Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Lol

Je viens d’apprendre que l’enseignante qui a eu la Covid à l’école de 2 Montagnes est une amie d’enfance...

Sans trop m’étaler, je vous confirme que la Santé Publique est perdu rare.

C’est drôle on en parlait hier. J’espère qu’ils vont faire ca mais dehors seulement. Distribution sur le perron.

Ca ne me dérange pas de m’habiller chaudement et de le faire.

C’est drôle on en parlait hier. J’espère qu’ils vont faire ca mais dehors seulement. Distribution sur le perron.

Ca ne me dérange pas de m’habiller chaudement et de le faire.

Le “problème” restera la manipulation des bonbons entre les personnes et la proximité de chacun.

J’espère que ce ne sera pas annulé

Interesting read on the nature and effect of the virus on the body and new existing possible treatments. The articles kinda closes the loop on many separated symptoms and other observed effects of the virus.

https://elemental.medium.com/a-supercomputer-analyzed-covid-19-and-an-interesting-new-theory-has-emerged-31cb8eba9d63

A Supercomputer Analyzed Covid-19 — and an Interesting New Theory Has Emerged
A closer look at the Bradykinin hypothesis
Earlier this summer, the Summit supercomputer at Oak Ridge National Lab in Tennessee set about crunching data on more than 40,000 genes from 17,000 genetic samples in an effort to better understand Covid-19. Summit is the second-fastest computer in the world, but the process — which involved analyzing 2.5 billion genetic combinations — still took more than a week.
(...)
The end result, the researchers say, is to release a bradykinin storm — a massive, runaway buildup of bradykinin in the body. According to the bradykinin hypothesis, it’s this storm that is ultimately responsible for many of Covid-19’s deadly effects. Jacobson’s team says in their paper that “the pathology of Covid-19 is likely the result of Bradykinin Storms rather than cytokine storms,” which had been previously identified in Covid-19 patients, but that “the two may be intricately linked.” Other papers had previously identified bradykinin storms as a possible cause of Covid-19’s pathologies.
(...)

Last edited:
That bar in Quebec City should be fined into oblivion for not following the rules. Also some people who were there and tested positive broken quartine rules... Fine them as well

The case count in MTL is still low it's spreading in the region's again

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

That bar in Quebec City should be fined into oblivion for not following the rules. Also some people who were there and tested positive broken quartine rules... Fine them as well

The case count in MTL is still low it's spreading in the region's again

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

The two that were waiting for test results and went bar hoping infecting everyone should have charges pressed against them. Weekend jail sentences, no bar hoping for you.

La Vietcong, même sans pandémie j'la fourrerais pas avec la bite d'un autre, ni même avec un balai+ben saoul + dans le noir.
theresa-tam-93644.jpg

Back