Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

What's the difference between going to Costco and a regular grocery store? Please explain. All you assholes seem to be fucking experts on everything. Let's fucking hear it. People like you I'll gladly shoot in the face first

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

#1: costco attracts bigger crowds = more risk
#2: its fucking cheese! Is it that important?

But i get it, for you “me me me” is what counts.

What's the difference between going to Costco and a regular grocery store? Please explain. All you assholes seem to be fucking experts on everything. Let's fucking hear it. People like you I'll gladly shoot in the face first

Be careful of what you wish.

Envoyé de mon SM-G988W en utilisant Tapatalk

Dude, my point is not the chease, costco or anything. My point is that you don’t need to go to costco or even grocery store to survive the next 10 days

Most people have enough pasta, rice, can for more than that.

I think your reaction is equal to your act.

People talking about boomer lol every body do the same

Are you stupid or something? shooting people in the face?

You are an idiot for saying that and the same applies to you sanding in a crowd for your ''cheese''. At my local IGA there is zero crowd or waiting time, the only person I come close to is the cashier, cheese tastes as good also.

But are you ready to pay double for those products that will be pulled out? Most people wont be able to afford it.

There will always be a period of pain for that transition but why not use this as an opportunity since we are already suffering. I don't disagree with you that absolute prices will rise, but what about wage increases? Somebody working minimum wage might then be making 15-20 dollars an hour in one of those new plants. Also we tend to forget the hidden costs. Sure we pay less for inexpensive good but what about recalls when they find lead in the toys or that they substitute lesser quality materials that jeopardize safety? It's hard to put a dollar figure on the collateral damage it causes.

There will be diversification of cheap crap. No doubt. The Chinese know it too and their manufacturing is getting a lot more sophisticated. Are Lenovo computers going to be made in Bangladesh? Albania? I bet by dollar value the biggest proportion of export production of China is not Dollarama crap anymore.

At the same time though there will be a huge push back to manufacturing lots of goods domestically. Maybe the new world order will be a back to local movement

They did heed the writing on the wall, and they got more sophisticated but they're starting to get expensive. Flipping a switch in the middle of a humming economy to bring it back, stupid. Economic crash (which by what I see is inevitable at this point), use that opportunity to build factories to get people back to work. The Germans did this masterfully...until it went a little too far.

Anyway, I'm starting to hear murmurs among certain Americans that there's a push for domestic made goods. I don't know if it will last, a fair bit of the 330M have gotten quite lazy with their creature comforts and are quick to forget thanks to their crap diets, but there's something there and Trump, love him or hate him, is the guy to bring it back if there are grassroots calls for it.

I understand it doesn't make sense to do everything domestically (like bananas in Minnesota) but why should China be the go to source for more advanced manufacturing?

If anything let's hope we move past the cheap crap mentality and return to craftsmanship and durability state of mind. People have been fooled into thinking it's better to have a $10 shirt that wont last a year or two vs paying $50 shirt that will last you 20 years. What's more is that even if they pay $50 now, in this day and age they're probably still getting that $10 shirt and are paying a $40 premium for whatever logo is stamped on it.

USA be like

hC7936A57

Forget the cheese maybe? Arent you the one complaining here that people don't take proper measure to prevent spreading? And yet you are willing to go to crowded place just because "oh i like cheese from there"?

Man get off your high horse, fuck your cheese and stfu lol..

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Are you stupid or something? shooting people in the face?

You are an idiot for saying that and the same applies to you sanding in a crowd for your ''cheese''. At my local IGA there is zero crowd or waiting time, the only person I come close to is the cashier, cheese tastes as good also.
Look I go to Costco once a week for my goods. I went and loaded up for the next few weeks. I don't like lines and people, everyone knows this. But people here acting all high and mighty is pathetic

Look I go to Costco once a week for my goods. I went and loaded up for the next few weeks. I don't like lines and people, everyone knows this. But people here acting all high and mighty is pathetic

The only person doing that here is you.

Id be a bit more careful with your references about shooting people, especially if you do have guns. I am pretty sure its not the 1st time and you do not seem to grasp very well the seriousness of what you are typing.

Feta
Brie
Boursin fine herbes
Cream cheese
Mozarella
Bellavitano
Goat cheese
Parmesan

That is 200$+ at the grocerie, or 75$ at costco.

Add milk, yogourt, bread, meat and you are at another 100$+ saving ( amd quality is much better).

Dat costco life.

Feta
Brie
Boursin fine herbes
Cream cheese
Mozarella
Bellavitano
Goat cheese
Parmesan

That is 200$+ at the grocerie, or 75$ at costco.

Add milk, yogourt, bread, meat and you are at another 100$+ saving ( amd quality is much better).

Dat costco life.
PA always have a wide selection of cheap cheese.

Back