Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Easy, it affects the flux of air going through. But it still goes through and spreads far.

$1000 question back at you, if you have go in a room where there is deadly particles present in the air that kills you, would you have balls to go in with TWO Ginette brand masks?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

the 1 million $ question for you than, if you don't have a choice but to go in, would you go without a mask or the Ginette brand mask if nothing else is available?

btw a few days ago I was arguing with friends about the fact that unless there's a specific context it's not worth wearing a mask, so keep that in mind, I'm not for being obligated to wear the mask, as it obviously doesn't make sense in a lot of contexts, but as usual, because of a couple of idiots well, we have our liberties restreined once more, at least the motive doesn't look to be related to more "control".

the 1 million $ question for you than, if you don't have a choice but to go in, would you go without a mask or the Ginette brand mask if nothing else is available?

btw a few days ago I was arguing with friends about the fact that unless there's a specific context it's not worth wearing a mask, so keep that in mind, I'm not for being obligated to wear the mask, as it obviously doesn't make sense in a lot of contexts, but as usual, because of a couple of idiots well, we have our liberties restreined once more, at least the motive doesn't look to be related to more "control".
Knowing that I would die with or without mask? I will go in naked

how will the satellites take pictures of our faces if we all wear masks outside of our houses?

grim, pls answer, pls

I'm no grim, but I'll try, I know it's the freaking buzz word(s) right now (AI/Machine Learning/etc...) however yeah with enough time, it would be able to recognize you even with the mask on, maybe with less accuracy and getting better as time goes on...

Knowing that I would die with or without mask? I will go in naked

I like the way you think :D not being sarcastic btw.

but to add to that situation, what if the chance of dying going naked all yolo are of 0.01%, but with the "ginette" mask it goes to 0.0099%, would you wear it, with the only downside being to look like a tool with your mask considering your naked hahah

to go even further, at what percentages would you consider being worth wearing it?!?!

not trying to be an ass btw. just exposing the fact that it's not such an easy thing to manage...

What I am saying is, if they really want to prevent virus from spreading by air, then they should mandate people to wear n95 minimum, something that actually minimize your breath from going far. If not then I don't see the point since it is almost useless.

If there is no standard for what mask to wear then might as well leave it at their own discretion, is my point which seems to offend quite few of you.

Remember when the americans just about hi-jacked shipments of N95 and strong-armed some producers in selling to them and not exporting?

It's simply not manageable from a supply/demand perspective. Doctors would be running out because Ginette hoarded a bunch for her daily trips to giant tiger.

That's also not factoring in that people need to get fit tested, need training to handle / don it and they legit wouldn't be able to breath as easily. I think I'd rather take my chances than shave everyday just to get a proper seal.

It's like saying there can't be any middle grounds it. It either works 95% of the time or it doesn't. And if it doesn't work 95% of the times or better than it's not worth doing.

cheap mask + social distancing is supposed to be "good enough" for the people out and about. N95 is straight up overkill.

What I don't like about this measure is that it's as if the gov had been listening to CNN and had gotten Quebec's situation mixed up with Arizona / Florida / Texas.

The timing / scope sort of undermines what would otherwise be a sensible policy.

I like the way you think :D not being sarcastic btw.

but to add to that situation, what if the chance of dying going naked all yolo are of 0.01%, but with the "ginette" mask it goes to 0.0099%, would you wear it, with the only downside being to look like a tool with your mask considering your naked hahah

I dunno man, would you go all in on red if they tell you the chance of winning is 0.01% or 0.0099%?

Désolé pour ta soeur qui en plus est infirmiere , donc dans un milieu a ultra-haut risque ...j'ai toujours eu in kik pour les infirmieres . Dis lui que la MRarmy veillera sur elle , dis lui qu'elle peut compter sur les meilleurs experts au monde ici meme...
gratuitement ! En fait ca serait instructif si elle pouvait venir ici et écrire un peu sur le covid.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
OFF TOPIC
-------------------------------------------------------------

Certains diront que le port du masque a prouvé son inefficacité ...bin oui c'est comme un apiculteur full-protected qui se fait piquer par une abeille enragée ca arrive dans les meilleurs familles.
Écouter ce vidéo me fait penser @ covid-the-furious et le banal ingrédient qui les knock out.

Ont-ils fait des tests sérologiques sur elle (son sang) ?
C'est une mine d'informations capitales pour comprendre le virus ...en fait ca dit tout, peut-etre meme
la clé du vaccin *tu*
Ma demi soeur la eu ( infirmière a la cité de la santé sur l'étage covid,)
Je crois que c'est en avril ou début mai je suis pas sur.

Elle as toujours pas retrouvé le goût et elle ne sent pas rien encore. C'est fucker que ça peut durer aussi longtemps.

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

btw guys be carefull though it's all fun and games as we discuss/argue/troll here, but on the streets try do your best not to become either of those involved here:
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/crim...-over-face-mask-police/ar-BB16Kd3r?li=AAggFp5

when people try to get into arguments and shit, unless they get to a certain point, ignore them, smile, don't be an ass, you never know the other person might have a gun and he's on the edge of losing it, these type of people are going to be more and more present as things are getting worse in general...

Less than 10mins you said? Still too long. Count it yourself if you don't believe me.

Example, you take the city bus.. the surface inside the bus is less likely to be contagious if everybody wear a mask.

Do you really think cleaning with soap is perfect? To perfectly clean inside a bus takes hours. You know how detailling work... Would the city pay hours just to clean inside a bus perfectly every day. Nah, they just pay enough to make it look good enough.

Some people might use a laptop or cellphone inside it & spread it everywhere. The junk that is present for only 10min is decent enough to stop the spread by a massive margin rather than a large junk that stay on object for hours. 5 star chief michelin doesn't even clean his hands, so I don't expect anybody to be able to have a proper sanitary handling, because they feel too important.

You also have the kids who touch EVERYTHING.

Skip to 4:23

Last edited:
I don't wish you anything bad but.... I got sources that predict with the current US situation, unless they can somehow turn that shit around before the end of the year looks pretty grim

US will be a mess until November 3rd (although probably longer cause the results of the elections will be delayed if it's all done by mail).

If Biden wins, the COVID crisis will be over in a week (it's basically being sustained by propaganda and disinformation at this point).

Frappée au visage pour avoir exigé les «deux mètres»

Things will get worst with mask shaming, just watch.

Je ne veux pas justifier la folle avec sa sloche mais le journaliste aurait du se garder une petite gêne...

Samedi dernier, vers 11 h, elle s’est rendue au dépanneur Couche-Tard du boulevard Curé-Labelle, notamment pour acheter des billets de loterie.

Pendant qu’elle attendait que la caissière valide lesdits billets, une deuxième cliente, qui attendait son tour pour payer une sloche, s’est impatientée.

Pour une sloche, il pourrait l’attraper et il pourrait en mourir ! C’est tellement égoïste, c’est tellement… Ça fait deux jours, et dès que j’y pense, les larmes me montent.

Louise Forget

Et si quelqu'un disait a Louise Forget que de l'un c'est pas a cause d'une sloche mais a cause des billets de loterie, et de deux qu'elle peut acheter ses billets de loterie en ligne au site de Loto Québec?

Back