Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Apparently the Jewish General is not allowing partners or husbands in for births. 2 of my friends are due (in other hospitals) next month and are tripping hard.

It's shaved with clippers. I did a seal test on it, it's 100%.

I have a few masks I have to wear and need to seal test often. I deal with molten sulfur tanks and you don't fuck around with that shit. I also work in 0 oxygen enviroments and have a pressure feed helmet.

Le plus drôle dans ce meme, c'est qu'il (le chanteur de Rammstein) serait présentement en soin intensif à cause de la covid-19!
Faut. Rammstein as aussi sortir un communiqué qu'il as été testé négatif. Il est allé à l'hôpital mais probablement juste trop de coke

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Wouuuu Complete Lockdown au Bahamas jusqu’à Lundi, pas de gaz, pas d’epiceries, f@ck all ouvert
Va falloir tu pêche d'autre thon i guess. Au moin tu as ça.

Mais rien d'ouverture pentoute. C'est quelque chose en maudit. Surtout que pour 3-4 jours ça sert complètement à rien.

Vie normale dans 2 semaines...

Spectra a annoncé que le Festival de Jazz, le 25 Juin est annulé, ils savent très bien que ça sera impossible.
Les frontières sont fermé jusqu'au 31 juin.

Mais il on cancel les Franco aussi.

Va falloir tu pêche d'autre thon i guess. Au moin tu as ça.

Mais rien d'ouverture pentoute. C'est quelque chose en maudit. Surtout que pour 3-4 jours ça sert complètement à rien.

Ouais c’est la merde, mais je suis revenu dans la civilisation depuis quelques jours et hier j’ai pu faire une grosse épicerie. Avec les réserves que nous avions deja nous sommes bon pour un bout

La peste noire : @ 6.00 sur la religion qui cherche un coupable , plusieurs faits historiques aussi. Covid aura des effets insoupconnés sur la société ...comme de devenir auto-suffisant dans les domaines critiques.

[UOTE=Jeremi01;10505047]Presque certain que la juridiction sous l’urgence sanitaire prime.... Tu te fais vacciner ou tu restes chez vous ou tu perds certains privilèges ou accès à des lieux. Ça va être difficile à prouver, mais ça va prendre des claques sur la gueule

Ça risque de faire parti de plusieurs aspects de la vie qui va changer une fois la crise passée ou la bataille contre le virus gagné (si on gagne)[/QUOTE]

This man looks exhaust but great video. Gets interesting 25 mins about symptoms, spread. If you have problems breathing or short of breath get to the hospital ASAP. Basically as I said the masks are important for hospitals because they are around it all day doing procedures.

from the comments basically

Carry Purell with you everywhere. If you touch anything outside of your home, clean your hands.

Be aware of your hands and don't touch your face. The virus transfers to you via hands to eyes, nose, mouth.

If you can wear a mask to make it so you can't touch your face.

To catch it from someone who has it that has aerosolized it you would need to stay in the room with them for 15-30 minutes.

N95 masks are not needed unless you are going to make a patient aerosolize the virus.

This will keep you from getting the virus 99% of the time.

This man looks exhaust but great video. Gets interesting 25 mins about symptoms, spread. If you have problems breathing or short of breath get to the hospital ASAP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YitWZj9QhdQ&feature=youtu.be

from the comments basically

Carry Purell with you everywhere. If you touch anything outside of your home, clean your hands.

Be aware of your hands and don't touch your face. The virus transfers to you via hands to eyes, nose, mouth.

If you can wear a mask to make it so you can't touch your face.

To catch it from someone who has it that has aerosolized it you would need to stay in the room with them for 15-30 minutes.

N95 masks are not needed unless you are going to make a patient aerosolize the virus.

This will keep you from getting the virus 99% of the time.

That's good and I follow that all the time but I'm gonna run out of Purell soon.

Come at me COVID-19

I'm waiting for ya

w1kL5Ou3_o.png

ZSKFJW2Q_o.png

Les frontières sont fermé jusqu'au 31 juin.

Mais il on cancel les Franco aussi.

Ou tu as lu ça? Le 31 juin existe même pas.

J'ai pas lu de date nulle part

Ma arrêter de lire ici tout le monde sort des dates de leur cul on dirait..

I am the most anxious person i know, and even if i try the hardest i can not give a single fuck about the pandemic, i don't know why but it's not stressing me one bit, i don't go full retard to catch it but i live my life totally normally while respecting the rules. I would like to be stressed a bit about it because i feel weird but it's too out of my control to even stress.

If you tell me the sun is gonna either explode/implode and destroy the whole milky way, what the fuck i would give seriously, i am a 179cm schtroumpf living on a ball of rock floating in nothing turning around a giant ball of burning fucking hydrogen.

Back