Fermez les frontières, un nouveau virus apparaît: La COVID-19

Des observateurs d’Europe et Américain ont témoigné comme quoi ils creusaient des tranchées pouvaient accueillir des dizaines de milliers de corps le mois passé....

They are also reporting that bodies are being brough up in casckets and that the trench is (edit) 2x100yard long... this is no where near able to hold "des dizaines de milliers de corps".

Iran's ayatollahs are very well able, by themselves, to play the cold bullshit game, no need to try and out play them.

Last edited:
They are also reporting that bodies are being brough up in casckets and that the trench is 100yard long... this is no where near able to hold "des dizaines de milliers de corps".

Iran's ayatollahs are very well able, by themselves, to play the cold bullshit game, no need to try and out play them.

J’avoue, ils sont fiables pour descendre des avions de ligne et faire disparaître des preuves

Ha
5dc406291536d130a7ee2839a672af36.jpg
01840883921ce91912db6bfd372340d6.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Apparently they are asking anyone who went to the Vaudreuil Costco in the last 2 weeks to self quarantine.

Yea right.
LOL Costco PR and Legal Dept is in recovery mode. The likely hood someone gets it from there is very low.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Apparently they are asking anyone who went to the Vaudreuil Costco in the last 2 weeks to self quarantine.

Yea right.

Lollllll

Il doit y avoir des centaines de clients porteurs du virus en étant asymptomatique qui fréquentent les Costco de la région de MTL / R-S / Laval.

Good luck

J’avoue, ils sont fiables pour descendre des avions de ligne et faire disparaître des preuves

On s'entends que le coronavirus c'est une crise humanitaire, right? L'Iran semble durement toucher.

Qui est-ce qui s'oppose a ce que l'IMF prête de l'argent aux Iraniens? Les Américains.
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...ran-request-5-billion-imf-loan-fight-covid-19

Le même pays qui enjoint d'autre pays a refuser l'aide des Médecins Cubains. Parce que le communisme, c'est pire que la Mort faut croire...

C'est qui les méchants dans tout ça déja? Idéologie First, Humanité en deuxième (ou 3ieme plan) C'est hallucinant a quel point ils n'en manquent pas une... So much for being the "good guys"

Please elaborate wise Sir.

If you watch the video, it's pretty self explanatory. But just for you Ronin, I will elaborate.

It the concept of the virus being "the straw that broke the camel's back". If it was killing tons of healthy 30 and 40 year olds, like let's say ebola would, fine, that'd be a concern. But time and time again if we get more information, the person was already one foot in the grave.

Let take it a step further. A fractured hip. You don't go around saying fractured hips kill people. If a 20 something year old breaks their hip they maybe get surgery to fix it and they recover. take an 80 year old now, same thing and they might die. People don't freak out and go wrapping their pelvis up in bubble wrap, they just go on living.

This is why I would like to know how many relatively young and healthy people have succumb to COVID, that's the only concern we should have.

And LOL at conspiracy theory. It's a local news channel, not Infowars, and I'm not claiming conspiracy, just pointing out that according to a local doctor, a lot more deaths are being filed under COVID than he thinks should be.

Clear enough for you?

If you watch the video, it's pretty self explanatory. But just for you Ronin, I will elaborate.

It the concept of the virus being "the straw that broke the camel's back". If it was killing tons of healthy 30 and 40 year olds, like let's say ebola would, fine, that'd be a concern. But time and time again if we get more information, the person was already one foot in the grave.

Let take it a step further. A fractured hip. You don't go around saying fractured hips kill people. If a 20 something year old breaks their hip they maybe get surgery to fix it and they recover. take an 80 year old now, same thing and they might die. People don't freak out and go wrapping their pelvis up in bubble wrap, they just go on living.

This is why I would like to know how many relatively young and healthy people have succumb to COVID, that's the only concern we should have.

And LOL at conspiracy theory. It's a local news channel, not Infowars, and I'm not claiming conspiracy, just pointing out that according to a local doctor, a lot more deaths are being filed under COVID than he thinks should be.

Clear enough for you?

Well i feel like they don't like too much rationnality because it prevent from controling people, i am not a conspirationnist biggot at all, but i feel like it is not the end of the world like they are trying ourself to believe.

Pourquoi Covid ne peut penetrer par la peau?
Seules les muqueuses possedent les recepteurs susceptibles au virus.
La peau bloque les virus en ne possedant aucune cellule "submissive".

Anybody else starting being a bit numb to it all?

It was sort of interesting to keep track of who was doing what at first and seeing the progression in different places.

Now it's like meh. I'm ready to move on. (wishing it was this simple!)

Anybody else starting being a bit numb to it all?

It was sort of interesting to keep track of who was doing what at first and seeing the progression in different places.

Now it's like meh. I'm ready to move on. (wishing it was this simple!)

Je suis comfortably numb depuis le debut, mais punk un jour, punk toujours, je pense juste a ma petite personne...'
Comme une connaissance m'a deja dit "you're true fucking nihilist".

Je me demande quelle est la proportion des décès en CHSLD où le patient avait signer le protocole de non réanimation advenant un incident....

Jews privileges. too bad i just trimmed my 3 months beard this evening.

Ils seront les premiers à se plaindre que s'ils ont été contaminés par le virus, c'est à cause des gens impurs d'influence extérieure et surtout pas de leur faute. Si tu n'es pas d'accord, c'est parce que t'es un anti-sémite à leurs yeux.

Patients “look fine, feel fine, then you turn around and they’re unresponsive,” said Diana Torres, a nurse at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, the epicenter of the pandemic in the United States

Jesdanun, who was 51, at first didn’t need hospitalization, according to the post. He had begun to recover and showed clear lungs and strong vital signs during a doctor’s visit in late March. But “a sudden setback” sent him to the emergency room on April 1, and “13 hours later we lost him,” Mulpramook wrote.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...N21Q36V?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

Patients “look fine, feel fine, then you turn around and they’re unresponsive,” said Diana Torres, a nurse at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, the epicenter of the pandemic in the United States

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...N21Q36V?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

Jesdanun, who was 51, at first didn’t need hospitalization, according to the post. He had begun to recover and showed clear lungs and strong vital signs during a doctor’s visit in late March. But “a sudden setback” sent him to the emergency room on April 1, and “13 hours later we lost him,” Mulpramook wrote.

68c46d96c616e7358deb40aeac776d88.jpg

Back