Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Ferme ta soue pis met ton ti masque le temps de commander ton Tim.

Esti de populace.

Envoyé de mon Pixel en utilisant Tapatalk

Deux criss de BS.

Esti que je lui aurais dit de se coucher esti de gros tas de marde

J’avoue qu’ils caricaturent bien l’image du conspirationiste de sous-sol lol

Last edited:
Its actually amazing how inept our police are. If I'm being home invaded and these 2 string beans show up as the first responders I might as well be dead. This is not how to diffuse the situation. Open air pepper spray in an enclosed place where people are eating? Are you kidding me? And then all the people wearing these so called filtering masks start coughing on each other. I guess I'm the only one that sees the actual irony in this video.

Sa blonde qui film I guess?

Imaginez les policiers qui se font dispatch pour ça; "On a un gars au Tim qui essaye de commander sans masque."

Lol pepper spray in an enclosed area.... They can't defuse a simple no mask situation ? Really. All that training to hand out tickets

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Pauvre gars, c'est pas de sa faute.
Le matin il était parti pour s'acheter un masque, mais il s'est fait dire que ça prenait un masque pour pouvoir aller acheter un masque...

Envoyé de mon SM-G973W en utilisant Tapatalk

No mask and get assaulted by some rookie cops. Good times. Not that but all the innocent bystanders that inhaled pepper spray fumes.

Lol pepper spray in an enclosed area.... They can't defuse a simple no mask situation ? Really. All that training to hand out tickets

They've tried to talk it out from the sounds of it. The person simply didn't want to leave. What is there to "defuse" at this point? People are so amped up and polarized in their beliefs. Did you really expect him to "see the light" and understand the error of his ways? Wouldn't that be nice. No one has to deal with his BS.

Everybody wins...

What do you reckon they should've done? Agree to disagree? Let him be in a place where he is unwanted and interfering with the lawful enjoyment operation of the restaurant?

But no. He chose to physically resist. He was stronger than the smaller female cop. She couldn't take him down or get pain compliance.

So where does that leave you? Cops striking people is highly frowned upon in this day and age. Sending them crashing into the ground face first? Any form of what could be seen as a choke hold is also highly frowned upon.

People don't want to see police use short but effective use of "violence" so it turns into half-assed efforts / struggles or escalates to things like OC (which is pretty safe all things considered)

People want the "effectiveness" but don't agree with the old school methods. Can't have it both ways.

Departments also aren't funded to have cops spend hours in the "dojo" on a regular basis turning them into ground fighting machines. Can't have the MMA'ization of police. Teaching them to use violence? Bad PR!

No mask and get assaulted by some rookie cops. Good times. Not that but all the innocent bystanders that inhaled pepper spray fumes.

You guys are blaming the police for the guy's shitty attitude and actions... Isn't that a part of the problem?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Taser, baton to the leg? How about a human approach and get his coffee

You don't release pepper spray in a resto... Thats my issue. You have ever been close to someone who got pepper sprayed? I have , it sucks.

Grim makes actually a good point on the police reaction, wtf ? Me semble que si tu coopères pas à une loi, tu te fais donner un ticket? Me semble voir le policier me poivrer les yeux parce que j’ai brûlé un stop.

Grim makes actually a good point on the police reaction, wtf ? Me semble que si tu coopères pas à une loi, tu te fais donner un ticket? Me semble voir le policier me poivrer les yeux parce que j’ai brûlé un stop.

En effet,
C’est clairement un zèle, mais j’avoue que j’aurais zéro patience avec un bs conspirationiste qui fait chier tout le monde qui désire prendre un café en paix

Back