Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Like I said it's almost certainly to do with idiots all congregating to the same parks to run. That guy on Reddit that was pleading with runners to find less busy routes sure saw this coming.
No. This was the plan all along. The gov has lost control of the situation and has now tossed in all the cards. Legaults approval rating will start to suffer in the coming weeks

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

No. This was the plan all along. The gov has lost control of the situation and has now tossed in all the cards. Legaults approval rating will start to suffer in the coming weeks

Not if the numbers drop. Besides, he has 0 support in Montreal anyway.

It's been the same approach by everyone (feds, provinces, municipal), whether you want to believe there's some sinister motive is up to you. They've done it incrementally giving people the chance to take this seriously and behave responsibly (to disappointing results at every turn) in doing so they've been able to avoid the massive backlash.

That's why I find it hilarious that people praise Legault and shit on Trudeau they've done the exact same thing, Legault's been a bit ahead of the curve but that's mostly because the areas he controls are closer to the people and he has a mostly homogenous territory to manage.

I could easily see much tighter controls between boroughs in the city, our road network (thanks to the train tracks) is such that you could easily control in and outs by just placing cement barriers on certain streets effectively reducing access points to a handful of manageable checkpoints.

It's been the same approach by everyone (feds, provinces, municipal), whether you want to believe there's some sinister motive is up to you. They've done it incrementally giving people the chance to take this seriously and behave responsibly (to disappointing results at every turn) in doing so they've been able to avoid the massive backlash.

That's why I find it hilarious that people praise Legault and shit on Trudeau they've done the exact same thing, Legault's been a bit ahead of the curve but that's mostly because the areas he controls are closer to the people and he has a mostly homogenous territory to manage.

I could easily see much tighter controls between boroughs in the city, our road network (thanks to the train tracks) is such that you could easily control in and outs by just placing cement barriers on certain streets effectively reducing access points to a handful of manageable checkpoints.
Well enjoy your rights being trampled on. I say start letting the bodies pile up. Do you actually feel the police force will not go on a massive power trip? I'm very concerned with the slippery slope we are headed down because the gov failed to act early enough

I never thought I'd see a period when our movements were controlled

C’est parce que Legault a été le premier a mettre la population au fait, il est plus proche du peuple et il a rapidement mis les règlements en place.

Si Trudeau avait agit pareil au départ, on aurait pas cette discussion et le beau Justin serait bien perçu

Ma BFF revenait de Gaspésie tantôt, elle s’était louée un chalet avec son chum pendant 2 semaines pour remplacer un voyage qui a été annulé. Et bref, les barrages de vérification sont déjà en place, ils en ont croisés plein.

C’est parce que Legault a été le premier a mettre la population au fait, il est plus proche du peuple et il a rapidement mis les règlements en place.

Si Trudeau avait agit pareil au départ, on aurait pas cette discussion et le beau Justin serait bien perçu
As crazy as Grim is. He was correct. It should have been taken seriously way before shit hit the fan. All levels of gov failed and now they are trying to save their own asses. It's going to be a very very long spring/ summer.

I'm very concerned the police will be handed powers that will be over stepped and expect 1-5 deaths caused by the police

Dit le gars qui ne fait que dire qu’il boit de la bière et fait des tours de char.

Vrai pour la beer jusqu'a lundi qui arrive , apres j'me remet sua coche bouffe et entrainement ,
faux pour le char, je l'ai dis que j'ai presque pas sortie de chez moi depuis 2 semaines ,
tu invente encore selon ton gré.

Well enjoy your rights being trampled on. I say start letting the bodies pile up. Do you actually feel the police force will not go on a massive power trip? I'm very concerned with the slippery slope we are headed down because the gov failed to act early enough

I never thought I'd see a period when our movements were controlled

None of this is new, it's been systematic from the Couillard and now the Legault Government. The creation of large CISSS/CIUSSS instead of smaller ones effectively centralizes decision making in QC and a smaller number of decision-makers at the head of these organizations. The exact same thing can be said about education reform, no school-boards means nobody to hold you in check. All the decisions come from QC and principals apply the directive with no one left to question the orders. It's all done in the name of efficiency and being closer to the people, but conveniently it centralizes a lot more of the power with the government in QC.

A large government with deep involvement in all aspects of life has always been a defining feature of Quebec politics, and even more so under Legault. The writing was on the wall, from the moment he decided to chime in on a private-sector negotiation between an employer and a union. Using the notwithstanding clause, invoking closure much more than previous governments. A larger more involved government was always on a collision course with individual rights. People don't give a shit.

But we're really getting way off topic/Covid-19.

When do ration stamps start being handed out ?

Your grocery store hasn't started limiting certain items? I can't buy more than a dozen eggs, or one kilo of sugar at mine.

Selon CNN à l’instant, on dit que 51 médecins sont morts de la covid en Italie jusqu’à maintenant.

Selon CNN à l’instant, on dit que 51 médecins sont morts de la covid en Italie jusqu’à maintenant.

J'sais pas le pourquoi du pourquoi mais ça fesse fort en titi la bas !
Les scientifiques MR vont surement nous sortir leur théories a 5 cennes ...

Back