Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

This. Surtout revenant des USA lol.

Et meme a ca, un passeport n'est pas obligatoire. Donc meme si je reviens de l'italie et je ne pensais qu'a mon nombril, je repondrais "j'ai pas voyagé j'ai meme pas de passeport...."

Dans ce cas-là on ouvre des camps de concentration et on les sacre dedans. Easy-peasy.

You're doing it to annoy people. On one hand you're saying it's not a great time to fight but at the same time you're antagonizing people on purpose.

Oh, I am so not.

Anyways, the story will unfold by itself.

And even than, some will deny it and/or try to find arguments and reasons.

But I'll stop, it sure doesn't help.

Italy is so screwed. Wth is going on

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

They've been in confinement for weeks, but the symptoms also take weeks to show up. It's a game of patience, and if people don't see immediate results they just get bored, go outside, proclaim confinement doesn't do shit and film themselves licking poles in the MTL metro.

Let's say 95% of Italians are super safe and stay home, is the 5% of fuckwits remaining enough to sustain the current curve of the graph? I'm as surprised as anyone to see that the graph is still going up like that.

j'ai voulu allé au costco tot ce matin pour aller cherché de la bouffe pour mon chien.

I guess mon chien va devoir s'habituer as une autre sorte...

Le costco anjou ce matin avait une ligne qui fesais toute la batisse... fuck that shit i aint going there

Italy is so screwed. Wth is going on

To many Dumb people went to get some cheese at their favorite costco so shit got spread out and people started dying from it.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

To many Dumb people went to get some cheese at their favorite costco so shit got spread out and people started dying from it.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk
I'll sell you some. I'll toss in a 6 pack of TP for free. Act now

Bonus! I was in Northern Italy and Spain last month

The gaslighting is laughable at this point. When they're reporting on Italy or Spain, they barely mention cases, just deaths because there's so many. Since they can't fear monger off of deaths in North America, because there's precious little, they amplify cases.

Back