Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

L'isolement des 8 régions du Québec, je le vois comme une façon détourné d'isolé Montréal et la majorité des cas du virus Chinois en général.

Mettons que tu parts de l'Outaouais, et tu trace une ligne vers Mont-Laurien, tu englobe tout le mont-Tremblant, la Mauricie, Québec et tu fini au Mont-St-Anne, à la sortie de Québec.
Direct en face, l'autre côté du Fleuve, Montmagny, Lévis , la Bauce. Tu accote la ligne des USA et tu retourne vers l'Outaouais.

Tout ça, ça doit être 95% des cas du virus Chinois présent au Québec. Il ne reste ainsi que les 8 régions décrites par le gouv. comme étant ''isolé'' , alors que, dans la pratique, c'est le centre qui est isolé et qui n'iront pas contaminé les région, qui sont si peu touché.

Ainsi, si les cas dans ces régions sont réglé dans 2 semaine, on ouvre les écoles dans ces régions, les jobs, les CPE, woot woot la vie reprend ! ! ! !
Something like that. Also the hinterland areas don't have the same resources as we do in a large city.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Lol gov actually thinks checkpoints and crackdown will work lol bureaucrates at their finest.

On s'en sortira peut-être pas grâce aux bureaucrates comme tu dis, mais une chose est certaine, c'est pas grâce à toi qu'on va s'en sortir.

Honestly I drive 130-135 all the time when there is room.
No I don’t consider it fast
No I don’t tailgate or swerve or drive close to others, whether it be now or last year.
When I don’t fly to Toronto I drive there in less than 4 hours
Time is money
The other day I got carried away and ended up doing 160-170 on decarie south

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Something like that. Also the hinterland areas don't have the same resources as we do in a large city.

The regions definitely don't have the medical resources to deal with a large outbreak and I've seen people decide to leave the city in the past week to head back to their parents in wtv small villages or the cottage.

It's the same in Ontario, people are flocking to their cottages, as if there is better medical care up there or the daily necessities at this time of the year. Those communities are not designed to support a large full-time population that they see during the summer months. You're way more likely to see food shortages there. People still think this is something that won't happen to them, I'd much rather be in Toronto than up in Muskoka if I start showing symptoms.

The regions definitely don't have the medical resources to deal with a large outbreak and I've seen people decide to leave the city in the past week to head back to their parents in wtv small villages or the cottage.

It's the same in Ontario, people are flocking to their cottages, as if there is better medical care up there or the daily necessities at this time of the year. Those communities are not designed to support a large full-time population that they see during the summer months. You're way more likely to see food shortages there. People still think this is something that won't happen to them, I'd much rather be in Toronto than up in Muskoka if I start showing symptoms.

Same here you’d much rather be in Montréal than Sainte Agathe or saint Jérôme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conférence de presse live.

Edit: Pour MrSpace hier qui disait qu'il y a juste 1000 ou 2000 lits de disponible pour le covid dans la province, la ministre vient de dire qu'il y en a 7000 actuellement.
La presse a encore écrit 1100 aujourd'hui...

Edit: 1100 lits en soins intensifs. J'ai pas inventé le chiffre.

Dix morts de plus en 24*heures au*Québec: https://lp.ca/6MMRuU

Yes, that's been a big problem. Nice weather and people flocking to Muskokas and Kawarthas for vacation. Huntsville, Parry Sound and to a lesser extent Bracebridge will be your major hospitals with then Barrie for major Trauma.

It has finally arrived, starting tomorrow morning most likely:

La permission de faire de la course à pied seulement dans un rayon de 1 km de votre lieu de résidence.
Des contrôles policiers aléatoires mis en place à quelques-uns des 18 ponts qui entourent l’île de Montréal.
Un nombre de personnes restreint dans chaque ménage autorisé à sortir pour faire les emplettes.
Des mesures visant spécialement certaines communautés religieuses où on constate un ratio préoccupant de personnes infectées seront aussi appliquées.

Don't know how they can even hope to enforce running within 1km of your home, I certainly don't carry ID with me when I go out for a run. I imagine it's more to do with preventing idiot runners all going to the same parks/roads. Apparently Parc Lafontaine has been filled with cyclists and runners brushing past each other. I imagine Mont-Royal is the same.

I imagine the control on the bridges will become a game of cop and mouse for a few days, people will post on Waze or social media where they are, soon enough it'll be every bridge.

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2...confinement-reportees-dune-journee-a-montreal

Don't know how they can even hope to enforce running within 1km of your home, I certainly don't carry ID with me when I go out for a run. I imagine it's more to do with preventing idiot runners all going to the same parks/roads. Apparently Parc Lafontaine has been filled with cyclists and runners brushing past each other. I imagine Mont-Royal is the same.

I imagine the control on the bridges will become a game of cop and mouse for a few days, people will post on Waze or social media where they are, soon enough it'll be every bridge.

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2...confinement-reportees-dune-journee-a-montreal

Wow les visionnaires qui ont dit que JAMAIS on verra ça ici... Même pas besoin de confinement.

Oh boboi.

Oufff

Wow les visionnaires qui ont dit que JAMAIS on verra ça ici... Même pas besoin de confinement.

Oh boboi.

Cest sur que tu me niaises, même chose que l’Italie. Les journaux vont faire bouger le monde et ça va s’étaler partout, ridicule ça

How they hell are they going to enforce anything. My grocery store is more than 1km from my house

How they hell are they going to enforce anything. My grocery store is more than 1km from my house

Like I said it's almost certainly to do with idiots all congregating to the same parks to run. That guy on Reddit that was pleading with runners to find less busy routes sure saw this coming.

Back