Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

les cas aux US sont tous des "jeunes" genre en bas de 40 ans, la moyenne d'age est en bas de 35 ans

la marde va pogner juste si ca se transfet aux vieux,s inon ca sera beaucoup de case, pas de morts.

Ils font ce qu'on aurait du faire. Cacher et protéger les vulnérables, mettre l'investissement vers ces gens au lieu de se diluer à vouloir protéger tout le monde et massacrer l'économie, faire un shit show qui va durer 18 mois. Tu laisse ça aller comme un feu de broussaille, tu laisse les jeunes courir autour du feu et l'éteindre, tu met les vieux sur une ile dans le milieu du lac et tu attend.

La Boucherie en Suède on en entend pu parler. Encore du blabla de peur et il se passera rien. Ben hâte de voir ça les supposés centaines de milliers de morts. Un gros shit show, ça va finir que 50% du monde vont l'avoir et il va y avoir même pas 1% de mort.

J'ai pas dit qu'ils avaient été plus vite.

Je dit juste que quand ils décident ça niaise pas longtemps entre la décision et l'application.

C'est fou comment sur MR les gens font dire des choses qui ont pas été dites du tout...

Je faisais allusion à quand tu dis qu'ils ne niaisent pas comparativement au QC... Certes, on gosse avec le port du masque, mais dans l'ensemble, la décision qui a eu le plus d'effet, on l'a prise dans l'intervalle de 48heures au mois de Mars

Je dit juste que quand ils décident ça niaise pas longtemps entre la décision et l'application.

Mais tsé avec Trudeau c'est jamais drette la.....
On suit la situation de tres pres, on analyse les possibilitées , on est pret a intervenir , on va peut etre ci et ça et bla bla bla ...

Last edited:
Ils font ce qu'on aurait du faire. Cacher et protéger les vulnérables, mettre l'investissement vers ces gens au lieu de se diluer à vouloir protéger tout le monde et massacrer l'économie, faire un shit show qui va durer 18 mois. Tu laisse ça aller comme un feu de broussaille, tu laisse les jeunes courir autour du feu et l'éteindre, tu met les vieux sur une ile dans le milieu du lac et tu attend.

La Boucherie en Suède on en entend pu parler. Encore du blabla de peur et il se passera rien. Ben hâte de voir ça les supposés centaines de milliers de morts. Un gros shit show, ça va finir que 50% du monde vont l'avoir et il va y avoir même pas 1% de mort.

Le shit show est causer parce que le monde on tellement de la misère a juste porter un masque.

ici ils ferment les bars a partir de demain pour 2 semaines
retour a 50% resto au lieu de 75% a partir de demain
les parcs restent ouverts et les magasins à 75%, gyms 50% aussi

port du masque obligatoire en public depuis dimanche passé.

ca niaise pas comme au quebec ou ils attendent 1 mois avant de dire qu'ils vont mettreune restriction et ensuite annoncent la restriction qui s'appliquera dans 2-3 semaines (exemple masque dans les transports en commun)

D'un autre coté, j'penses pas que c'était le plan d'étirer ça jusqu'en Juillet et de célebrer le 4th of July a grand coups de lois / ordre executif qui forcent le monde a porter des masks.

Y'a rien qui dit célébration de la liberté comme des décrets pour contrer le fait que les stats sont a la hausse dans 40 des 50 états ( et que les stats officiels de certain endroits c'est pas la transparence qui regne)
https://apnews.com/0468a60b64947879...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

T'as comme pas trop le choix de mettre les bouchées double quand ça fais des mois que t'es un cancre et que le message ne passe pas.

La stratégie de ne pas faire de vagues pour ne pas te mettre le président a dos risque d'être couteuse aux élections. Donny risque de planifier un démenagement avant 2024...

LMAO

https://mobile.twitter.com/CNN/status/1278964201789194240

Is the Fake News media going to be held accountable for inadvertently allowing thousands to die because they couldn't let Trump be right? I won't hold my breath.

Definitely not as bad as Dem states purposely sending Covid patients to seniors residences AGAINST guidelines. Those deaths are blood on their hands.
The medias are deciding how patients are treated in hospitals now? It's funny how there are hundred of studies all contradicting each other but somehow, only that one is right.

LMAO

Is the Fake News media going to be held accountable for inadvertently allowing thousands to die because they couldn't let Trump be right? I won't hold my breath.

Definitely not as bad as Dem states purposely sending Covid patients to seniors residences AGAINST guidelines. Those deaths are blood on their hands.

Will you be wearing a mask now that Trump told it was a good thing to do ?

LMAO

You guys had been pretty quiet on that stuff lately. Must be because most of the studies had been inconclusive so far.

Here comes one "surprising" study and y'all crawl right back out from the woodword with a copy/paste hit&run. The Messiah was right! Teh democrats are evil!

Here's the bigger story from that article: "The US Food and Drug Administration withdrew its emergency use authorization for the drug earlier this month and trials around the world, including trials sponsored by the World Health Organization and the National Institutes of Health, were halted."

Is Trump wrong so often that any chance you can salvage anything as not being a complete falsehood, it turns into a life's mission?

You guys are turning into hollow shells of your former selves. No need for critical thinking when you can parrot twitter accounts and their talking points.

You guys had been pretty quiet on that stuff lately. Must be because most of the studies had been inconclusive so far.

Here comes one "surprising" study and y'all crawl right back out from the woodword with a copy/paste hit&run. The Messiah was right! Teh democrats are evil!

Here's the bigger story from that article: "The US Food and Drug Administration withdrew its emergency use authorization for the drug earlier this month and trials around the world, including trials sponsored by the World Health Organization and the National Institutes of Health, were halted."

Is Trump wrong so often that any chance you can salvage anything as not being a complete falsehood, it turns into a life's mission?

You guys are turning into hollow shells of your former selves. No need for critical thinking when you can parrot twitter accounts and their talking points.

The bigger issue here is that for months we've been told to listen to the experts and look at the data. Well, what do we do when the data is horseshit and the experts are lying to us?

They lied to us about hydroxychloroquine. They lied to us about risks to children and the general population. They lied when they said N95 masks wouldn’t work (they’re the only masks that work). They lied about the risk of being outside.

Last edited:
The bigger issue here is that months we've been told to listen to the experts and look at the data. Well, what do we do when the data is horseshit and the experts are lying to us?

They lied to us about hydroxychloroquine. They lied to us about risks to children and the general population. They lied when they said N95 masks wouldn’t work (they’re the only masks that work). They lied about the risk of being outside.

The world is largely run by the morons that won a popularity contest and appointed their buddies. They don't turn into geniuses when a pandemic starts. You've got to cross your fingers every time that they get it right. They're not benevolent, they're just thrust into the spotlight and are winging it.

Problem is they're usually looking for the path of least resistance because people are more afraid of change / the unknown than most things.

The Media's prime concern isn't to educate people. If that's what ends up happening, that's a lucky coincidence if anything. They're looking for viewership, clicks and ad impressions and to remain relevant in a social media world. The whole system isn't set up to "solve problems" for the betterment of humanity.

Heck, in politics, creating problem likely works even better than solving them.

I can't help but Pepperidge farms remember when some idiots dragged Greta out of mothballs about 2-3 months ago to get her opinion on the pandemic, and then a few weeks later again the same idiots, to get her opinion on BLM and racial issues. And how she went on and on about how we created the pandemic and she thought this and that and how the US are terrible when it comes to racial issues and professed her support to BLM (what else could she do?)

But...

Is she a celebrity? Yes, quite popular, almost everyone knows who she is.

Is she an expert in any of the THREE fields above and I'm adding climate change? I'm gonna weigh my words carefully and be polite because she's a high-school drop out and still a minor and thereby technically a child: Not a chance in hell that she knows fuck all about either climate change, pandemics and epidemiology, or racial diversity issues and BLM.

That's where I have a problem.

Once in a while a thread pops up here on MR, or a topic on Facebook or in a discussion at work, at home, meeting - who cares where - that I don't know anything about. I'll generally stay out and if I get dragged in I might textually say something along the lines of: " I have no idea but I can research it..."

Greta and other celebrities? No. They just instantly know everything. They're like Mr. Data.

And what do we say to Greta?

We say: "OK Greta..." which is now the catchphrase when someone knows everything.

I remember the old days when Legault and Arruda were doing such a fine job and people were happy and thankful that Couillard wasn't in power or we'd be in deep shit.....

Fast forward to 3 months later and now everyone is more expert and has more knowledge and data than Legault/Arruda/Sante publique all put together.

Back