Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Question à 100$: si le masque ne fonctionne pas parce qu’il laisse passer toutes les particules, pourquoi alors c’est si difficile de respirer là-dedans ?

Yea I understand but 10min is still long,
But the point is, those vapor particles still go through the normal masks without much restriction and someone will inhale it. Bigger droplets do get blocked, true, but like I said how often do you get that on you especially now when it became a sin to even get near another person?

So my point is what are we exactly trying to achieve? People love to say "but but it's better than nothing", sure it is but at the end of the day techinically you are still well exposed to the risk, mask OR not. Am I correct? You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. I have no problem with anyone who wants to protect themselves to maximum. I find it funny but you do you I do me, I am 100% in with that.

Problem is, now if I choose not to wear the mask, I am subject to a penalty and I am not allowed use service that I would normally have? Based on what exactly?
Oh I know, based on fearmongering.

I am sorry if my opinion offend those who fear so much and that their life is in danger but if that is how you feel, then you should be the one staying home and figure out a way to do things without going out being exposed, and let the "brave ones" be the guinea pig in attempt to bring the world back to normal asap.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

That whole premise is that masks are about "emotions" more than logic. I'm not sure that's right.

From an individual perspective, maybe some people are afraid. Perhaps more than they should be. Are the government's main driving force "fear". I Doubt it. I think they're more concerned with keeping the economy churning as much as possible. That's also my biggest priority.

Would I want to catch it? Not really. I'd rather try to mitigate the risk than go into full blown hiding / lock down again. If I get it, I get it, but I'm not going to try and make it happen.

Am I afraid of it? Nah. I'm probably exponentially more likely to die from a traffic collision than corona virus if we're being honest.

If / When I wear a mask I don't do so with the idea of protecting myself If I get some level of protection, than that would be a fortunate side effect.

It's more of a sense of civic duty than self-preservation.

Lol I know someone who got it. They lived. Knocked out for 2-3 days but recovered within a 10 days. But scary virus

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Quel age ?
J'ai lu des cas qui ont gueri puis 2 mois plus tard covid a re-attaque .
Vicious virus.

hahaha:
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...n-cards-to-flout-rules/ar-BB16J3zc?li=AAggNb9

Seriously guys and gals just put your freaking mask on when it's gonna be mandatory, it's freaking frustrating I know, I'm not doing it right now, but if I wont have a choice I will. Yeah some of you will go on saying your submissive let yourself be controlled blablabla, I swear to god you're like freaking fish in an aquarium being mad cause the bigger nicer fish always gets some special treatment, so it's time to revolt, like that will change anything, the owner will just get another big fish to replace it and in any case you're still in a freaking boll, and out of the ocean a long time ago,

be smart, "follow" the rules, play the system and when more fishes realize that their env. is controlled and their actions are not only useless but might get them and the rest of the fishes in deep shit, that's when an actual plan to escape and revolt can be made, but .... they're just fish... so....

Question à 100$: si le masque ne fonctionne pas parce qu’il laisse passer toutes les particules, pourquoi alors c’est si difficile de respirer là-dedans ?

C'est plus le fait de te sentir étouffé ou d'avoir un objet devant les voies respiratoires. Ceux qui portent des lunettes doivent rusher car ça fait embuer leurs lunettes. Ou ceux qui doivent travailler dans des conditions de chaleur élevée.

https://youdontneedamask.com/

pratique toi a ajouter des "la la" a tes phrases pour essayer de passer incognito.

Prononcé "bleuets" comme ils le font, ça c'est pour les expert seulements. Ça dois prendre pas mal de la pratique, la la.
Pis si tu vas dans un bar, achète une grosse bière.
Pis familiarise toi avec les termes "ahhh méeee a'cauz" "gigon" "cutter" " ahr' gare"

Tu vas être correct

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

So my point is what are we exactly trying to achieve? People love to say "but but it's better than nothing", sure it is but at the end of the day techinically you are still well exposed to the risk, mask OR not. Am I correct? You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. I have no problem with anyone who wants to protect themselves to maximum. I find it funny but you do you I do me, I am 100% in with that.
The problem is the asymptomatic state of the virus, because it attack slowly your system. You definitely can't tell if you caught it, because it will feel weak at first. The whole point is about not spreading the virus & overload terrible system from our health care system.

Think about it, they can't even test properly people who caught it. Doctors work like a 16 years old girl who just got her first job when they don't know how to deal with certain problem. They act too late on everything like the WHO & purposely let you die, because they are professional at making everything wrong.

Just think how many people who died from bronchitis, when it could be avoided by a simple proper treatment.

Ma demi soeur la eu ( infirmière a la cité de la santé sur l'étage covid,)
Je crois que c'est en avril ou début mai je suis pas sur.

Elle as toujours pas retrouvé le goût et elle ne sent pas rien encore. C'est fucker que ça peut durer aussi longtemps.

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

The problem is the asymptomatic state of the virus, because it attack slowly your system. You definitely can't tell if you caught it, because it will feel weak at first. The whole point is about not spreading the virus & overload terrible system from our health care system.

Think about it, they can't even test properly people who caught it. Doctors work like a 16 years old girl who just got her first job when they don't know how to deal with certain problem. They act too late on everything like the WHO & purposely let you die, because they are professional at making everything wrong.

Just think how many people who died from bronchitis, when it could be avoided by a simple proper treatment.

I understand what you are saying 100% and I agree with all of it. However my point and of others is that the $10 mask you buy from local Ginette does almost nothing to protect anyone from spreading. It's an illusion to think it does, science is pretty clear and you all know it, hence the "oui mais c'est mieux que rien" is their best argument. I put these people in the same basket as those who send prayers in social media. Can you imagine the backlash you will get if you tell them sending prayer in social media is useless? "Oui mais c'est mieux que rien et t'es un trou de q!!" It's the exact same, levitating above all virtue signaling gurus.

I really don't understand why it's so hard for some of you to understand why people have problem with this measure. Am I saying I'm gonna rebel and fight against the gvmnt? No, I am only stating my opinion. But I do have problem with virtue signaling idiots who try to save the world by fearmongering,

What I am saying is, if they really want to prevent virus from spreading by air, then they should mandate people to wear n95 minimum, something that actually minimize your breath from going far. If not then I don't see the point since it is almost useless.

If there is no standard for what mask to wear then might as well leave it at their own discretion, is my point which seems to offend quite few of you.

However my point and of others is that the $10 mask you buy from local Ginette does almost nothing to protect anyone from spreading.
It helps a lot actually... like I've written... the volume of droppets comes out in a much smaller form & dries faster.

As it may be dumb, but soap isn't the most magical product to get rid of a large amount of junk that eats you. Drying & burning is far more efficient.

Also the volume of junk that eats you at once also play a role in how much sick you'll get until your body naturally burn them.

how will the satellites take pictures of our faces if we all wear masks outside of our houses?

grim, pls answer, pls

Easy, it affects the flux of air going through. But it still goes through and spreads far.

$1000 question back at you, if you have go in a room where there is deadly particles present in the air that kills you, would you have balls to go in with TWO Ginette brand masks?

It helps a lot actually... like I've written... the volume of droppets comes out in a much smaller form & dries faster.

As it may be dumb, but soap isn't the most magical product to get rid of a large amount of junk that eats you. Drying & burning is far more efficient.

Also the volume of junk that eats you at once also play a role in how much sick you'll get until your body naturally burn them.
Less than 10mins you said? Still too long. Count it yourself if you don't believe me.

Back