Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

I dont really care about the speed people drive, but what pisses me off are the people not doing their stop, like not even trying to slow down. I've being doing jogging around the house since they close the gym and I'm now scared at crossing streets when I see cars approaching.
Or speeding 80kph down the road...

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I dont really care about the speed people drive, but what pisses me off are the people not doing their stop, like not even trying to slow down. I've being doing jogging around the house since they close the gym and I'm now scared at crossing streets when I see cars approaching.

There's no possible explanation for the behaviour besides being a dick bag, there's absolutely nowhere that you need to be in a hurry and there's no traffic to blame for being late.

Ne te gêne pas pour leur dire.....

Si ce n’était que de moi, il y aurait un policier de SQ a l’entrée du village pour les faire retourner de bord

On est à veille, tremblant et val David ont envoyé des communiqués sur leurs réseaux sociaux/site web pour dire aux touristes de décaliss et les gens doivent choisir entre leur chalet ou leur maison et d’arrêter de se promener entre les deux

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it me or are people driving stupid fast now that there are less cars on the road?

Honestly I drive 130-135 all the time when there is room.
No I don’t consider it fast
No I don’t tailgate or swerve or drive close to others, whether it be now or last year.
When I don’t fly to Toronto I drive there in less than 4 hours
Time is money

Honestly I drive 130-135 all the time when there is room.
No I don’t consider it fast
No I don’t tailgate or swerve or drive close to others, whether it be now or last year.
When I don’t fly to Toronto I drive there in less than 4 hours
Time is money
Private aircraft you pleb.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Le cauchemar à gregster se concrétise .

It starts because there are lots of stupid people

477 new cases. 11000+ negative Its clear they are going to start clamping down effected areas to prevent the spread. We aren't going back to work on the 13th

Back