ginettes and Rejeans panic buying at Costco. Behind the curve.

Who knows, still has a chance to blow over unless than a month but it's time to move to phase two of prep just in case it gets worse.

Things to consider:
- A bit of cash in case the banks take a holiday.
- Seeds. Tomatoes and cucumbers. Nothing crazy, just a bit of fresh greens that will supplement the rice and canned food through summer if it continues.
- A way to get fresh water. Example a rain barrel + way to boil water+ Brita filter (for large particle removal).

Think about it. Seeds will cost you less than $10 and you don't technically need to buy anything for the water if you have access to an artisanal well (friend or family). Humans are still animals and are subject to animal like behavior in times of survival:

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/ma...food-thailand-streets-tourist-food-disappears

Last edited:
Costco Laval today (expect 4x this tomorrow):

https://i.ibb.co/yfqpsvs/IMG-5837.jpg

I warned you 2+ weeks ago.

I have enough food for 1 month + 1 extra month of canned food.

Enjoy your waiting times in crowded place while you catch COVID19 and spread it to your whole family.

To others that listened 2 weeks ago, congrats for being wiser than most.

I still wish you all the best even if you were unprepared 'badasses'.

The reality is that real men are always ready, informed and prepared.

Chez nous on a toujours minimum de la bouffe pour 3-4 mois. Ma femme capote un peu trop sur Costco et on a un gros réfrigérateur plus un gros congélateur coffre.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

On aurait des lecons a prendre / si c'est vraiment comme ca (propagande oblige) / etk leur métro est ultra propre .

He is the prime minister, only him can give the order to block borders and check people in airport, nothing have been done yet. At least take the phone, do a video conference but do something. All the PM from province are doing what they think is the best for their province but they need Canada's PM as well.

Not to be pedantic, but you're ascribing way more direct power to the PM than he has. All the things you listed are the responsibility of individual ministers, yes such decisions would be made in cabinet which the PM heads and would be unlikely to go forward if he's against it but they by no means require his sign off, only that of the relevant minister.

J'ai été trop slow quand ma job m'a appelé pour savoir si je revenais de vacances...j'aurais pu avoir deux semaines de congés.

J'espère que mon conseil de ville aura lieu lundi prochain, j'ai des trucs à régler ce soir la.

Etk ils font ce qu'il faut pour aplanir la courbe.

Not to be pedantic, but you're ascribing way more direct power to the PM than he has. All the things you listed are the responsibility of individual ministers, yes such decisions would be made in cabinet which the PM heads and would be unlikely to go forward if he's against it but they by no means require his sign off, only that of the relevant minister.

blocking airports or borders won't be decided only by an individual minister, pretty sure they won't do it before getting his approval. to me, that's the only solution, get our sick people back on track and than let people come in.

L'Italie a la forme sévère du virus, même chose pour le nord de l'Amérique.
About 23 percent of*Italy's population*is 65 or*older. The median age is 47.3, compared to 38.3 in the United States, according to the United Nations.Mar

Il ya plus de personnes agées en italie,thats why

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

J'ai une connaissance Facebook qui a atterri à Toronto en soirée et absolument rien: aucune questions particulières, aucun dépistage, des avions qui arrivent d'un peu partout.

On a beau annulé les activités sportives, les écoles et les spectacles, il faudrait arrêter le monde malade de rentrer au canada.

Ce que le Canada n'a pas fait aussi efficacement ...les zotorités fédérales sont des amateurs payés a gros salaires alors qu'ils mériteraient un salaire minimum .

I guess now all we have to hope for is that we are able to flatten the curve so everyone has a chance to get the medical support they need.

This shit doesn't travel in the air by itself, if infected people would wear masks and we all wash our hands we might be able to slow things down.

I hope...

China case study mentionned that the virus survives 30 minutes in the air.

It spreads from person to person at a distance of 4.5 meters.

It remains active on surfaces for 48 to 72 hours at a temperature of 37 degrees celsius.

As the temperature lowers, it remains active longer.

Most diagnosed serious cases in Italy come with the diagnosis of bilateral pneumonia.
That is not what I have read and what they use to check transmission when a case is found.

Otherwise one single person would infect everyone touching a surface for the next 48 hours, it would be way more exponential than it is right now.

Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus chinois apparaît: Le COVID-19

J'ai une connaissance Facebook qui a atterri à Toronto en soirée et absolument rien: aucune questions particulières, aucun dépistage, des avions qui arrivent d'un peu partout.

On a beau annulé les activités sportives, les écoles et les spectacles, il faudrait arrêter le monde malade de rentrer au canada.

Ben hâte de voir! Je vais atterir à Vancouver et de ce que j’ai vu y va avoir plusieurs questions reliés au virus ainsi qu’un screen de ma température... meanwhile j’ai eu un pas pire réveil à matin en apprenant que j’allais devoir rester isolé 14 jours chez nous... ca l’air que la chicane est pogné au dealer concernant mon retour, je vais aussi ben me mettre en quarantaine pendant ce temps là et ca de ce que j’ai compris c’est le chômage qui va s’occuper de la compensation monétaire des entreprises privées parce que l’annonce de Legault a été fait avant mon retour

Esti que cette crise là va nous coûter cher

Moi ce que j'ai de la difficulté à comprendre c'est comment ils peuvent affirmer en conférence de presse qu'il n'y a eu aucun cas de transmission local alors qu'ils ne font pas de test de dépistage si la personne ne revient pas de voyage?

Back