Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

There’s got to be a balance between a functioning economy and proliferation of a debilitating disease. As I mentioned before if there is little change by April 13th Don't expect people to just roll over and accept to remain closed then you will start to see elected officials move as their approval ratings fall. Wow though, our federal health minister is an absolute cunt though. She needs to stop threatening everyone and everything.. remember you are a fucking minority gov.

la balance du monde lol...

Je crois plus que la Chine sort meurtris de cette histoire et que pas mal de dirigeanst d'entreprise comprenne maintenant que la chaine d'approvisionement doit passer ailleurs que par la Chine. L'alliance Mexique, USA et Canada en sortira gagnant, je prévois une plus grande intégration entre les 3 pays pour la chaîne d'approvisionnement. Idem pour l'Europe. Pu personne ne veut dépendre d'un pays aussi lointain et imprévisible que la chine. Du cheap labour il y en a en Europe de l'est, au Mexique\amérique du sud, Vienam.
Le $US Monte en foi c'est la valeur refuge on le voit clairement

Plus que l'or ou les bitcoins...

Le $US Monte en foi c'est la valeur refuge on le voit clairement

lol wut?

De 73$ à la mi-février à 35$ à la fermeture tantôt... "Monte en foi"

Il y a pas juste une correction parce qu'ils viennent d'annoncer un plan de relance de 1000millairds ou je sais pas combien?

There’s got to be a balance between a functioning economy and proliferation of a debilitating disease. As I mentioned before if there is little change by April 13th Don't expect people to just roll over and accept to remain closed then you will start to see elected officials move as their approval ratings fall. Wow though, our federal health minister is an absolute cunt though. She needs to stop threatening everyone and everything.. remember you are a fucking minority gov.

Les chinois veulent nous asservir via cette maladie, nous vendre des masques, nous vendre des fournitures médicales et ensuite acheter nos actifs et nos entreprises à rabais durant le récession. Je suis en train de me demander si notre gouvernement est pas acheté par la Chine.

Ils utilisaient la Chloroquine massivement, c'était super bon il y a 2 mois, là subitement les chinois sortent des nouvelles contradictoire. C'est bourré de désinformation stupide sur la Chloroquine, là nouvelle du jour est l'ostie de cave qui s'est empoisoné avec sa Chloroquine en poudre pour nettoyer son aquarium lol

Leur chiffres tournent toujours autour de 60 nouveaux cas par jour depuis 10 jours, ce semblant que tout fonctionne normalement la bas.

Notre peuple est concentré à aller chercher son chèque de 450 $ par semaine et à faire un lockdown de 60% de l'économie et à tout mettre nos oeufs dans le même panier pour contrer ce virus.

Sérieusement je les trust tellement pas dans toute cette histoire les chinois.

Les chinois veulent nous asservir via cette maladie, nous vendre des masques, nous vendre des fournitures médicales et ensuite acheter nos actifs et nos entreprises à rabais durant le récession. Je suis en train de me demander si notre gouvernement est pas acheté par la Chine.

Ils utilisaient la Chloroquine massivement, c'était super bon il y a 2 mois, là subitement les chinois sortent des nouvelles contradictoire. C'est bourré de désinformation stupide sur la Chloroquine, là nouvelle du jour est l'ostie de cave qui s'est empoisoné avec sa Chloroquine en poudre pour nettoyer son aquarium lol

Leur chiffres tournent toujours autour de 60 nouveaux cas par jour depuis 10 jours, ce semblant que tout fonctionne normalement la bas.

Sérieusement je les trust tellement pas dans toute cette histoire les chinois.
I don't think anyone but the WHO is trusting China

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

D'ici dimanche, les USA seront officiellement le pays le plus contaminé du monde. Ensuite, 2-3 jours plus tard, la marde va pogner le fan, et l'Italie va se sentir moins seul dans ses records de morts/jour. Et ils en auront jusqu'au mois de mai à faire honte à l'humanité avec leur système de santé inéquitable.

no anti-Trump, no anti-USA, juste très triste qu'ils n'aient pas pris le taureau par les cornes comme la terre entière le hurle depuis 3 semaines - 1 mois.

D'ici dimanche, les USA seront officiellement le pays le plus contaminé du monde. Ensuite, 2-3 jours plus tard, la marde va pogner le fan, et l'Italie va se sentir moins seul dans ses records de morts/jour. Et ils en auront jusqu'au mois de mai à faire honte à l'humanité avec leur système de santé inéquitable.

no anti-Trump, no anti-USA, juste très triste qu'ils n'aient pas pris le taureau par les cornes comme la terre entière le hurle depuis 3 semaines - 1 mois.

Il faudra surveiller les enemis américain qui peuvent profiter de cette situation, je serais pas surpris de voir des drole de chose durant cette période avec l'axe Russie, Iran, Chine, Korée. Il ne faut pas oublié que si les américains sont vulnérables, nous sommes à risque également.

There's absolutely a balance to be reached, it's called social distancing and every province gave it a chance and too many people were ignoring the directive, now we're seeing the community spread because of it.

She's perfectly right to adopt a harsh tone, they've given people every opportunity to behave like responsible citizens. Met with disappointing behaviour at every turn.

They warned travelers a week in advance to get the fuck back while it was possible, people start crying 5 days later that they need to be repatriated.

They told people to respect social distancing to stop the spread of the virus.
People are still walking along packed beaches and the seawall in Vancouver.

They start requiring screening of people before they board onto flights into the country (not strict enough screening in my opinion)
People start lying about not having fucking symptoms, only to test positive once they are home.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/investigate...ms-to-get-through-airport-screening-1.5508276

They told snowbirds to not stop along the way home, get to your destination and do your quarantine. No restaurant, no groceries, no saying hello to your buddy.
The day after a caravan of Quebec snowbirds overnights at the Wal-Mart in Brockville and pop in and shop around as if nothing was wrong.
https://globalnews.ca/news/6718627/coronavirus-brockville-police-overnight-parking-lots-travellers/

I'd have started throwing people into guarded hotel rooms (paid at their own expense) a week back. It's mandatory quarantine starting midnight tonight, I can't wait to see how they're going to be enforcing it. Whether it be by random police check or phone calls, you miss it once off to the hotel room you go. Enjoy your 200sqf room.

Everyone is doing the best they can and need more than 2000$ a month...Ottawa is really playing with fire and the population. We will know in 3 weeks. If nothing changes I say start digging the holes or firing up the ovens. Because you will have 80% of the population ready for blood.

Check your shit , if infected , to avoid transmit the covid .

<<

• Fecal-oral and body fluid transmission of COVID-19 viruses could be occurring[SUP]Endnote 8[/SUP]
    • COVID-19 RNA has been detected in the faeces of some infected patients but no live virus recovery has been achieved to date [SUP]Endnote 9[/SUP]. Chinese scientists report evidence of an oral-fecal transmission route for COVID-19 viruses and show that, in hospitalized patients, viral RNA was found in anal swabs and in blood samples. The results of the study are the first to show COVID-19 viruses could be transmitted via respiratory, fecal-oral, or body fluid routes.>>
https://www.canada.ca/en/public-hea...fection/health-professionals/assumptions.html

Everyone is doing the best they can and need more than 2000$ a month...Ottawa is really playing with fire and the population. We will know in 3 weeks. If nothing changes I say start digging the holes or firing up the ovens. Because you will have 80% of the population ready for blood.

If everyone was doing their best then half the cases wouldn't be from community spread.
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-p...of-covid-19-within-canada-now-rising-tam-says

If nothing changes people only have themselves to look at, the gravity of the situation directly reflects on how seriously individuals took it. It was very clear from the very onset that the more people were irresponsible the more liberties were going to be taken away.

Back