Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Wtf, même son thread a disparu, what happened?

Si on lit entre les lignes , il a disparue de tout le forum , il a traversé dans une dimension cosmique ou enlevé par des extra terrestres ...
Ou peut etre même qu'il a jamais existé , il était que le fruit de notre imagination...

Last edited:
before I went to the grocery I've posted in his thread that when aliens will reveal themselves it will actually be government posing as aliens to control us and that somebody just rang at my door, I'm back from the grocery now and wanted to see if someone replied back to that post as I had hoped it was a little bit funny at least (I know I suck at humor, it's funier seeing weird shit happening to me than what I say...), that being said wtf!?!!?

C'est trop louche, Grim nous informait. Maintenant qu'on est au courant de tout, on est des ennemies de l'état potentiels !
On devient tous un peu ses complices ?

why so much anxiety for ideas different from ours .
covid divoc vocid is the most basic of life ...it cant grow reproduce without a host , its like hate , without a subject
vidoc is nothing ...like hate .
Covid19 brings hate between person ,frustration of our-self for impotency to
respond to hate .
Whatwhowhich person is Grim , nobdy
should suffer hate , its bad asass.
Be gratefull to life , unicity of each parcel of life is worth respect.
No value is hate ; brings nothing gives nothing.
There is grim in each existence, a covid
to hate for midifying your life .
Vidoc challenges every age from "akmostpassed" to comingtoborn , one for the past gone , last for the grim future forecast in the stars.
Be aware of sars-covi-2 take action by pushning hate out your life.

Si on lit entre les lignes , il a disparue de tout le forum , il a passé dans une dimension cosmique ou enlevé par des extra terrestres ...
Ou peut etre même qu'il a jamais existé , il était que le fruit de notre imagination...

Le pire c’est qu’il generait vraiment du trafic sur le forum, même BB l’a dit.

Le pire c’est qu’il generait vraiment du trafic sur le forum, même BB l’a dit.
Est ce vraiment du trafic que tu veux voir ici ? Encore plus de mini grim pour venir polluer les thread... Non merci, Jai deja assez de ligne vide avec "msg ignorer" un peu partout.

Envoyé de mon Pixel en utilisant Tapatalk

have to admit the mask thing is starting to piss me off, I mean I'm one of those that was wearing a mask at the beginning of this, because well as most logical people I didn't believe 100% the fact that masks didn't help and at that moment there were wayyy too many unknowns to take a chance, so for contexts that made sense to wear a mask, I did, especially since at the beginning there were lots of people everywhere.
With time, there were less people in stores/etc.. , as well as me changing my routine so I wouldn't find myself in places where a mask would of made any kind of difference, so I had stopped wearing a mask for quite a while now... Now having to put a mask when I go to CoucheTardé at 11hPM and me and clerk are the only ones there and he's behind a Plexiglas, well it's ridiculous, not the end of the world obviously..., but as usual, because of a few idiots that don't have any common sense because hey "liberty" or "gov. control" or just "lazy", now we all have to wear a f*cking mask in contexts where it just doesn't make any sense, thank you to those assholes....

..., but as usual, because of a few idiots that don't have any common sense because hey "liberty" or "gov. control" or just "lazy", now we all have to wear a f*cking mask in contexts where it just doesn't make any sense, thank you to those assholes....

Ça résume bien le pourquoi.

Et le pourquoi de bon nombres de règles depuis la nuit des temps.

Envoyé de mon Pixel en utilisant Tapatalk

Btw yesterday night at old port lol

d676db402e70f9f4696ea252fe13624f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

^Actually it doesn't look that bad, I mean you've got a couple of groups that do seem to be a part from each other, obviously the people in the groups are close to each other as most of them probably came/live together anyway... it's obviously far from being ideal, but you do see people make an effor

His point is that last week some people were saying old port / downtown is dead..... and he refused to accept it so he went to the old port and is all proud to have taken a picture with people in it which probably represent 25% of normal capacity...

^I have to admit I was curious what you could have bitched about in regards to my post, so I did click on "view the message", but just in case, you're losing your time it's been a while since I've put you on ignore list so I would say unless I'm really bored out of my mind, there's a good chance I'll never see/read your msgs. fyi

Back