Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Not sure if true.
c50a05673e6558e3bfe62b811eeab98e.jpg

The particle coming out from the mask, come out smaller. Because the droppets is smaller than without one from getting filtered slightly, it dries faster when falling over objects or whatever other surface.

So instead of having a particle that might last several hours that you might have touched with your hand indirectly, it might last less than 10min.

Yea I understand but 10min is still long,
But the point is, those vapor particles still go through the normal masks without much restriction and someone will inhale it. Bigger droplets do get blocked, true, but like I said how often do you get that on you especially now when it became a sin to even get near another person?

So my point is what are we exactly trying to achieve? People love to say "but but it's better than nothing", sure it is but at the end of the day techinically you are still well exposed to the risk, mask OR not. Am I correct? You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. I have no problem with anyone who wants to protect themselves to maximum. I find it funny but you do you I do me, I am 100% in with that.

Problem is, now if I choose not to wear the mask, I am subject to a penalty and I am not allowed use service that I would normally have? Based on what exactly?
Oh I know, based on fearmongering.

I am sorry if my opinion offend those who fear so much and that their life is in danger but if that is how you feel, then you should be the one staying home and figure out a way to do things without going out being exposed, and let the "brave ones" be the guinea pig in attempt to bring the world back to normal asap.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Yea I understand but 10min is still long,
But the point is, those vapor particles still go through the normal masks without much restriction and someone will inhale it. Bigger droplets do get blocked, true, but like I said how often do you get that on you especially now when it became a sin to even get near another person?

So my point is what are we exactly trying to achieve? People love to say "but but it's better than nothing", sure it is but at the end of the day techinically you are still well exposed to the risk, mask OR not. Am I correct? You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. I have no problem with anyone who wants to protect themselves to maximum. I find it funny but you do you I do me, I am 100% in with that.

Problem is, now if I choose not to wear the mask, I am subject to a penalty and I am not allowed use service that I would normally have? Based on what exactly?
Oh I know, based on fearmongering.

I am sorry if my opinion offend those who fear so much and that their life is in danger but if that is how you feel, then you should be the one staying home and figure out a way to do things without going out being exposed, and let the "brave ones" be the guinea pig in attempt to bring the world back to normal asap.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Sir, you are not entitled to think by yourself.

How. Dare. You.
425964acd4556f6dac1f3b5ab84ac82f.jpg

Unfortunately for you the order right now is to wear a mask if you go in a closed public space or stay home. Not the other way around.

So wear a mask if you go in a closed public space or stay home.

And yes you are still exposed, mask or not, but it does lower the risk if everyone wears a mask. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out either.

Sir, you are not entitled to think by yourself.

How. Dare. You.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200714/425964acd4556f6dac1f3b5ab84ac82f.jpg

le monde ont de la misère avec la nouveuté.

C'est simple :

- interdit de faire 100km/h+ sur l'autoroute, c'est une loi
- interdit de violer quelqu'un, c'est une loi

Ca brime tes libertées?

- Non, ces lois existes puisque q,uil y a du monde plus qualifié que toi qui ont raison de croire que ca peut/va brimer la liberté de quelqu'un d'autre.

Pas trop compliquer

y vont tu mettre un agent de securité, ou un employé ordinaire a porte de l epicerie, cacantire, jconnais un gars y dit qui s'en calice du masque, et va rentrer quand meme...

y vont tu mettre un agent de securité, ou un employé ordinaire a porte de l epicerie, cacantire, jconnais un gars y dit qui s'en calice du masque, et va rentrer quand meme...

All the small businesses that are barely holding on will just throw up their arms and sit at home and collect CERB. How is an owner operator of a Dagwoods who already can't find anybody to work because of all the government money being doled out, expected to enforce mask use while slicing bread, cutting meats, topping sandwiches, and doing the cash? He's lucky to be able to find and keep 1 worker during all this. So he's supposed to monitor the door from the slicer or cash and yell across the restaurant at people that enter without a mask? And then what? Stop what he's doing to walk over and have a conversation about it or risk facing a fine if the customer doesn't leave? A fine that he already can't pay for? What a time to be alive.

Corrigé :

'' y vont tu mettre un agent de securité, ou un employé ordinaire a porte de l epicerie, cacantire, jconnais un gars y dit qui s'en calice des autres, et va rentrer quand meme...''

Un vrai warrior de la liberté ...je pisse sur le siege et je l'essuierai pas ...

anonimous_.jpg

Beaucoup de choses ont changé en 3 mois.
Ma théorie c’est qu’ils ont pas le choix de l’imposer tout de suite et passer la frustration des épais qui pensent voir leur liberté brimée. Présentement, ça sert probablement à rien, mais rendu cet automne s’il y a théoriquement une 2ieme, la mesure va avoir eu le temps d’être implantée. En tant que gouvernement, tu dois gérer ta population comme si c’était une bande d’imbéciles.
Y’a aussi le fait que les médias et maires et autres politiciens de petites villes qui mettaient d’la pression depuis un bout pour mettre le masque obligatoire.

I like the if you get up in a resto put on a mask, enter and leave with a mask. Meanwhile a few months ago we were told that multiple off/on/off defeats the purpose.

Legault tried to be responsible but once again poorly implemented. So now employees will be left holding the ball to enforce . Good work CAQ... You can clearly see how uneducated the group is.

The slight uptick was expected but now they're acting as it's a giant shocker. Anyone with a clue could have predicted it

You can resist the law , it is ok for me . Now go and resist Covid ...good luck.
Lol I know someone who got it. They lived. Knocked out for 2-3 days but recovered within a 10 days. But scary virus

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back